S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

goodness stuffy i am soory he is being a dick and she has NO right to tell you that she needs to shut her mouth jared(my ex and FOB'S) had his ex do the same thing and i did slap her and then she asked me how could i possibley be pregnant with his children i wanted to ask her do you know what sex is naturally for hunny if not you shouldnt be having it oi i think you need to put her in her place and tell her he obviously wanted you at one point in time and that he thurally enjoyed being in you so he needs to stand up and be a man about his so called mistake he like having sex so he should have been more precautious and now he can pay child support if he doesnt want to be a true father

Aw I'm sorry to hear you have a FOB who is a jerk too. I told her off and she had the nerve to call me immature and that it was all my responsibility to make sure that things like this didn't happen :dohh: I was so fumed! I have no idea how she can act like, we used to best friends not even 6 months ago! I'm a little afraid to go after child support from him, I don't need it financially but if he isn't going to take responsibility by being there for his child then I figure thats the least he can do. But when his mom found out that I was pregnant she left me a lovely message saying that I had ruined her son's life etc. and that if I kept it she would take my child and make sure I never saw it. I know that she really can't do this, but I know that she would try to prove that I was an unfit parent etc. and get my LO taken away. But my LO will be more than provided for so I don't really think she has much to go on, but it still scares me a little but :blush:

This is quite random but we finally have some snow which hopefully means a white Christmas!:happydance:

This is quite random but we finally have some snow which hopefully means a white Christmas!:happydance:

Aww, Yay!
It's been raining here the last two days straight and hasn't been cold enough for snow or ice...
Looks like a very wet and muddy xmas for me this year

We had snow Friday last week and a few odd showers of snow here
and there. It's still on the ground but really compact and icy! I get so
scared I'm gonna slip over! :nope:

Jas - Don't worry about my EDD changing, we're still bump buddies! :thumbup:
We'll just have to see!! :winkwink:

Anyone's LO breech? :( Mine is atm and her head keeps going under my ribs
and making me need to gasp for air!! Not to mention the pressure makes me
feel like my ribs are going to BREAK!! :nope:
&& to top all that, my bladder and "bits" :blush: are being used to kick!! :nope:
Bubba kicks on inner the cervix isn't nicee!!! :nope:
Hope she turns around! (She's got ages to but if shes anything like me and FOB
then she'll be as stubborn as a muel! :haha:)

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone! :hugs:
. . . . . although I'm really not sure why I'm awake at this time! :haha:

Memysonand3 - Not long now babe!! Still thinking of you and bubba girls! :hugs:

xXx

We had snow Friday last week and a few odd showers of snow here
and there. It's still on the ground but really compact and icy! I get so
scared I'm gonna slip over! :nope:

Jas - Don't worry about my EDD changing, we're still bump buddies! :thumbup:
We'll just have to see!! :winkwink:

Anyone's LO breech? :( Mine is atm and her head keeps going under my ribs
and making me need to gasp for air!! Not to mention the pressure makes me
feel like my ribs are going to BREAK!! :nope:
&& to top all that, my bladder and "bits" :blush: are being used to kick!! :nope:
Bubba kicks on inner the cervix isn't nicee!!! :nope:
Hope she turns around! (She's got ages to but if shes anything like me and FOB
then she'll be as stubborn as a muel! :haha:)

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone! :hugs:
. . . . . although I'm really not sure why I'm awake at this time! :haha:

Memysonand3 - Not long now babe!! Still thinking of you and bubba girls! :hugs:

xXx
I was wondering why you were up this early! :haha: Still just 1AM here
Riley's head down but it just means he hiccups on my pelvic bone and constantly has his feet up in my ribs!
I get the breathing problem to sometimes I just feel like I can't breathe at all!
It helps for me if I like bend over some and just gasp for air basically :haha:
His heads pushing down on my bladder alot though so it's not like kicks though I think it's worse because his head just stays there and just pushes down on it more and more and I'll pee and right after I pee I still feel like I have to go! :haha:
I have Ashley's number she's gonna text me and keep me updated on everything friday so I'll try and get on and tell you girls whats happening!

