S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

just show them how much better yu are .. try and act like u r not bothered about them
even if u are xx

I think I was about 2 weeks along (but I didn't know it at the time) I can't believe him! Of all the girls to hook up with he chooses her! And he has no problem flaunting it in front of in school. I would like to give him and her a good slap.

Go for it! :thumbup:

Ok.. Might not be the best advice..
I give bad advice when the hormones are pumping :haha:

yeah i am in the uk :)
will it be my blood pressure they take, or my actual blood?
im nervous but looking forward to it now, especially if i get to hear baby's heartbeat :D
xxx

I think I was about 2 weeks along (but I didn't know it at the time) I can't believe him! Of all the girls to hook up with he chooses her! And he has no problem flaunting it in front of in school. I would like to give him and her a good slap.

Go for it! :thumbup:

Ok.. Might not be the best advice..
I give bad advice when the hormones are pumping :haha:

Sounds like good advice to me :haha: I can blame it on the hormones! :haha:

goodness stuffy i am soory he is being a dick and she has NO right to tell you that she needs to shut her mouth jared(my ex and FOB'S) had his ex do the same thing and i did slap her and then she asked me how could i possibley be pregnant with his children i wanted to ask her do you know what sex is naturally for hunny if not you shouldnt be having it oi i think you need to put her in her place and tell her he obviously wanted you at one point in time and that he thurally enjoyed being in you so he needs to stand up and be a man about his so called mistake he like having sex so he should have been more precautious and now he can pay child support if he doesnt want to be a true father

oh man i am getting extreamly nervus but yep i am sooooo ready to have these little ones =)

i have som cribs and i have carseats and i have some girl clothes it is just the diapers and things like that i am worried about but i shouldnt be

lol jas that is what i am doing too and shame on you its like 9 over there tsk tsk lol

ohhhh ok lol and i was sooo kidding i eat all night lol my first food starts at ten in the morn when i wake up it is just an apple so that i can take my meds and then about 1 or 2 i eat something lol then about now i will eat something than maybe in an hour or two i will eat again not to mention i have a mid day snack and an evening snack

Yeah being pregnant I find lots of small meals through out the day are better then 3 average to big ones a day..
I snack alot through out the day and usually have 2 average sized meals... it varies..

yep same here sorry i havent been getting right back my cp isnt showing new messages so i have to keep reloading the pages lol

I'm kinda in and out as well with talking to dad and watching tv and such :haha:

Since it's just us we could always just text =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->