Santa, please bring my BFP!!!

Mrs.H2016

Reaction score
Well we were not successful this month so I will be trying again in December for baby number 4.
I have a cycle that ranges from 26 to 28 days and usually just go by dates to figure out ovulation; which clearly isn't working lol. We tried gender swaying a few months but this month just BD the whole 6 days I was fertile.
Since my cycle length changes each month it seems, we are going to use an ovulation kit in December and see if that can pin point ovulation better for us. I do not temp or chart. I will keep this thread going for the whole cycle right up to either my Christmas BFP or aunt flow.
Feel free to join me and let's see if we can get a bunch of BFP's for Christmas!

I'm expecting my next AF should arrive either Christmas or Boxing Day.

I'm on Clomid and last cycle we BD every day of my fertile window and nothing. I'm not sure if we will go with that again this cycle.

We are going away for Christmas and will be staying with my family, so not the best for testing and keeping emotions under wraps.

Yes we did every day as well. So frustrating when you get bfn 😢

I feel that if we don't do it every day we aren't doing all that we can to improve our chances. DH's swimmers are all good. It's so frustrating getting a negative. Especially when you've done all that you can.

Sometimes I just think we try to hard. It's so frustrating.

Cd 2 for me, so really hoping for a Bfp this cycle! We don't manage to bed every day but prob every other

Mrs.H2016 same boat as you hoping for a positive for Christmas giving opk's a go for the first time to try and pinpoint ovulation too.Wishing you the best of luck.Going to start opk's on Cd9 as I think I may be ovulating early x

Attachments

• IMG_0223.PNG
    IMG_0223.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 83
I am waiting for AF to start which should be tomorrow, then starting kit on day 7 according to the instructions lol. Good luck!!!

Im currently 3 days into AF being here, i think im going to try BD every day or every other day (Work gets in the way sometimes)
My birthday is December 23rd so id like a BFP for it :)

Us 5 seem to all within a few days of each other! How exciting

I know, I have had cycles where we didn't really try and just BD a few times a week. Then cycles where we try to do everything we can, still a BFN. I'm not sure what it is other than STUPID! Hopefully cycle 3 on Clomid will do the trick. Took my first Clomid pill last night and I'm already feeling irritable, sore tummy and tired :(

I've never used that. I don't know much about it. Can you tell me about it please

I'll be testing around christmas day hopefully depending on when I ovulate this month. I'm going to be taking soy isoflavones this month and I'm hoping the theories about being more fertile after a chemical are true and this will be our month!

Welcome everyone!

Little fish I heard good results from that! Keep us posted!

I am testing Christmas Day and promised myself that's the only day so I am not wasting a ton on tests. AF is due the 26th/27th.

Mrs.H, sorry what do you not know much about? Clomid?

Littlefishy, I'm quite interested in soy isoflavenes. What did you find out about them? I know it works in a similar way to clomid. FX you are more fertile. Unfortunately for me, after my MC at 5w 2d my cycles never came back. I think that's more of a PCOS thing though so hopefully you'll have your sticky BFP next cycle.

I'm going to BD as much as possible. We kind of try off and on, the past few months we have missed it because of colds or being on vacation.

Hoping I can get a bfp too as my Christmas present! I need a miracle.
Baby dust to everyone!

Mrs.H, sorry what do you not know much about? Clomid?

Littlefishy, I'm quite interested in soy isoflavenes. What did you find out about them? I know it works in a similar way to clomid. FX you are more fertile. Unfortunately for me, after my MC at 5w 2d my cycles never came back. I think that's more of a PCOS thing though so hopefully you'll have your sticky BFP next cycle.

I believe they are supposed to work like the natural version of clomid. They are supposed to help bring ovulation earlier and at the moment I don't ovulate until somewhere between CD22 and 26 and it is so frustrating so I'm hoping I can move it up a bit, even if it's just by a day or two. It is also supposed to help get a good egg. I've seen lots of success with people using them so I'm hoping it will help out a bit.

Mrs H. Clomid is usually used for women who do not ovulate. You take it for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle and it sends different messages to your brain to kick start ovulation. If you ovulate already it can be helpful to create more eggs but there's also a risk of multiples. It doesn't have a great success rate if you already ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->