S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Welcome! :hugs:

Also I feel that all the time if you cross out LITTLE pressure with ALOT of pressure :haha:

RANT!

Right sorry for this but i need to get it out my system before i explode ...
FOB and me just totally fel out tbh cause of the email i sent him telling him he does know we are friends and i dont want to be more and all that stuff and when he sent me one back saying he knows but he dont want me to go off with someone else and they take over as ''daddy'' and i was obviously like dont be stupid.. and he said he might go in army on frontline cause he needs work and he hasnt got anything to stay for anymore cause i dont want him and everything..

But tonight iv found out his 18 yr old brother got jumped last night when he was coming back from a party in my area and he was pissed obviously and he was at a chinese and loads of lads apparently just jumped him and stamped on him and everything in the chinese and no1 did anything .. and they made bruises and lumps all over his chest and ribs.. but he didnt know who did it obviously or see what they look like :wacko: so he has no chance of knowing who did it and now hes ranting to me about hes going to go down with all his mates and find out who did it and obviously start something! and i was going mental cause theyll never find out cause no1 will grass anyone up and its stupid anyway FOB says his brother is a wimp and dont stand up for himself when hes 18 .. FOB is like 16.. he just pisses me off hes bigging him self up like hes hulk or something but hes nothing and hell noly get himself stabbed or something daft and if he does hell want sympathy off me and i just really cant be doing with it cause its like ''I told you so'' i dont see why people do this it just starts more trouble and cause im pregnant he doesnt care about the baby or anything hes still saying hes going down and fighting.. he needs to realise even though were not together he still has a son and he dont need to be puttin him self in danger i dont want him battered and bruised or in hospital when im either about to have baby or after hes born.. ill have enough on and why would my son want to see his dad covered in cuts etc.

Basically iv just had a massive arguement with him cause i said id help to find out cause its my area and i know it better then him and i know alot of people down there so i can ask if anyone knows anything.. but he goes on to say all this crap about when he finds out hes going down and smacking anyone he sees :wacko: acting all big hard man .. proper needs to grow up if he carries on he aint seeing his son i dont give a shit hes not provided for this baby not gave me a penny and after hes born he wont hell just want to come over to see him thats it hes just looking like a waste of space and time maybe i should just ignore him from now til i go into labour cause he dont even deserve to know anything if he puts fighting before his unborn son! :growlmad: ..

Sorry might sound harsh cause he wants to be at the birth and everything but hes proved his self to be a dick and that he doesnt give a shit.. i dont want to get all stressed because hes being a immature git!

awe becy, all men like to think they are super strong, I hope he smartens up:(

He not ever do it hes too much of a dick hes one them lads who are still really immature he is 16 still but he seems to hang around with loads of lads like a gang and they all have each others backs.. if anyone gets trouble they all end up fighting etc and tbh he needs to sort his self out realise he needs to stop it for his son and stop worrying me that hes going to be all battered .. instead of fighting and everything he could go and get a job and actually support me and buy him some stuff or give me money to help he just dont realise how hard its been for me and its 10x worse now cause im having problems walking and sitting for a long time and my backs giving me alot of pain :cry:

He not ever do it hes too much of a dick hes one them lads who are still really immature he is 16 still but he seems to hang around with loads of lads like a gang and they all have each others backs.. if anyone gets trouble they all end up fighting etc and tbh he needs to sort his self out realise he needs to stop it for his son and stop worrying me that hes going to be all battered .. instead of fighting and everything he could go and get a job and actually support me and buy him some stuff or give me money to help he just dont realise how hard its been for me and its 10x worse now cause im having problems walking and sitting for a long time and my backs giving me alot of pain :cry:

aww I'm sorry hun. :hugs: It takes guys longer to mature than girls (as I'm sure you already know) and hopefully it won't take him much longer to realize that his biggest concern should be taking care of you and your LO.

