S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lol joys of mother hood even befor the little one is born yea i had another incident today i het my belly on another little paper bag and it started bleeding again it was in a diff spot i hate that my skin is stretched so tight that it bleads is something semi sharp touches it

sorry about all the spelling errors i didnt catch that i was pressing the wrong buttons lol

managed to get through to my doctors today :) although i cant go in to see them til the 28th :( by which time i'll be about 12 weeks :/ that isnt too late is it, i mean my baby should still be healthy even though this will be my first appointment?
can anyone remember what they're first appointment was like? some reassurance would be good, i dont know why im so worried!
xx

I was 6 weeks but only cos i got my :bfp: from my GP, went back a week later for bloods, weighing etc then had first mw app at 12 weeks.. It'll be fine hun. I have a question about birth partners.. Who you all havin?i dont find any1 appropriate othe than FOB but am startin to not want him there.. Plus he mite not be able to make it if its a quick labour.. So anyone?x

It might be a bit early for kicks you might have little kicks though i proberley did but i didnt take much notice lol i had the proper full on kick at 20 weeks scared me lol i can member the popping feeling aww i want that again instead of rolls and bums sticking in me! lol .. bet you cant wait to find out what your exact date is :)!! x

The popping feeling was the first time I felt anything, it was so strange. I had no idea what is was and got a little panicked :haha: I can't wait to find out my due date :happydance: The doctor at the clinic basically just gave me a month (May) that my baby would be born in. He did say around the middle of May but that's just not good enough haha And I feel kinda dumb when people ask me when I do and all I can say is sometime in May :cry: Although I know babies typically aren't born on their exact due dates
im end of may
and not even rele showing! only when im naked i can tell. nobody else can..
i jus look like ive got a fat podge
yerr i felt moving like little pokes and stuff about 2 weeks agoo =] x

im en

Awww, I'm sure you're bump will starting growing soon :happydance: I just started showing not too long ago, and you can't really notice it if I'm wearing a loose shirt. And some kids at my school have said I just look like I've gotten chubby in the stomach area :dohh: I can't wait until I actually start to look pregnant and not just chubby.
and yay for little pokes lol it was the strangest feelings ever, but so amazing at the same time :happydance:
nor mee!
i woke up this morning and i was like.. bloated kind of.. but i did need a wee LMAO xx

It might be a bit early for kicks you might have little kicks though i proberley did but i didnt take much notice lol i had the proper full on kick at 20 weeks scared me lol i can member the popping feeling aww i want that again instead of rolls and bums sticking in me! lol .. bet you cant wait to find out what your exact date is :)!! x

The popping feeling was the first time I felt anything, it was so strange. I had no idea what is was and got a little panicked :haha: I can't wait to find out my due date :happydance: The doctor at the clinic basically just gave me a month (May) that my baby would be born in. He did say around the middle of May but that's just not good enough haha And I feel kinda dumb when people ask me when I do and all I can say is sometime in May :cry: Although I know babies typically aren't born on their exact due dates
im end of may

im en

Awww, I'm sure you're bump will starting growing soon :happydance: I just started showing not too long ago, and you can't really notice it if I'm wearing a loose shirt. And some kids at my school have said I just look like I've gotten chubby in the stomach area :dohh: I can't wait until I actually start to look pregnant and not just chubby.
and yay for little pokes lol it was the strangest feelings ever, but so amazing at the same time :happydance:
nor mee!
i woke up this morning and i was like.. bloated kind of.. but i did need a wee LMAO xx

Lately I've been waking up like 4 times in the middle of the night to wee :blush: And having to go all the time during the day ( sorry if that's tmi)
:blush: Ugh I thought that didn't start until later either.

I was 6 weeks but only cos i got my :bfp: from my GP, went back a week later for bloods, weighing etc then had first mw app at 12 weeks.. It'll be fine hun. I have a question about birth partners.. Who you all havin?i dont find any1 appropriate othe than FOB but am startin to not want him there.. Plus he mite not be able to make it if its a quick labour.. So anyone?x

As of right now I'm just having my best-friend who I've known forever and has been with me through this all. I'm sure my mom will want to be there but I would rather her not. If FOB and I are talking at that time then I might let him, but as of now it's definitely a no. It's whoever you feel most comfortable with, as it is a quite personal experience.

