S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

awe so they probs wont let you go far over the 22nd then
so exciting! its getting so close now!

I bet Quintin will stay in there till the 2nd week of feb ahaha.

I think because of what happened to my mum aswell they dont want me to go through that not like its highly likly i will but its abit horrific what happened..

Basically with me she lost alot of blood.. and had to have blood tranfusions .. and she lost that much blood she about died :( i feel bad when i get told it back by any of the family cause it was like it was my fault lol but if this happens to me i dont know what ill do i hope it dont it sounds really bad! But tbh i dont understand it sometimes if babys are full term at 37 weeks then why dont that be the due date instead of 40 weeks cause all they must do is fattern up or maybe im totally wrong! lol

I hope not i dont have much luck though but if anything is wrong id rather them just do a c-section then it be 10x worse and everything .. my due date miswell just stay as 22nd on bnb cause no1 will change it on all these due date things or im getting six millions questions asked by them :( they prob thinking a week is nothing but to me it is i dont know if it would be to anyone else?

Becyboo if your being moved up a week, does that mean they wont let you go over Jan 29th? or keep it as it is not let you go over Feb 5th? you know what I mean?

stuffy - awe scary , I hope when you do tell her she takes it well. are you planning on staying on team yellow? or finding out later on?

I'm planning on staying on team yellow :happydance: But my friend is going with me to the scan and she is going to find out so she can go shopping for LO clothes :happydance: I'm okay with having a neutral nursery but all of the neutral clothing I've seen is quite plain and usually boyish lol But she has promised not to tell me so hopefully I'll be able to resist :blush:

Btw .. another january baby has been born lol..

Cillybean83 has had her boy at 36+5 i think it was :)

makes it more scary!! she was due on the 9th of janaury but apparently was having a c-section on 4th anyway x

Becyboo if your being moved up a week, does that mean they wont let you go over Jan 29th? or keep it as it is not let you go over Feb 5th? you know what I mean?

stuffy - awe scary , I hope when you do tell her she takes it well. are you planning on staying on team yellow? or finding out later on?

I'm planning on staying on team yellow :happydance: But my friend is going with me to the scan and she is going to find out so she can go shopping for LO clothes :happydance: I'm okay with having a neutral nursery but all of the neutral clothing I've seen is quite plain and usually boyish lol But she has promised not to tell me so hopefully I'll be able to resist :blush:

so exciting! not many teens stay on team yellow!

I hope not i dont have much luck though but if anything is wrong id rather them just do a c-section then it be 10x worse and everything .. my due date miswell just stay as 22nd on bnb cause no1 will change it on all these due date things or im getting six millions questions asked by them :( they prob thinking a week is nothing but to me it is i dont know if it would be to anyone else?

A week would be a big deal to me, so don't feel bad at all. They just gave me an "estimated due date" at the pp clinic I went and I don't have my dating scan until three more weeks, and I'm going crazy not knowing an exact date:wacko: So I know what you mean :p

so exciting! not many teens stay on team yellow!

I really hope I can resist! I love surprises and this is definitely the biggest one I'll ever get :happydance:

Its like if go by 22nd january im 35+4 days but if i go by 15th im 36+4 so ill be full term on friday! that just makes a deal to me lol.. but it would if i was 19 weeks or 20weeks lol! x

The little flutters I felt for the first time a few days ago have been happening regularly now. I'm so excited :happydance: :happydance:

Same :rofl:
i just can imagine holding him now lol and feeding him!! but i spose when they arrive theyll sleep most of time and well have alot of free time! hope not though! x

The little flutters I felt for the first time a few days ago have been happening regularly now. I'm so excited :happydance: :happydance:

Aww i can remember my first flutters i didnt get my first kick till 20 weeks and then after that it all got worse with the pain :haha: so be prepared :winkwink: x

Aww i can remember my first flutters i didnt get my first kick till 20 weeks and then after that it all got worse with the pain :haha: so be prepared :winkwink: x

I've been getting these little jabs in my ribs every now and then and I have no idea what they are :haha: With the estimation that I got from the clinic I think it's too early to be feeling kicks, but I think I'm further along than they said I was :dohh:

It might be a bit early for kicks you might have little kicks though i proberley did but i didnt take much notice lol i had the proper full on kick at 20 weeks scared me lol i can member the popping feeling aww i want that again instead of rolls and bums sticking in me! lol .. bet you cant wait to find out what your exact date is :)!! x

It might be a bit early for kicks you might have little kicks though i proberley did but i didnt take much notice lol i had the proper full on kick at 20 weeks scared me lol i can member the popping feeling aww i want that again instead of rolls and bums sticking in me! lol .. bet you cant wait to find out what your exact date is :)!! x

The popping feeling was the first time I felt anything, it was so strange. I had no idea what is was and got a little panicked :haha: I can't wait to find out my due date :happydance: The doctor at the clinic basically just gave me a month (May) that my baby would be born in. He did say around the middle of May but that's just not good enough haha And I feel kinda dumb when people ask me when I do and all I can say is sometime in May :cry: Although I know babies typically aren't born on their exact due dates

