Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

These cheapie opk's are so confusing! I don't like them!! You have to wait 4 mins for the result and can't "trust a result after 5 minutes".... Waiting 4 mins I forget!! Lol! So some days there's a little line while the next nothing at all, then the next there is... None have been positive just a little line. But we are stil bd'ing... I guess technically were doing SMEP again... Cuz that's the pattern so far! Every other day! I just don't want us to get burnt out before I finally get an opk!

Oh crap those darn stick OPKs!!! I used some but once I got my Clearblue digis I was hooked on the accuracy. Def good idea to BD EOD. I know when I wanted to try SMEP and my bf wouldn't cooperate we did it every day pretty much but had a day or two break in there somewhere and by the time O came he was too worn out to perform... but we did get lucky anyways! What CD are you? Are you charting any temps or your BD schedule? GL MH I'm anxious for you!

No! I'm trying not to chart so I don't get obsessed! So far it hasn't really been planned, just spontaneous bd! Which is good! I hope we can keep that way for another week!! I'm anxious too!!!

That's great! When I became too obsessed it put a lot of pressure not only on me but my partner and negatively affected our BD'ing. Have fun with it! FX for you!!! :happydance:

I think I've finally got my positive OPK! :happydance: What do you girls think!?! I went on my Ovia app and put down a positive so I can refer back to it in the future if I need to! Since I put that in, it changed my fertile days! I'm soooo glad I didn't go by what it said, cuz I'd be bd-ing all the wrong days!!! Although I can't remember the exact days we have BD'd I know it's been a good amount! And I plan to continue for at least 2 more days if not more!!!!! I GOT THIS LADIES!!!.... I hope! Haha! I'm CD 14 today! Only have used preseed once... Cuz I just didn't need it before! :haha: and I didn't really need it in the end anyways! :thumbup: haha! I'm excited!!

How are you girlies feeling?!?! Everything going well?! Mama- how's the bf?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
MH that looks positive to me! I used the Preseed as much as possible the cycle I fell pregnant, not because we needed it but because I was desperate to get a :bfp: (before I had a change of heart... whoops lol). Who knows if that helped :shrug: You seem to have a good rhythm going. I'm excited for you! Hopefully your partner can hold his stamina a few more days :winkwink:

I was feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning. We got some snow last night and I was rushing to get the kids to school and myself to work on time. The house is a bit of a mess and I just thought 'Oh my gawd. HOW am I going to balance everything with a newborn?!' I nearly had a mini anxiety attack but didn't have time for that. I also plan to try my hardest to stick with breastfeeding and I know that's very demanding, along with everything else. I'm nervous about telling my boss and coworkers, how I will be perceived as an employee once they know and if it could affect my job (I sure hope not). There's nothing in our handbook about maternity leave but I'm hoping I get 6 weeks off and can use my two weeks with that. I don't want to lose my job :nope: And how am I going to balance breastfeeding and going back to work? :wacko: Perhaps I'm over thinking it all. I've decided a good start right now would be to get my kids and myself on an early bedtime/morning schedule :thumbup:

My bf has been much better, I feel. We haven't been arguing really at all and my stress level has greatly diminished since he re-homed the dog, however, I still worry about financial stability. He is planning on buying rims for his truck and also us traveling to a car and truck show in April for the weekend in Tennessee. We went last year and it's not an expense I feel we can afford this year whatsoever. I am just going to have to really put my foot down I think...

I plan on using more preseed then! Thanks for the tip!!

I don't think your over thinking things! They are all things to be considered! Although you do have time to figure them out! So that's the good part! I know that's how I'll be! I have those thoughts now! Haha! Now THAT is overthinking! I'm glad things are better at home tho! Definetly gotta put your foot down... He doesn't know what it takes to raise a family and provide... You do! He should listen to you!

