Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

Have you tried vitex/agnus castus candyttc? I was the same 50/60 days + between periods but took it for 3 months before we were TTC our first. Within a month I was 28/29 days and got a BFP within 6 weeks of TTC! Haven't taken it yet this time but will get back on it as soon as AF arrives xx

That is super frustrating when :af: doesnt show when expected so you get really anxious... then still get a :bfn: I would think my period is late and test then it would start up. Mrsmac what is that stuff?!?! So today was CD3 for me and :af: is already slowing down. Had a light tampon in all day and it was not quite half full and was brown/old blood when I removed it a little while ago. It worries me that my menses has only been a full flow lasting for around 2 days instead of 5... is there something I can take to thicken my uterine lining? Right now I'm only taking a daily vitamin and 5000mg of biotin (for hair and nails).

My af was due yesterday and didn't show up, Bfn so it's abit frustrating. Only thing my oh has noticed in a change is my bloating and mood swings and how tired I am. Other than that the only thing I've noticed is my boobs they are big sore and look like road maps but extremely itchy. And I use the toilet quite alot. To a clear blue digi and not pregnant xxx

I am in the same boat was suppose to start yesterday and did not, took a test yesterday and :bfn: I will retest Sunday if AF doesnt show up

Good Luck to everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Are you in the UK mamabunny? If so, it's called agnus castus and you can get it in holland and barret. In the US, it's called vitex. It's a herb that's been used for centuries apparently, it helps to regulate hormones so your body knows what to do when.

Short light periods might be something to do with progesterone as that's what builds up your uterine lining.

Every so often I get a light one then a heavy one so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Definitely try AC/vitex to help regulate your cycles though, it really helped me.

Ps still no sign of AF. Getting annoyed now :(

I'm in the US Mrsmac, thanks I'll look into that! CD6 today and pretty sure any sign of :af: is totally gone. This menses was a little better, with CD1 & 2 being a moderate flow, CD3 was light and CD4 & 5 was very little spotting (last time was only 2 days of moderate flow and 1 day of spotting). No cramps whatsoever before :af: came nor during :thumbup: I usually don't cramp anyways. Based on previous cycles, I estimate that I could O as early as December 8th so hopefully I'll get lots of :sex: in later this week and during the weekend... since there was a major vacation induced drought during my last fertile window. Mrsmac with no sign of the :witch: are you still testing? Onemorebaby how did your test turn out Sunday?

Yes, tested again this morning and still BFN. Definitely out this cycle, I just wish AF would show up now so we can get on with trying in December!! X

Me too MrsMac, 3 days late and still BFN, at this point I wish AF would come so I could move on with my life and stop wasting $$$ on pregnanct tests lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust: for us for next month!!

You ladies aren't out until the :witch: rears her ugly face!!! FX

mrsmac and onemorebaby did :af: ever show? CD8 today for me. I typically O on CD 13 or so, hopefully gonna get some :sex: in the next few days... but go figure, my man is starting his new job tomorrow with crazy hours (3am-3pm) and will likely be super tired. I better jump him tonight! :happydance: :blush:

Can I join? Cycle day 4 for me after a 54 day long cycle! Will start using opk envy week and hopefully be successful 😄

Can I join? Cycle day 4 for me after a 54 day long cycle! Will start using opk envy week and hopefully be successful 😄

Yes, please do! I just knew my last cycle wasn't the one (yet again) and have been trying to get together some ladies to ride out this next cycle with me! Wow 54 days is a suuuper long cycle compared to my 26-28 days! I still have some leftover digi OPK I mayyyy use this time OR I might just temp starting a couple days prior to my earliest typical O day (CD13) and a day or two after just to confirm. Last cycle was much less stressful for me since I wasn't doing anything but :sex: so I might just go that route again. I am, however, going to be sure to use the Preseed lubricant I have when it's close to O time :thumbup:

Sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

So I've recently come across a SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) thread and am intrigued. Thinking about trying it this cycle. I'm CD8 and that's when I'm to begin BD with my man, then every other day. I use OPK starting CD10 while BD every other day, then when I get my first + OPK we BD that day and the next two days after, skip a day, then BD one final time. Seems easy enough but hoping I can make all that work with him, without him knowing. I don't wanna put added pressure on him and he's starting that new job. Got day 1 of SMEP complete (with Preseed too!) :thumbup:

Just started AF yesterday. Hopefully it last the normal length (6-7 days) and then we can begin trying again! Would be great to have a BFP by New Year's!

Can I join you ladies? I am 20 DPO, AF is 7 days late! I have cramps, headaches, super tired the last few days, sore boobs, and extremely bloated. I am testing in the morning. We bought our first house this year and we are hosting our families for Christmas so it would be the perfect time to announce our pregnancy to everyone. Wish me luck with my test in the morning!!

May I join you? I am at cd13 today. I don't use opk's, just temp charting and cm monitoring. Been Ttc for 1 year. Recently diagnosed with pcos, did first round of femara this month. Hoping it worked. I my temp has been dropping the last 3 days, hopefully I will o this month! I will be testing around the 18th or 19 th

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining! Swlady that would be the BEST way to start the new year! Jessmke FX for you! That'd be a super exciting early holiday surprise! Miskas FX you O! :dust: to you all!

Ok so I actually came on properly today so counting it as cycle day 1 and since Sunday as spotting. Will start using opks next week as I don't know how long my cycle is. Good luck everyone x

Ok so I actually came on properly today so counting it as cycle day 1 and since Sunday as spotting. Will start using opks next week as I don't know how long my cycle is. Good luck everyone x

GL and :dust: to you baby09! I never really know how long my cycle is going to be... my last three were 25, 28 and 26 days. It's primarily been 25-26 days and my LP has been 12 days. So I'll begin using my digi OPK on CD10 (tomorrow) and BD with my man. Following SMEP, no :sex: today! I may have to dodge that this evening... my man started his new job at 3am this morning so I figured he'd be super tired and not in the mood. But he just sent me a text about how he can't wait to see me this evening and "jump my bones" :haha: Crap! :dohh:

Hello! Thought i would come join in if you all didn't mind. AF came on the 2nd so i am out for Christmas! However because it was so early, i will ovulate again this month and retest the 30th if AF doesn't show up. FX and praying for a New years surprise! FX to all you ladies out there trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->