sacha...

Other than the Ali G guy i dont think ive heard it on males...not keen myself

I have heard one other person with a son called sacha. I like it but i think in my heart of hearts its just too girly sounding. Mind you i dont know any girls at all called sacha!

I love the name Sacha! I've only knewn boys named Sacha so I never even considered it for a girl. It's a no-no for us, unfortunately, because my OH's name starts with Fa- :(

Love the name for a girl, not sure for a boy though.... But hey we are all different and just because its not other peoples cup of tea doesnt mean you shouldnt use it. xx

Ive never even heard the name before :blush: Im not sure I'm keen on it but your baby your decision :) xxx

I always assumed it was a girls name. Like danni said, never heard of a boy called it apart from Ali G

I have a german male friend called Sacha only he spells is Sasa - same pronunciation. But for me its still a girls name ...

I've always thought this was a girls name and would think it might be a little too girly or a boy...but then thats cause I've always placed it to a girl so...not keen but it's your choice! :)

actually i do know another sacha, from 'help im a fish' he was sea horse :lol: I dont think its going to go on my short list!

Went to school with a boy called Sacha, never met a girl with that name!
I really like it, but i fancyed the pants off him so might have something to do with that. lol

lol... I wouldn't say "Hell no!" but I definitely think it's girly!

reminds me of that borat guy so I would associate it as a boy name.

I think spelt Sacha its not too girly ... Sasha is girly girly too me

Its a cute name but not something i'd call my own son iykwim

I knew a guy called Sacha, and it never even crossed my mind that it was girly :shrug:

I think it's fine to use for a boy! :D

I really feel its a girls name, & very cute for a girly too. Obviously if you both like it it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

my friend's best friend was called sacha and he was a boy. he was german so may be more common for boys on the continent? I don't know. If you like it go for it!! xxxx

Dont like it as a boys name!! like you say its just a bit to girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->