Like I said, can't guarantee the Preseed was the "magic lube" it has been reviewed as... but didn't hurt in my case! I haven't said anything to my bf about the rims or the trip to Tennessee... yet. I have been trying to keep SOME negativity held back. Seems like all I've been doing is hounding him for everything and I feel bad. Things ARE much better right now and I don't want to continuously throw daggers when he has made many changes and improvements. He is really trying. Instead I'm starting to really enjoy being pregnant and soaking up any alone time him and I get because it won't be long that we won't have any! I can have hormonal explosions on him regarding those topics when they become more current :winkwink:

I'm hanging around still. .. just waiting for ovulation. It would seem my cycles are super long now lol. I'm only 4 days passed af atm. I suspect I have around 15 days to wait till ovulation. ZzZzzzzzz

Yay! Are you going to use OPK this cycle? I'm super impatient so glad my cycles weren't terribly long... 25-28 days was long enough! Will the baby be in his own room by O ttime? Hoping you can get some :sex: in this month! FX :thumbup:

Morning ladies!.... I'm so bummed! I'm sick! So we didn't bd last night, I took another OPK this morning, it was a lot darker than yesterday even! I'm hoping we can get it in tonight! I'm feeling better.... Any advice? Last night I had horrible dierrhea and thought I was going to vomit... I took Imodium and it helped but now I have like gas cramps and I can't fart or poop!... Lmfao! So ridic I know! But it totally sucks! Idk what to do!!! I want to fix this so I'm into bd tonight! I don't wanna just do it cuz we have to.... :(

Oh no! That's so crazy because I've been experiencing similar with the diarrhea and maaajor gas cramps. I can feel air rolling around inside my tummy but can't seem to rip a big fart to make it go away :shrug: It started Monday, cramps all day and then diarrhea. I thought I was in the clear yesterday but the cramps started up in the evening then after dinner they got pretty bad and I ended up running to the toilet with more diarrhea. No wonder my bf has been ignoring my sly advances the past couple days. All I've been doing is farting, wincing in pain and projectile pooping! Not cute at all :dohh:

My bf is convinced it's a reaction to dairy I'm developing with the pregnancy. He's lactose intolerant so I'm thinking he just wants me to jump on his dairy-free misery bandwagon :laugh2: Perhaps you (and myself as well) could try to BRAT diet? Bananas Rice Applesauce Toast. Maybe more grains and less dairy, grease and fats? I'm not sure but I'm not quite enthusiastic about going the dairy free route... He made bleu cheese and bacon stuffed chicken breasts and seasoned potatoes for dinner yesterday and let me tell ya the bleu cheese didn't do either of us any favors :sick: Pee-u! If you find something that works let me know! So far today my gas bubbles have been rather mild. Hoping it doesn't return this evening. Go figure this would happen during your prime fertile period! Hoping you get to BD some more!

:haha: that's too funny! I mean, it totally sucks we both feel icky, but I love your explanations! I WANT TO POOP NOW!! I feel like that will help my stomach! I was actually thinking about eating some ice cream, maybe that would help!... I took a hot bath, and then sort of helped, Im not really cramping, but I still feel it! and when I push on my stomach it really hurts... its lower... it puts a little thought in the waaay back of my head, maybe I have a cyst?? I have an ovarian cyst before, and I know they are very common in women, but I know you can have some painful ones too.... ever since I had the one, any pain I feel I get a little worried! I think im feeling well enough to :sex: tho!! I ate some waffles... they have been setting ok... :shrug: my go to is usually Pedialite when I have diarrhea too! idk if you can take that while pregnant... but if so try some of that! I wish I had just gone and gotten that instead of jumping and taking Imodium..... well ill be home all day today and tomorrow! so ill be spending a lot of time on bnb im sure!!! :dohh:

I totally agree. If I could just take a normal poo I'd feel so much better. It's either explosive, soft serve or when I think it's a regular solid log it ends up taking a lot of effort to get out and only half the size it would normally be :growlmad: I didn't think about Pedialyte! I was thinking of getting some Gatorade but will have to check on that! Oh I hope you don't have a cyst! Perhaps it's worth getting checked out? Could that prevent you from conceiving, or make it more difficult?