Aww Becy I'm sorry!
All I have to say is..
Boys.. :nope:

Maybe once the L/O is born and he sees that he needs to protect his L/O and not worry so much about his "gang" because if he gets himself killed doing some stupid sh*t who's gonna be the L/O's father and that's when things happen like you find a guy who plays the roll as the dad to him..
Or something like that I don't know how much sense that made I just got done making body wash shower gel crap.. X-mas presents for my grandma's because they'll feel "touched" that I made it or what ever and think its thoughtful..
Although I just bought the base and just added the color and stuff.. But still..

Boys will be boys..

Grr hes saying sorry to me now and everything but hes stressed me out today im stil in pain with my back and legs :cry: dont know what to do with my self! x

Welcome! :hugs:

Also I feel that all the time if you cross out LITTLE pressure with ALOT of pressure :haha:

I thought it was too soon to feel LO but I guess not. :)

Just depends on the pregnancy.. I didn't feel him kick til I was 19 weeks.. Some feel it as early as 16..
Lucky!

Omg I didn't even think about it being a kick:dohh: I've been reading this pregnancy book my sister bought me and it says some pressure is just the uterus expanding, but this was like a weird feeling, I can't really explain it :dohh: But now I'm really excited that might have been my LO :happydance:

Grr hes saying sorry to me now and everything but hes stressed me out today im stil in pain with my back and legs :cry: dont know what to do with my self! x

My back has just started hurting this past week since I'm scared to take tylenol even though they say it's safe I've been using a heating pad and it really seems to help :thumbup: Or if you had one of those bean bag things that you heat up? I don't remember what they're called :dohh:

Iv got one of them microwave things .. bean bag thing that heat up and they goes inside a teddy :haha: but when i tried it first time it was all damp :wacko: and it smellt damp :sick: and it wasnt very hot lol so i gave up :nope: but they say dont use the bean bag straight on skin or anything it needs to be in the teddy or a cloth lol :shrug: i gave up with it in the end :haha:

Pressure just from your Uterus? :shrug:
I would think you'd feel that for awhile if it was that instead just for a few seconds or whatever..
Riley like's to hold his foot up in my ribs and it's not really a kick feeling I just feel the pressure up there..
My guess your L/O just pressed a hand or foot up against your uterus and that's what you felt..
That's my best guess! So yeah you could count that as a official "Kick"
If you feel it at all within the next few days I'd definitely say it's your L/O :thumbup:

When I first started feeling him it was only at night and when I was like laying down on the couch..
Mine was more of just kicks (felt like a bubble popped the very first time:haha:)
But I felt him every night for the first week (Except for one night I had a fever all day and I went to bed earlier then usual aswell)
After a week I started feeling him randomly through-out the day instead of just at night.

awww lol well I hope you find something soon that helps :hugs: It seems like heat is the only thing that works for me. My friend tried giving me a massage and I couldn't handle being touched, it hurt too bad :cry:

Pressure just from your Uterus? :shrug:
I would think you'd feel that for awhile if it was that instead just for a few seconds or whatever..
Riley like's to hold his foot up in my ribs and it's not really a kick feeling I just feel the pressure up there..
My guess your L/O just pressed a hand or foot up against your uterus and that's what you felt..
That's my best guess! So yeah you could count that as a official "Kick"
If you feel it at all within the next few days I'd definitely say it's your L/O :thumbup:

When I first started feeling him it was only at night and when I was like laying down on the couch..
Mine was more of just kicks (felt like a bubble popped the very first time:haha:)
But I felt him every night for the first week (Except for one night I had a fever all day and I went to bed earlier then usual aswell)
After a week I started feeling him randomly through-out the day instead of just at night.

My friend said it felt like a bubble popping when she put her hand on my belly after it happened for the first time. To me it felt like a little pressure, came and went in like a second. I thought maybe it was just gas too:blush:

:shrug:
Like I said wait and see if you feel anything else in the next few days..
Otherwise yeah I could of been gas..

theres 2 much 4 me 2 readd
and i havnt been on 4 a few days my gosh ladies
update me please!! lmao...

went out thursday nite n last nytee and i just feel so much better noww
and it was nice 2 be called beautiful haa :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members