Ugh..
As I was coming up the stairs with my hands holding a plate in one hand and a full glass of milk in the others I suddenly tripped and luckily I didn't land on my bump..
My milk spilled everywhere I was completely covered in it and I came down on my shin and right below my breast on my ribs..
So I got hit the stairs perfectly to where I didn't land on my bump or my breast for that matter..
My mom was luckily right there in the other room and I NEVER scream even in the past when I fell I never screamed but I did let out a little peep when I fell and my mom rushed over and helped me up because I wouldn't of been able to even get back up on my own..
At the time my ribs hurt soo bad from the fall but like a minute after when I was cleaning milk off my clothes and arm and out of my hair my ribs suddenly stopped hurting and my shin just ached soooo bad so I put ice on it and still icing it now because it STILL really hurts!
Riley was moving a bunch after the fall so that reassured me even though I wasn't on my bump I still worry! :blush: *(Ofcorse right now he's back up in my ribs and my ribs where I fell are really starting to hurt now!)
Sadly our stairs are carpeted and they just absorbed the milk and are complete soaked so my dad comes in after I fell (Didn't even hear me) and walks up stairs to go to bed and he gets to the top and bitches about the stairs being wet and I'm like YEAH I just FELL..
He asked if I was ok and I said yes since I knew he was just asking if I fell on my bump or something and he just goes on to bed.. F***ing jerk :growlmad:
I tried rubbing the stairs with a towel and it soaked up alot but they're still really wet and I suppose I just need to scrub them with a wet towel or something but I really don't feel like doing that right now! :haha:
My dog was in earlier and she was licking my pants where there was still milk and then walks over and starts licking the side of the oven (Nothing was spilled there recently she was just licking it) So I called her over and showed her the stairs and she starts licking the stairs! :rofl:
Didn't work though they're still soaked.. :dohh:

But my bump is fine my calf and ribs are going to be horribly bruised (Especially my calf because it STILL hurts and I fell like over an hour ago!)
My mom was soo scared I fell on my bump and what could of happened if I DID fall on my bump and was telling me I shouldn't be walking up or down the stairs anymore with my hands full and be holding the railing and such because I could do some damage if I fell directly on my bump and such..

Mothers.. :thumbup:

The worse part is I fell on my good leg, My other leg is always trying to come out from under me and is the one I get most of my pain from (Before I fell for like 3 minutes I couldn't put any pressure on it at ALL I had to seriously drag myself to the bathroom it was so incredibly painful to have any pressure on my leg..

But now I'm forced to limp on my bad leg since my other is now painfully bruised and so I'm MUCH more likely to fall now.. :nope: It's not looking good

Also Stephanie it sounds like you have yourself a baby moving in there!:thumbup:

Also I've been soo busy last few days.. today we went to the mall (ugh) and I bought two nursing bras and like three maternity tops! yay:happydance:

Yesterday we ran around all day doing last minute xmas shopping..
As one of my xmas presents I'm giving out I bought lotion and body gel that you can add your own fragernce and color and put them in little bottles to give to people so I did that and the colors in them turned out beautiful I'll have to get some pictures.. We just made labels for them tonight and put them on and hoping it looks half way decent and last awhile instead of coming right off in the shower!

All that running around my feet are soooo sore :cry: not to mention shins and knees.. Especially the shin I fell on will really be nice and sore to walk on now!

Gah I'm sore and tired..
This boy is up in my ribs (luckily where it's bruised its far enough over and on the left side he doesn't hit it to often because he mainly sticks to the right side of my ribs or more kinda in the middle) and his heads down pushing on my bladder.. :wacko:

aww i am so sorry about the fall i am glad that everything is ok though as for the bras i hope they fit when you have the little one he might make them to big lol i had bought bras before hand with my son and when he was born they werent BIG enough not going into size but holly hell i thought they would fit and i had to pay a freaken fortune for them... i was super skinny with big boobs so they had to bring them in from elsewhere

aww i am so sorry about the fall i am glad that everything is ok though as for the bras i hope they fit when you have the little one he might make them to big lol i had bought bras before hand with my son and when he was born they werent BIG enough not going into size but holly hell i thought they would fit and i had to pay a freaken fortune for them... i was super skinny with big boobs so they had to bring them in from elsewhere
Yeah I'm afraid they wont fit after I have him because I've barely gone up in size since I got pregnant so I think that means once I have him they'll just pop in size.. We were only going to get one that way 1. I'd have one for when I go to the hospital and 2. I really need something that fits me right now!
I have like maybe 3 bras that still fit me enough to where I can stand wearing them.. My bust size has gotten bigger then my cup! :haha:
We were just going to get one but they had a buy one get one 50% off or something like that so it's like "why not :shrug:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->