my dr said it could be a bit more difficult to preg with cysts :wacko:... I know a girl who had them a lot and she has been preg 3 times tho!.... seems easy for her! haha! I don't think im gonna jump and go to the dr just yet... it could just be constipation... im not sure... I will give it a few days and see how it feels. :coffee: ... OH!!! that reminds me... coffee makes me poop! maybe I should have ice cream and coffee!
its so silly to me how pooping, or not pooping, really affects your life! :haha:

I got another positive today, we BD'd last night, and my husband just got home and had said something about having sex and said "except tonight, I'm exhausted".... I said "no we have to do it tonight!! YOU were the one who said you'd be ok going 5 days in a row, and we've already broke that"... UGH! I'm so mad!!! He totally didn't even want to do it last night but I wasn't letting that happen! I mean when it comes time for is to HAVE to have sex, all the important days, he doesn't want to! Any other time in the cycle he's fine!... I don't want to put pressure on him but COME ON DUDE!!! Really?! I'm so annoyed! He had plenty of energy to go have a beer after work!!! Sorry ranting!

When he showers hopefully that will de-stress him, and then I'll go slip into something sexy and he can't say no! Hehehe

Crap! That happened to me too! I was so pissed! We wound up getting the :bfp: though to my complete surprise. Hoping you were able to BD... however you had to go about it (rape his a$$! lol) Men are so uncooperative sometimes!

I got it! I had to try a little bit extra... So weird that someone wouldn't want sex! Haha but I get it! It's exhausting...
Well I thought I was feeling better... I went from diaherra to complete constipation, I hadn't pooped since Tuesday night.... I woke up like an hour ago at 1 am with such a bad stomach ache, I felt like I was gonna vomit! I finally pooped!!! But it's not helping my stomach ache... But I'm sure I've got a lot in there! I haven't stopped eating and have had cheese burger and fries and ice cream and homemade Mac n cheese... And ugh I feel sick again.... So I've already decided to stay home from work again, either ima poop more or ima go get some stool softeners or something!!! My stomach is killing me! And now I can't go back to sleep!

Oh you'll wish you hadn't asked... It's is a lil after 3am here and I just had to get up out of bed, move my car out of the driveway into the street so I could lug the trash can to the curb in frigid temperatures. Where was my partner? Oh he was still in bed because he decided to just call off work knowing he won't get paid for it. And the reason why is he calling off work... well mainly because he hates his job now and also because I'm sure he's tired after he decided to be a giant a$$hole yesterday evening and didn't get to bed at a decent time. He got major attitude because I didn't jump up and cook dinner when he got home. For once I was actually tired after work and even ended up falling asleep leaning on him! :sleep: I awoke to see his nose was stuck in Facebook again so I grabbed baskets of laundry and took them upstairs to fold. Anyways, a huge fight ensued later and he said some really hurtful things my kids should not have been able to hear :nope: My daughter actually came downstairs and yelled at him to stop. Since he decided to just skip work today I knew the trash still needed to be taken out and of course he wasn't going to jump up to do that, why would he? I have never had to deal with or do so much with a so called man in the house... and to top it off I'm pregnant now so you'd think he would be more attentive and helpful... oh and more responsible. So disappointed in him... and myself. What a way to start my 7 week mark :cry: I have been feeling unwanted and wishing he would love on me more and be a little more affectionate towards me and had expressed that to him earlier in the day after he vented to me about disliking his job and all the hours. Well needless to say I'm not feeling any better :nope:

Anyways... rant over. How are you? Did you get to BD the days you wanted? When do you think you O'd and would expect :af:? Ugh I wish I could trade places with you or rub my pregnancy off to you! Isn't that horrible? I wanted to enjoy being pregnant if I ever was again and I just feel full of regrets :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->