S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Rant:
since everyone else seems to be having them at the mo :lol:
i think im just hormonal but this has been bothering me for a while, i never mentioned it cos it makes me sounds kinda spoilt :shrug: but im not! lol. ok
i live in a flat that my dad bought me because i pretty much had nowhere else to go, broke up with FOB and i lived with him before.. mum doesnt really want me back tbh and her boyfriends son now lives in my old bedroom so theres no room for me there anyway :shrug: and my dad lives like in a little house in a village miles away which is too small for me to live in and also id never be able to go anywhere unless he was there to drive me because its a 2 hour walk to the nearest train station , which is the only way to get back into york.
so ya
it was very nice of him to buy me a flat but he made out to me like it would be MY space, i was gutted that FOB had broken up with me and didnt really know what to do with myself so it was kind of a silver lining to everything so i was really happy about it..
but its not been like that at all, he has been basically living here because his stupid house in the country is "too cold" during the winter, and my 2 brothers are meant to be with him half the week but because hes here they come here too. and today my uncle is over from america to stay with my dad. but my dads here so hes here too.
its a 2 bedroom flat with 1 like lounge room (+ kitchen and 2 bathrooms), and there is me, my 2 brothers, my dad and my uncle when my dad had always made out like id be living here on my own to be 'independent' which is what i wanted!!

i dont mind them being here sometimes, its nice to have the company but its just annoying cos they all treat it like its their house and at the end of the day they all have somewhere to go home to, i dont, this is my home now.
and anyway tonight i was REALLY hot and felt really dizzy it was so hot so asked my dad to turn the heating down and he was like 'no its freezing' and so i said put some more clothes on then (he was in a tshirt) and he was like 'no, no one else is too hot, go to a different room' so i kept asking him to just turn it down and then eventually had to come to my room cos i felt like i was going to pass out.
it just feels so stupid that im meant to have this "flat of my own" and im hid away in my room with my whole freaking family out there just because it was too hot for me :growlmad:

yeah reading that back i realise it sounds pathetic but im just so stressed out by it all! :growlmad: i appreciate their company SOMETIMES but sometimes i just want to be left on my own!!! these are my last 3 months im ever gonna have to myself and id like to make the most of them!! :(
grrrrr
xx

btw ellie & stephanie ive put you both in my sig now too
:rofl: dont mind crazy old stalker me over here! :hi:
us STMs stick together! :D :hugs:
xx

Rant:
i think im just hormonal but this has been bothering me for a while, i never mentioned it cos it makes me sounds kinda spoilt :shrug: but im not! lol. ok
i live in a flat that my dad bought me because i pretty much had nowhere else to go, broke up with FOB and i lived with him before.. mum doesnt really want me back tbh and her boyfriends son now lives in my old bedroom so theres no room for me there anyway :shrug: and my dad lives like in a little house in a village miles away which is too small for me to live in and also id never be able to go anywhere unless he was there to drive me because its a 2 hour walk to the nearest train station , which is the only way to get back into york.
so ya
it was very nice of him to buy me a flat but he made out to me like it would be MY space, i was gutted that FOB had broken up with me and didnt really know what to do with myself so it was kind of a silver lining to everything so i was really happy about it..
but its not been like that at all, he has been basically living here because his stupid house in the country is "too cold" during the winter, and my 2 brothers are meant to be with him half the week but because hes here they come here too. and today my uncle is over from america to stay with my dad. but my dads here so hes here too.
its a 2 bedroom flat with 1 like lounge room (+ kitchen and 2 bathrooms), and there is me, my 2 brothers, my dad and my uncle when my dad had always made out like id be living here on my own to be 'independent' which is what i wanted!!

i dont mind them being here sometimes, its nice to have the company but its just annoying cos they all treat it like its their house and at the end of the day they all have somewhere to go home to, i dont, this is my home now.
and anyway tonight i was REALLY hot and felt really dizzy it was so hot so asked my dad to turn the heating down and he was like 'no its freezing' and so i said put some more clothes on then (he was in a tshirt) and he was like 'no, no one else is too hot, go to a different room' so i kept asking him to just turn it down and then eventually had to come to my room cos i felt like i was going to pass out.
it just feels so stupid that im meant to have this "flat of my own" and im hid away in my room with my whole freaking family out there just because it was too hot for me :growlmad:

yeah reading that back i realise it sounds pathetic but im just so stressed out by it all! :growlmad: i appreciate their company SOMETIMES but sometimes i just want to be left on my own!!! these are my last 3 months im ever gonna have to myself and id like to make the most of them!! :(
grrrrr
xx

awe is there anyway you can talk to your dad about it? maybe he will leave in the summer!:haha:

Rant:
so ya

grrrrr
xx

aww hun that must have been so frustrating :growlmad: It not's pathetic at all, it's your space and you have a right to want some privacy every now and then. They should be understanding that you're under a lot of stress right now and be helping you, not making it worse. I hope you're feeling better now :hugs:

ty both :hugs: i do feel a little better now after being sat on my own for a bit to calm down :lol:
anyway hope all is well with everyone tonight but its 1am here and im at the midwifes in the morning so gonna bid you all goodnight :sleep:
il let you know how it goes :) xx

bah, just feeling a little low
I went and looked at the "bride and beyond" part of bnb now I'm sad, I was going to get married to my ex...I had a ring and everything before I decided to sleep with FOB, makes me sad cause I keep thinking maybe I will never get married now.. I know thats silly...I just think its going to be hard to meet someone when I have LO

Oh MY!
My body is so sore!!! I went last minute x-mas shopping today and I was on my feet for like 5 hours straight..
My legs hurt my feet hurt my back hurts! (Even my ribs hurt because Riley has been having LOTS of fun with them today)
Everytime I get up I get this strain up the back of my legs all the way up to my lower back causing me to waddle but not like a pregnancy waddle more like an old man with a horrible back weird bent over legs straight waddle! :haha:

Also I'm so sorry PreggoEggo! :hugs:
You'll find the right man I'm sure!
He'll love you and your L/O!

