S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Dont even talk about BRAS! arrgghhh i give up with them they just hurt me now under my boobs lol so i miswel go comando! :rofl: or wear a bakini top might be more comfy haha ..

And yeah im going to see what happens he might come early january but i just now think ill be over due anyway so it not even matter about my dates in end lmao! im not having hardly any signs either like a show/plug or anything iv had few pains and BH's but nothing major lol got my birthing ball today.. guna pump it up tomorrow eeeeeee haha BOUNCY BOUNCY!! :haha:

And emzii just want till your bump comes like proper bigger i couldnt tell how i was carrying til after my 20 week scan maybe later but thats just me.. but your bump might look like its abit of both at the start i wouldnt go by your bump unles you didnt want to know the sex but you do so hopefully theyll be able to tell you at your scan if baby behaves for you hehe xx

managed to get through to my doctors today :) although i cant go in to see them til the 28th :( by which time i'll be about 12 weeks :/ that isnt too late is it, i mean my baby should still be healthy even though this will be my first appointment?
can anyone remember what they're first appointment was like? some reassurance would be good, i dont know why im so worried!
xx

I didn't have my first appointment til I was 16 weeks..
They took blood pressure/weight asked about medical history (I had my mom there to help me with that as I was clueless)
They did do an exam which was the worst part of it all but we've all done it and you will be fine :hugs:

As for EDD changes - MW said that I could expect bubba
to come around the 9th Feb instead of the 23rd! So I really
don't know! :shrug:
She'll come when she wants to! =)

Ahh! No your EDD can't change then you won't be a day ahead of me :cry:

I bet I'd(or him) measure ahead but my doctor doesn't like measure my belly or feel or anything!
We just sit there waiting an hour to go into a room with him for like 3 minutes he listens to the heart beat and asks if I've had any problems (Which at that time I forget everything I wanted to say to him)
And as soon as I say no I'm back out the door and on my way home :dohh:

managed to get through to my doctors today :) although i cant go in to see them til the 28th :( by which time i'll be about 12 weeks :/ that isnt too late is it, i mean my baby should still be healthy even though this will be my first appointment?
can anyone remember what they're first appointment was like? some reassurance would be good, i dont know why im so worried!
xx

I didn't have my first appointment til I was 16 weeks..
They took blood pressure/weight asked about medical history (I had my mom there to help me with that as I was clueless)
They did do an exam which was the worst part of it all but we've all done it and you will be fine :hugs:

I didn't see my doctor till I was 13 weeks:)

I bet I'd(or him) measure ahead but my doctor doesn't like measure my belly or feel or anything!
We just sit there waiting an hour to go into a room with him for like 3 minutes he listens to the heart beat and asks if I've had any problems (Which at that time I forget everything I wanted to say to him)

this is what mine are like as well, My doctor didn't start measure my bump till about 32 weeks? so maybe next doctors appointment you OB will measure you jas.

this is what mine are like as well, My doctor didn't start measure my bump till about 32 weeks? so maybe next doctors appointment you OB will measure you jas.

Well, He's going to be gone the next 6 weeks for knee surgery and will be back February 1st (Hopefully) so now I'm going to start seeing the other male OB that's in the same office as him and when they scheduled my next visit he was going to be on vacation then..
So now I have to go to some assistant person thingy and see him my next appointment.. So if my doctor won't measure my belly maybe the assistant or other doctor will? :shrug:

aha
aww u got a pram thoo!!
least there all helping out + wanting 2 b apart of it..
so u even speak 2 FOB?xxx

yer its really nice of them :D
erm no not really, i have met him 3x since we broke up.. once for literally 5 seconds for him to give me a letter that came to his house for me, once for probably about 15mins again for him to give me a letter and then drive me home, and once for maybe an hour? just in town while he did some xmas shopping but we didnt really speak about the baby just small talk really.
other than that hes called me a couple of times to see how im doing but nothing for like a month :shrug: xx

yer it is nice.. kierans family wont actuli help it will be more my family than anything =\
arrr man only 3 times .. if he going 2 be there at the birth?x

i am not sure why i am so upset bout this. but here it is my lo's possible father and i broke up b4 and one of his main reasons was because he did not want somebody who was tied down with a kid. well i checked on his account on a dating site today adn seen that he was talking to all these single mothers and wanted to date them. im just confused as to what i did wrong and how i am so different to tehm. i am so upset and i dont need this stress and neitehr does my little man. what do i do???

