Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
*UPDATE* This was originally title "Santa baby, bring me a BFP for Christmas! Looking for cycle buddies!" Since I began this thread, I started cycle #7 but halfway through decided to put a stop on TTC as we were experiencing some major issues at home. I planned on starting back on birth control, anticipating the :witch: on Christmas Eve. I was very stressed and sad and even though I just knew it wasn't a lucky month I decided to "waste" a HPT to put my mind at ease... and to our surprise on December 22nd at 11DPO I got a :bfp:! I wasn't very happy at first, but things are getting better at home and I am able to enjoy being pregnant. Perhaps this little surprise was meant to happen now for whatever reason <3

I assume everyone has moved onto a new cycle and/or new threads.

Congrats and wishing a H&H 9 months to those who got their December :bfp:
Makita
Ahughes
NurseGinger
MamaBunny2
xprincessx
Twilighter

Hi, fertility friend keeps moving my AF up & down but I am due around the 28th, I got quite a large dip this morning so thinking I may start the next couple of days.

I'm CD26/11DPO today.

I'm a bit farther behind you guys. I'm 7DPO and AF is suppose to come December 3rd. I plan on testing on Dec 5th if AF doesn't come before then. Good luck to you ladies!! :thumbup:

Good luck to you too :dust: my TWW seems to have flown by I think it's the lead up to Christmas it's keeping me busy :haha:

I'm 7DPO today and I believe my AF is due on Sun (11/30). I O'd on CD16 though, so who knows.

Hello, I'm TTC #2, already have a DS who is nearly 15mo, must be mad!

Currently 12dpo so not really due AF for another 2-4 days ish but feel like it's coming tonight or tomorrow judging by all the cramp and lack of sore bbs so I'll join you! Be glad of the company lol! X

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining me :hugs: I'm CD25 today. :dust: to us all!

Your not mad Mrsmac, just think of how close your lo's will be, they will always have a friend to play with :)

No :witch: as of yet for me... Perhaps I'm having a closer to 28 day cycle this time :shrug: When it DOES come, hoping my menses lasts a bit longer as it's been oddly short the past two times.

No :witch: as of yet for me... Perhaps I'm having a closer to 28 day cycle this time :shrug: When it DOES come, hoping my menses lasts a bit longer as it's been oddly short the past two times.

OK so :af: showed up :growlmad: Good thing is right on schedule... well within schedule. So looks like I probably O'd on November 13th/CD13 which is within schedule as well. Wasn't a good month to conceive since we were on our Florida Disney vacation November 9-12... no successful :sex: during my fertile period :nope: Now hopefully this menses will last longer than 2 days and I can get to another month of NTNP with more :sex: at the right time :thumbup:

So today is CD1 for me!

Thanks carly I pretty much expected it. Been trying for months now and no luck. At least I wasn't as discouraged this time. I'm definitely sticking to my relaxed approach! Plus, with financial stress happening at home right now it wouldn't be the best time for a :bfp: but I'm not going to prevent it from happening.... "It'll happen when it's meant to" right?!?! :dohh:

Mine is slowly getting me too, started spotting this morning and just got bright red blood so I will be full flow by tonight, do I still count this as CD1 even though it's nearly 6.30pm?

Sorry she got you ladies. But at least you're out of TWW hell and can focus on BDing and catching that eggie this month!

I HATE the TTW, it absolutely tortures me!! Only one thing I hate more and that's the feeling of knowing pretty much 100% you're out but AF plays tricks on you and decides to come late :cry:

Hello! Can I join?
Woke up this am thinking ooh cd 12 am going to test, only t find the witch!
Ah well onwards and upwards!
Xx

Carlyp if it was me, I'd count that as CD1. I hate the TWW as well MrsMac, I become a crazy SS lady :wacko: Sparkles, of course you may! The more the merrier! :hugs:

CD3 for me today! Id be sooooo thrilled to get super lucky and be able to surprise my partner with a :bfp: on Christmas... FX and :dust: to us all!!!

My af was due yesterday and didn't show up, Bfn so it's abit frustrating. Only thing my oh has noticed in a change is my bloating and mood swings and how tired I am. Other than that the only thing I've noticed is my boobs they are big sore and look like road maps but extremely itchy. And I use the toilet quite alot. To a clear blue digi and not pregnant xxx

Still no AF but definitely a very clear BFN, this is destroying me lol!

My AF :mad: is die today or tomorrow but I'm showing no signs like my normal pre AF spotting. I'm too scared to test. Fingers crossed though.

Hi Everyone!! I'm also in the same boat.. about 10 DPO and its been over 50 days since my last AF. I have really irregular cycles but am hoping they will become more regular since I'm four months off BCP.

Currently, my husband and I are TTC but it's really hard with irregular cycles. Hoping for a BFP. Baby dust and good luck to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->