Safe meds..

darjust

Reaction score
I'm 6-7 dpo today, not sure which day ovulated but I'm positive I did.

I started randomly breaking out in hives last night, covered basically every inch of my body it was horrible, first time I've ever gotten them. Then I had terrible cramps early around 4 am and a sore throat and terrible heartburn all day.
It's happening again today, less of them but still driving me crazy. I've taken two Benadryl today and didn't think about it, but is that safe to take during TWW? I didn't take anything else, just tired of itching!

I'm not positive on what I'm allergic to, cause nothing has changed in my routine.
I thought maybe my body wash but the reaction occurred several hours after my shower and I wouldnt think it would still be occurring today.

If anyone has some great tips they'd be appreciated. I feel weird going around scratching my face off! :)

My gyn insists anything you take before a bfp is perfectly safe :) should you avoid it? Yes. But what is done is done and is nothing to stress about :) fxed

The thing that drives me nuts is it isn't working for very long!

I actually just read an interesting post suggesting that benadryl helps implantation. It's safe either way but could also maybe help!

@nicole
Woo! Hopefully that's true! :)
I tell you having cramping and hives at the same time, I'm about ready to go bury myself in the snow for awhile!

I was just going to say what Nicole said, because she's actually the one who gave me insight on that! Benadryl is safe to take! I also would definitely call your general doctor and tell him/her what happened, especially because allergies can get worse the more exposure you have to them! Fx for you :)

I was just going to say what Nicole said, because she's actually the one who gave me insight on that! Benadryl is safe to take! I also would definitely call your general doctor and tell him/her what happened, especially because allergies can get worse the more exposure you have to them! Fx for you :)

I just got done getting dressed for bed and my entire body is covered again.
Plainly, Benadryl is not the correct course of action here! I'm going to try to make an appointment for tomorrow for the doctor, there's literally nothing I could possibly be allergic to though, I don't understand this! Haha.

I'm glad Benadryl is safe to take though, I'm not necessarily counting on getting pregnant this month because this is only our second cycle trying, but I've been doing everything I can to make sure nothing goes wrong!

:(. Hope they get you in and figure out how to alleviate the hives/ discomfort. Baby dust! Don't count yourself out until the witch shows

:(. Hope they get you in and figure out how to alleviate the hives/ discomfort. Baby dust! Don't count yourself out until the witch shows

Oh definitely, I've had some AF like cramps today, but still remaining hopeful! I started like a week early last month for some reason, so praying that isn't it this time cause ain't nobody got time for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->