Thing is im not talking to my mum and she said she wouldnt wanna be there when i was early on cos she struggles seeing her kids in pain.. My nana seems a bit wrong, shes my nan! Ew i dont want her seeing that lol. My only other options FOB. my friends wont be around all times of day to turn up and be there.. Agh id rather be alone lol. X

Wooooaaahhh! Girlies you can all chat for ages!!
So damn hard to keep up with you all! :haha:

First flutters felt were at about 14 weeks for me!
Every pregnancy is different though really isn't it? :shrug:
First proper kicks were about 18/19 weeks, was so strange
when I felt her properly! :haha:

Emzii - You should show us a pic of your bump babe!
All us girlies know what we're looking for so we'll notice
too! :winkwink:

As for EDD changes - MW said that I could expect bubba
to come around the 9th Feb instead of the 23rd! So I really
don't know! :shrug:
She'll come when she wants to! =)

Will update your EDD Becy =)

Went shopping yesterday in normal sized clothing rather than
maternity. REALLY wish I didn't now. :nope: Feel like a complete
hippo!!! UK size 16 :cry:
I guess because I'm 5'11 I don't look too bad!

:happydance: Happy Christmas Eve Eve girlies!! :happydance:

Not long to go now memysonand3!!
Been thinking about you and the girls, can't wait to see some pics! :)

xXx

im end of may

im en

nor mee!

Lately I've been waking up like 4 times in the middle of the night to wee :blush: And having to go all the time during the day ( sorry if that's tmi)
:blush: Ugh I thought that didn't start until later either.

i dont need 2 wake up 4 a wee tbf..
i just noo when i really have 2 go cus i can do a little dance lmaoo xx

Dont worry sophh
ive golla tryyyyy n get my fone 2 work ;)
so i shall be on it today :D xx

I wondered where you was Sophie lol havent seen you post in awhile! and bloody hell 9th and 23rd is a big gap!! she will come when shes ready though thats what i keep saying with mine he will come when he decides hes had enough in there :haha: xx

I hope my baby comes earlyy :p
do any of u believe that
"how u carry means ur having a boy or girl" xx

I do just because its true with me lol im more out front .. usually people who have girls it takes more time for there bump to come thats how i see it but :shrug: everyones bodys can be different specially what position babys in xx

I hope not i dont have much luck though but if anything is wrong id rather them just do a c-section then it be 10x worse and everything .. my due date miswell just stay as 22nd on bnb cause no1 will change it on all these due date things or im getting six millions questions asked by them :( they prob thinking a week is nothing but to me it is i dont know if it would be to anyone else?
a week is a big difference when you get near the end! especially in terms of due dates etc, if they hadnt told you the earlier due date you might have been really unprepared not expecting him for another week!

I have like maybe 3 bras that still fit me enough to where I can stand wearing them..
i have 1 :cry:

my bus crashed today
now my backs in agonyy :(
aww im sorry! that sounds scary, i saw that u went to docs so everything with baby is ok but still poor you :(

I keep wanting to keep up with you ladies on here but so much goes on all the time its almost impossible lol. You were discussing early kicks? I started feeling Dex's popping movements at 14 weeks (i swear im further on-he does everything too soon) and his first exterior at 20 weeks, i was so amazed by it i sat gawpin for hours! Lol. But i have an anterior? Only Ive been feeling (and seeing) him really strong for weeks! He always gives the drs big kicks too :haha: x
lol we do chatter :blush: i havent been on in a day or so cos i was busy hosting an xmas party last night and had to read through pages of it! ah well better than not talking at all ;)
i have an anterior placenta too and i felt first movements at 17 weeks which isnt early but im sure they say if you have an anterior placenta not to expect anything til 20+ weeks :shrug: who knows.
yeah noahs kicks are getting really strong now! he was kicking me so hard the other night it really started to hurt, which it doesnt usually! i was like "ow stop it!" every 2 secs i think my dad thought i was mental :lol:

