S*x during pregnancy (TMI?)

duffers

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Some advice please as I have been worrying about this.

Ever since I conceived I've felt very swollen (down there) and sex feels uncomfortable like I haven't got enough room for OH. I also feel a burning stretching pain.

I have treated myself for a thrush infection and have no excessive discharge. Ooodles of KY doesn't appear to help much either.

I'm worrying that I have got something like a prolapse now. Got my next midwide appt on 6th May - is it to much to ask her to take a look (cringe)???

Sorry for the TMI thread. I was so looking forward to feeling sexy and womanly and worried that something is wrong with my lady bits.:blush:

Any advice much appreciated.

Hello girls,

Some advice please as I have been worrying about this.

Ever since I conceived I've felt very swollen (down there) and sex feels uncomfortable like I haven't got enough room for OH. I also feel a burning stretching pain.

I have treated myself for a thrush infection and have no excessive discharge. Ooodles of KY doesn't appear to help much either.

I'm worrying that I have got something like a prolapse now. Got my next midwide appt on 6th May - is it to much to ask her to take a look (cringe)???

Sorry for the TMI thread. I was so looking forward to feeling sexy and womanly and worried that something is wrong with my lady bits.:blush:

Any advice much appreciated.

TMI?!! :rofl: sorry you should waht gets said in the spet-embryos thread!!!!!

Seriously now though, your m/w will be used to all kinds of questions no matter how personal, jsut mention to her what you have told us here and see what she says, if she thinks its worth a look then she will suggest it herself, if you cant wait till may 6th then can you see your doc? would you feel comfortable mentionin it to them?

It feels different for me too. Possibly TMI, but it takes a little bit of effort to 'get things in'...then once it is in he is not allowed to move til I get used to it...! There is a massive increase in blood flow to that area so everything is swollen...

I would speak to your MW to put your mind at rest, but I think what you are experiencing is pretty normal IMO.

x

Now stardust - you really should be supporting people here!!! :rofl:

Anyway - I agree with the above! Your mw would have heard it all before, and is there to ask the most embarressing questions to! A friend of mine had something similar futher along, and it was because she was on her feet all day and bubs was pressing down.

I find it more uncomfortable - unfortuantly the hormones play havock with every part of our bodies!

I couldn't manage sex till I was 18 weeks. Felt burning, a popping inside and just painful. Plus I was so sore for days afterwards. Then at 18 weeks it stopped. I'd been treated for thrush 'juts in case' but it didn't help.

Speak to your midwife who can have a check to see if its just unfortunate changes or something more serious.

Hope you find your mojo soon :blush:

I found that i tend to need a wee,at the wrong times!!!! ha ha , but i think it does feel diffrent too

I have felt very swollen down there recently, I would speak to your MW next time you see her, but it hasn't got in the way for me, hope it settles soon, take care :hugs: XX

I get this too. Sex can be painful and i get burning (doesn't help that oh is rather large too!) etc but i've found i don't get it when i'm EXTREMELY turned on and wet. Hehe. X

It feels different for me too. Possibly TMI, but it takes a little bit of effort to 'get things in'...then once it is in he is not allowed to move til I get used to it...!

x

i was like this before about the not moving thing hahaha, but its worse now,
we did it this morning, :blush:

and god ive been walking funny all day deffo feels like theres something in the way when we do it now, hahahaa

It feels different for me too. Possibly TMI, but it takes a little bit of effort to 'get things in'...then once it is in he is not allowed to move til I get used to it...!

x

and god ive been walking funny all day deffo feels like theres something in the way when we do it now, hahahaa

:rofl: Go cowgirl!

x

:rofl: Go cowgirl!

hahhahahai cant believe i even wrote that now lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->