Yay! :happydance:
I know I'm not going to get anything good this year because I had no idea what I wanted so I think I'm looking forward to Ashley's girls coming then xmas itself! :haha:

If your LO is still breech abit later on i think your midwife will talk about trying to turn her but some people find it painful :shrug: but she might turn on her self hopefully.. wel i think the pains would be the same either way :haha: im getting pains in my lala and thats not fun at all lol hes pushing himself further down! good but its not comfy haha.. i never experianced kicks in my ribs lol hes always got his feet up near his head so i get kicks in my sides lol!

And Happy christmas eve everyone :winkwink:
if i go by 15th january im full term tomorrow!! :huh: but then again if i go by 22nd im not till new years day heehee!
xx

aww thanks girls and Merry christmas eve and stuffy his mom can go to hell that is what jareds mom said to me and well he is the one who screwd up his life and she was such a bitch to me then i had my son and she compleately changed she begged jared not to get a paternaty test done... she would have to pay for it... cole was obviously jareds child and i didnt want to file for childsupport but i have my son on stated health insurance and you have to file for it to continue to get the help =/

BECYBOO either way ily lol congrats on being term lol

mummtobe thank you i am so excited it is like a matter of hours now but sadly tonight as of midnight i wont be able to eat OR drink anything which doesnt work becuase i get so damn dehydrated so they are giving me an IV tonight and i have to get up super early =( buttt i am soooooooo excited that im almost done lol =) cant wait to show you all pictures when i can lol

aww thanks girls and Merry christmas eve and stuffy his mom can go to hell that is what jareds mom said to me and well he is the one who screwd up his life and she was such a bitch to me then i had my son and she compleately changed she begged jared not to get a paternaty test done... she would have to pay for it... cole was obviously jareds child and i didnt want to file for childsupport but i have my son on stated health insurance and you have to file for it to continue to get the help =/

BECYBOO either way ily lol congrats on being term lol

:happydance:
im getting worried now cause alot of january babys have come early and im starting to get weird feelings down below and alot of BH's :huh:
Good luck for tomorrow if i dont get to speak to you again cause time difference and everything but ill be on tomorrow and look out for updates :D
xxx :flower:

Becy you just like to confuse us! :haha:
Happy maybe almost full term then? :shrug:

I keep getting these weird almost burning painful sensations between my womanly bits and my bump... I don't know what it is but it just really hurts sometimes and there's nothing I can do to make it go away :cry:

Becy you just like to confuse us! :haha:
Happy maybe almost full term then? :shrug:

I keep getting these weird almost burning painful sensations between my womanly bits and my bump... I don't know what it is but it just really hurts sometimes and there's nothing I can do to make it go away :cry:

:rofl:
its not my fault he might be early cause hes measuring big! lol :haha:
and congrats on 2nd to last box :)

xx

lol aww girls you are great as for the burning i have no clue maybe you have a UTI they are horriable i got them in the beginging oh my pregnancy with these little girls and that is what it felt like to me soooo idk and congrats on 2nd to last box hunn cant wait to celebrate the last box with you miss

beccyboo idk to say lol you are one that is keeping us on out toes lol but heck its good i am so ecxited i have gotten to chat with you lot it makes me feel better to have support and friends even if you guys are all around the world or country you have made this pregnancy easier for me because i dont relly have friends so being able to get on here and chat wit you all is so nice it makes me less lonely love you all like sisters

:hugs:

It sucks that we dont live close or anything if we did all live same or simler area we all could of met up and gone places with our LO's :D! and your all really nice people! iv lost alot of my friends im glad i came on here tbh if i told any of my friends and stuff that i came on here they would find it strange cause im talking to people i dont know and stuff but im not bothered it makes me happy and least we can relate to each other :)! were all long lost sisters really :winkwink: xx

Hope you still come on here after youve had your LO's sometime aswell Ashley! i know youll be mega busy and everything but cant lose you from STM's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->