Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

I cried a good amount last night. I'm scared and nervous about everything. Like "what if I'm not a good mom" or "what if something happens to my baby while I'm pregnant and I lose it". All the emotions overwhelmed me. Plus I've been annoyed more and rather be left alone than have to be around people. Hopefully in the 2nd trimester my emotions and hormones will be better

Ah yes I cry alot and get supper annoyed very easily. I got myself out of the house yesterday and decided I'd stop by the tanning salon, as I have minutes left and won't be using them for obvious reasons and didn't want them to go to waste. Well I walk in and it's like 300 degrees in there and the chick at the front desk was on the phone so I'm waiting and dying of near heat stroke then another chick walks in for her shift and I'm still waiting and apparently the computers are down. The whole time I'm thinking omg I'm going to pass out wtf ladies someone acknowledge me here!!! I wanted to scream hellooooo I'm f*cking pregnant and don't wanna stand here anymore!!!

I would have. I can't stand people who work at jobs like that yet are not people persons or don't give a shit about customers.

Hey ladies! Boooo Monday!

So today I'm CD6, and I'm at the end of AF, having the left over spotting out (sorry that kinda sounds gross!) and while standing in the kitchen preparing dinner, I starting having some pain on my left side. Def ovary pain.... But I have 6 days til my predicted fertile window... And I feel like it's a bit early to have ovulation pain?!? :shrug:
I'm planning on doing opk's, but I was gonna buy some later this week! And I like the digi's so it don't wanna start taking them now! That's a lot of tests and a lot of money! ... Maybe I should try the cheapies now... Ugh bodies are a crazy thing!

Mamabunny- your pic, is that how you told your kiddos?!?! How are you feeling?!

Ooh MH I would be super tempted to use OPK! But you could always start BD at least EOD just to be safe! We told his family by putting a pair of baby Nike Air Jordans (because of course he is wanting a boy lol) in a gift bag and letting each set of his grandparents reveal the "gift" in front of everyone on Christmas Eve. We did the same thing with my daughter later that day, as she was with my ex husband for most of the day. My son already knew based on my reaction and mood the day I got my :bfp: lol he's a smart little man. I don't feel pregnant at all really, just super sore boobs still :shrug:

Attachments

• received_322173144652118-1.jpg
    received_322173144652118-1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1
That's awesome!!! I'm hoping I have an easy pregnancy! I think that's my biggest fear of becoming pregnant!! I'm going to go get some opk's at lunch! And I think we'll start bd-ing! It is absolutely FREEZING outside, so it'll keep us warm!!

I did some Chinese gender thing online and it predicted us to have a GIRL :growlmad: I hope it's wrong. So far things have been super easy, aside from the sinus thing I had going on over the holiday. Both my previous pregnancies were amazing so hoping this one is just as easy :thumbup: Are you temping as well or using OPK only? I'm excited for you! I kinda miss the anticipation of a + OPK and the fun of the unknown when we would BD during my fertile window. Now I'm hoping my bf doesn't become weirded out as the pregnancy progresses and ends up not wanting to be intimate with me :nope: This is all new to him but I'm sure it will all be OK.

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

My fear was being hormonal and changing who I am. And that fear is now coming true. Yayyyyyyy ready for this hormonal part to be over with and be back to normal or semi normal lol.

Aww well have no fear Ginger, I believe crazy hormonal is very normal and likely a good sign for us right now! I could pat myself on the back for keeping my mouth shut and staying cool a few times already :thumbup: This site keeps me somewhat sane :laugh2:

I don't understand temping, so I'm just gonna stick to the opk's! You are crazy for missing the ttc part! It's so stressful! I feel like the opk's make me more stressed! I took one at lunch! Negative but a bit of a line...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Ooh MH that should progress the next couple days! I would most def get some BD in!

I think we will!!!

On a side note... I'm EXHAUSTED! And sooo not in the mood to work! And I'm starting to get a headache, and I wanna cry and go home! Haha! Idk why I wanna cry, cuz I just wanna be lazy and not deal with anyone!

A nap sounds amazing but we are going out for dinner with his dad and grandparents this evening. This day has been dragging! I actually went through ALL my subscribed threads/threads I posted on and deleted old stuff. I even updated the original post on this thread. And after being on BnB for months now I've finally figured out how to check to see when there are new posts on threads I'm subscribed to :dohh: I've been doing it a much harder way before, go figure. I updated my siggy as well, added the September image and it's all nice and centered :thumbup: Yes, today's been super uneventful at work.

Haha! That's a productive day!! ... On BnB! I finally figured out how to do a signature just this weekend! So I did that! I use to have a banner but it never updated with my new cycles and every time I'd go to fix it, it said I wasn't a member! So I got annoyed and gave up!! I still feel like I'm figuring out things on this site too!!

Haha maybe one day you'll get suuuper duper bored like me and get it all figured out! It's 4am and I'm wide awake :growlmad: My bf had to work and I'm off today. When I can't get right back to sleep I usually catch up on BnB :thumbup:

Gender chart told me a boy then another told me a girl. I want a boy so bad :( the other one i had to use my lunar age which it calculated for me. I was sad when I saw it. I know I should be happy for being pregnant no matter the sex of the child but i am more of a tomboy and would love a boy. Plus I had like 2 friends tell me they feel it's a girl. I hate when people tell me what they feel it is, stoppppp. Lol

I'm desperately hoping for a boy! I know with my son I craved hamburger meat and hamburgers with new toppings like onion. With my daughter I couldn't stand hamburger and craved sweets especially Oreos... I'd eat an entire package in one sitting. Right now I'm loving me some salad!

I read that's a way to tell. If you crave sweets it's a girl and anything else a boy. That's funny it seems to be true with you in the past haha.

Well af is gone :) so onto the new cycle!
I'm not feeling paticularly determined. Probably because no effort went into last month at all... dtd once in an entire month is hardly trying for a baby is it lol?! its hard though with the baby sleeping in the room :/ ahaha. he's a light sleeper too. Sometimes you cough and he jumps up and it takes him ten minutes to go back to sleep and your laying there in the dark with the cover over your head hiding from a ten month old hahah. cos if he sees you he will want to play lol. Thankfully he is going into his own room this month :) woooot!

Yay for a new cycle! Rhi I think you need to try venturing into new BD locations perhaps? Is there any room or time you can get er done? :blush: Maybe during a nap or lay baby down at night then :sex: in the bathroom or kitchen or something? Right smack there on the table, come and get it daddy! :laugh2: At least until the baby is in his own room and you don't miss your fertile window. Hey if you're not super determined it's probably good because then there isn't so much added pressure for either of you... but I hope you get some more BD in this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->