I'm getting close and its so much pain :'(
i don't know what to do with myself.
it must be hun :( but you have a beautiful baby on the way, thats all that counts. you will be a brilliant mum just remember that x

managed to get through to my doctors today :) although i cant go in to see them til the 28th :( by which time i'll be about 12 weeks :/ that isnt too late is it, i mean my baby should still be healthy even though this will be my first appointment?
can anyone remember what they're first appointment was like? some reassurance would be good, i dont know why im so worried!
xx
nahh it shouldnt be too late, some people dont even find out til beyond 12 weeks so shouldnt matter :) i think i was 6 or 8 weeks at my first appointment, something like that, but i found out when i was 2 weeks gone so there was plenty of time to arrange it and stuff :lol:
try not to worry :) are you in the uk? at the first appointment its normally pretty long, midwife asks you loads of questions about your and FOB's medical history and stuff, probably listen for babys heartbeat :) which should be exciting, give you a load of info to read anddd i cant really remember what else they did... oh i think probably weigh you and measure you and take your blood pressure etc.
hope that helped :p x

I have a question about birth partners.. Who you all havin?i dont find any1 appropriate othe than FOB but am startin to not want him there.. Plus he mite not be able to make it if its a quick labour.. So anyone?x
i still want FOB to be there, even tho i dont particularly like him as a person its just when we were still together we'd always assume he'd be there and it was like something we shared you know? and now we've broke up i asked his mum if hes gonna be there, in the room, and she said yeah as far as i know he still wants to if you want him there. and i do want him there just because its his son and i want him to meet him the same time i do...
as for mum/best friend, they both said they'd be there if i want them to, but i dont really... they both hate my FOB and vice versa and i dont want them all there cos it'd just be really stressful and awkward, also my best friend is a bit of an attention seeker and i know this sounds crazy but i think she would create some drama to get the spotlight on her. :| god i feel horrible saying that but tbh it is likely to happen..
i wouldnt mind my mum being there cos at least her and FOB can be civil to each other and alot of people on here who have given birth have said they couldn't have done it without their mums and they were amazing and stuff. i dont think FOB will have a clue what to do though :lol:

looks like i better start thinking im having a girl xx
not necessarily, i didnt show when i was where you are :) just had a really hard stomach lol xx

feeling quite good today, FOB's mum came round to bring me a christmas present and said il always be part of the family, which was sweet even tho not true lol
and FOB's cousin also came round this morning to bring me a pram that he had for his son :)
its a mamas and papas aria which are quite nice and has a carseat with it but the pram is the main thing i was looking forward to buying new, i had one picked out and stuff and i much prefer it to the one hes given me.
i know that sounds really ungrateful, do you think it would be pointless to buy the other one too? i have enough money for it and the rest of the stuff that i need, but do you think its a stupid idea? or would it be useful to have 2?
ahhh i dunno! i was really excited about getting the pram id picked out. :blush:
dont get me wrong i really appreciate him giving it to me, was really nice of him, but like its been used and its not the pram id have chosen and according to a few reviews its like really difficult to push around and stuff.
:shrug:
donno what to do
xx

aha
aww u got a pram thoo!!
least there all helping out + wanting 2 b apart of it..
so u even speak 2 FOB?xxx

aha
aww u got a pram thoo!!
least there all helping out + wanting 2 b apart of it..
so u even speak 2 FOB?xxx

yer its really nice of them :D
erm no not really, i have met him 3x since we broke up.. once for literally 5 seconds for him to give me a letter that came to his house for me, once for probably about 15mins again for him to give me a letter and then drive me home, and once for maybe an hour? just in town while he did some xmas shopping but we didnt really speak about the baby just small talk really.
other than that hes called me a couple of times to see how im doing but nothing for like a month :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->