MASSIVLY IN A MOOD ABOUT SPD! :growl:
In so much pain today, paracetamol isn't doing the trick.

Anyone got any advice?!

Looks like we have some more regulars at STM too! :thumbup:

xXx

bah, just feeling a little low
I went and looked at the "bride and beyond" part of bnb now I'm sad, I was going to get married to my ex...I had a ring and everything before I decided to sleep with FOB, makes me sad cause I keep thinking maybe I will never get married now.. I know thats silly...I just think its going to be hard to meet someone when I have LO
aw dont worry, i felt the same at first like i would never meet anyone else, and i havent, but we are so young we have our whole lives to find "mr right" and im sure it will happen for all of us thats what i keep telling myself anyway. loads of guys take on pregnant girls/girls with babies and have no problem with it, you will be fine hun :hugs:
xx

MASSIVLY IN A MOOD ABOUT SPD! :growl:
In so much pain today, paracetamol isn't doing the trick.

Anyone got any advice?!

Looks like we have some more regulars at STM too! :thumbup:

xXx
no advice sorry hun as i dont really know what it is :hugs: hot water bottles can be good for pain depending on what it is, have you given that a go?
and we do indeed :D

so went to midwifes today, was pretty uneventful, she took some blood and made a right mess of it and said sorry but itll probably bruise :( bahh
and noah is measuring at 29cm now :) and everything felt fine she said :thumbup:
also im 28wks now so i was expecting her to give me the forms for the sure start maternity grant but she didnt and it was only til after i left i realised :( so will have to ring up to sort out getting them..
for those further along than me how long did your HiPGs take to come through? cos i applied for mine on about 2nd dec i think and still nothing.. :\
xx

Hip grant took just over 5 weeks to come through!!!
I literally only received it on Thursday last week! :nope:

I kept ringing them and I wasn't even on the screen!
They said that theyre really behind and some cases can
take upto 8 weeks!!! Really bad I know but as long
as you get the money thats all that matters :thumbup:

Ring them and see what they say babe.

xXx

Hip grant took just over 5 weeks to come through!!!
I literally only received it on Thursday last week! :nope:

I kept ringing them and I wasn't even on the screen!
They said that theyre really behind and some cases can
take upto 8 weeks!!! Really bad I know but as long
as you get the money thats all that matters :thumbup:

Ring them and see what they say babe.

xXx

grr :growlmad:
dont know why it takes them so long!! you'd think it would be pretty simple...
ok i will do :thumbup:
xx

Feeling alot better about moving into my nanas, im glad thats sorted and that i have my house still as a back up just in case.. I feel greedy having the house too but if i get rid we'll lose deposit.. And its always good to have a back up.. Im feeling a bit better about situation with FOB too, hes goin to be earning enough to keep us comfortable one day (hopefully) but until now i remain Dexter's sole support . Im struggling with his engagedness tho, it hurts my bladder! :haha: x

Feeling alot better about moving into my nanas, im glad thats sorted and that i have my house still as a back up just in case.. I feel greedy having the house too but if i get rid we'll lose deposit.. And its always good to have a back up.. Im feeling a bit better about situation with FOB too, hes goin to be earning enough to keep us comfortable one day (hopefully) but until now i remain Dexter's sole support . Im struggling with his engagedness tho, it hurts my bladder! :haha: x

glad you're feeling better about it all, its a such a relief when you know everything is in place!
im a bit uncomfy today too, noahs always pushing down on my bladder! :haha: xx

hey im new & dont really know how to use this :/ lol
im grace :) im 16 and 11 weeks pregnant. dont get me wrong im excited :) but im scared to, well nervous....my mums a single mum too, but not exactly the supportive kind, although i havent told her yet.
my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, before i found out i was pregnant.
i'd really like to be able to talk to someone about this, seen as at the moment its only my best friend that knows. but she's been great :) thanks everyone :)

hey im new & dont really know how to use this :/ lol
im grace :) im 16 and 11 weeks pregnant. dont get me wrong im excited :) but im scared to, well nervous....my mums a single mum too, but not exactly the supportive kind, although i havent told her yet.
my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, before i found out i was pregnant.
i'd really like to be able to talk to someone about this, seen as at the moment its only my best friend that knows. but she's been great :) thanks everyone :)

hi and welcome :hi:
congratulations on your pregnancy :) glad you're excited! ohhh and we're all nervous dont you worry that just comes with the excitement! :haha:
im anna, im 17 and 28 weeks pregnant :)
you should try to tell your mum soon if you can hun, they often surprise us with how supportive they can be and how quick they get over the shock of it!
:hugs: xxx

thankyou :)
i know i should tell her, but im thinking of waiting til after christmas, or do you think that'll be too late?
how far along were you until you started to show?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->