Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

Oh no! That's just terrible! That is so not fair to you! I'm so sorry you aren't excited about being pregnant! This should be a joyous time... Knowing he tried and is still being an immature dick :haha: sorry... I feel like maybe it's time to give him an ultimatum? Like look you need to shape up or ship out... Your how old now and are going to be a father, that he clearly decided at one point in time that is what he had wanted! You need to be a man and support your family! I'm sorry if I'm being ride or blunt but I'm a believer in men supporting their families and/or at least making a great effort in doing so! It's completely unfair to you that he would be doing these things, if you don't like your job, deal with it and look for something else at the same time!

I'm truly sorry you are not happy. :(

Hubs and I tried a lot but once I got my positive OPK we were able to BD that day and the next but that's it. I was sick and neither of us really were up for it. So I'm sure we won't see a bfp. And I'm planning on making an appt with a fertility dr after AF. Which is due mid next week... I haven't charted this cycle, I've just got sick of it and obsessing, so idk what cd I'm on. I know I O'd CD 15 which is normal for me.

I agree, the man should support his family and sadly a lot of times I question his motivation and ability to do so. I know he is capable of it, just his actions and lack of motivation at times worries me. He was very attentive and affectionate yesterday and things are better. I hope he focuses on getting himself to work everyday and working on our bedroom construction. I can handle the rest, I got this :thumbup:

According to a due date predictor, my estimated date of conception was from BD days PRIOR to O so don't count yourself out! That's good you are taking the next step just in case. I had made arrangements with my doctor that if I wasn't pregnant by this month we were going to explore further and he would issue an HSG to start and check my tubes. I hear ya on obsessing over charting and all. It's such a chore! I took a break for a month or so but then got sucked back in :dohh: About how many DPO do you think you are? I would absolutely love for you to join me!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<

OMG I'd love to join you! I'm like 7 or 8 dpo now. AF is due in 6 days, next wednesday... I looked last night cuz I was curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->