i am not sure why i am so upset bout this. but here it is my lo's possible father and i broke up b4 and one of his main reasons was because he did not want somebody who was tied down with a kid. well i checked on his account on a dating site today adn seen that he was talking to all these single mothers and wanted to date them. im just confused as to what i did wrong and how i am so different to tehm. i am so upset and i dont need this stress and neitehr does my little man. what do i do???

just try to relax hun, theres not much you can do if he doesn't want to be with you, you'll be okay on your own if you have to be :thumbup:

just try to relax hun, theres not much you can do if he doesn't want to be with you, you'll be okay on your own if you have to be :thumbup:

thank u

i hope the baby behaves for me bec lmao xx

I dont know if they re-scan you if they cant see i think they do but i think the scan is just to check everythings okay as in all the organs are there etc .. the gender is just like a bonus if you get what i mean.. but hopefully your little one will be a poser like mine was with legs wide open :haha: x

thank u

your welcome, don't worry everything will work out the way it should be:)

STM ladies - I posted on update on my mom troubles in our other chat page.

i hope the baby behaves for me bec lmao xx

I dont know if they re-scan you if they cant see i think they do but i think the scan is just to check everythings okay as in all the organs are there etc .. the gender is just like a bonus if you get what i mean.. but hopefully your little one will be a poser like mine was with legs wide open :haha: x

Not long now then ;) hehe!!! xxx

Stress definitely isn't good for you or your LO so just try and relax for now. Unfortunately it's a huge mystery as to how the male mind works and most of what they do doesn't ever make much sense. :dohh: I'm sure you did nothing wrong hun. Just hang in there :hugs:

Really wanna slap FOB right now! He had his new gf text me and tell me that I "should have gotten rid of his MISTAKE because he's never going to want it or me" I couldn't believe him! First of all, how dare him call our child a mistake! And second of all if he has something to say to me then HE needs to say it not his new little gf. :growlmad: Maybe I'm just overreacting but if it wasn't for the fact I have no way to get to him, I would slap him so hard! :growlmad:
Sorry for the rant

Really wanna slap FOB right now! He had his new gf text me and tell me that I "should have gotten rid of his MISTAKE because he's never going to want it or me" I couldn't believe him! First of all, how dare him call our child a mistake! And second of all if he has something to say to me then HE needs to say it not his new little gf. :growlmad: Maybe I'm just overreacting but if it wasn't for the fact I have no way to get to him, I would slap him so hard! :growlmad:
Sorry for the rant

Omg
who is she 2 even text yu
and 2 say that
well hun u r better of with out him
all u need is ur LO!
let her have him..
he wil soon realise and be crawling back!xxxx

Sorry for the rant

Omg
and 2 say that
all u need is ur LO!
let her have him..

She USED to be one of my best friends, this summer when FOB and I were still together, I had his phone while he was driving and she sent him a text asking what she had to do to get him to take her on his boat and then sent him some well, exposing pictures, so needless to say we haven't been friends since. And I hope that's true, I feel like I'm failing my LO by not trying harder to make it work between FOB and I.

Sorry for the rant

Omg
and 2 say that
all u need is ur LO!
let her have him..

She USED to be one of my best friends, this summer when FOB and I were still together, I had his phone while he was driving and she sent him a text asking what she had to do to get him to take her on his boat and then sent him some well, exposing pictures, so needless to say we haven't been friends since. And I hope that's true, I feel like I'm failing my LO by not trying harder to make it work between FOB and I.

yur not failing LO he is.. hes was having it off with ur best friend
u r better off alone
shes just jealous
was u pregnant when this happened?x

I think I was about 2 weeks along (but I didn't know it at the time) I can't believe him! Of all the girls to hook up with he chooses her! And he has no problem flaunting it in front of in school. I would like to give him and her a good slap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->