Santa, please bring my BFP!!!

Hi ladies. How's everyone feeling? Started my first opk kit today. I'm excited what the month will bring!

CD10 here, I'm hoping the soy isoflavones will have worked and I'll ovulate in the next 4-7 days but if not then I'm still looking at at least another 2 weeks until I ovulate. Waiting for ovulation is worse then TWW for me!

CD12 for me...not sure when i ovulate? I dont have any of the symptoms i normally get..little bit of twinging so maybe soon? My OH is getting sick so hasnt been feeling very..."into it"so im hoping i dont miss out this month....
Theres nothing i want more than to be pregnant, i feel like everyone around me is. It makes it hard to be happy for others when their pregnancy feels like a stab to the heart.

Oh I got a solid face this morning on my opk so bd we shall be this weekend! Oh ladies I hope we all get our Christmas bfp, it won't for lack of trying!!

I hit O right on the head! :)
Im hoping it brings me a bfp. I have a feeling my SO and i are getting engaged this Christmas..he took me to "shop" and dragged me into two stores to look at rings.

Wish that is so exciting!

So I am Day 1 of the tww.

How are you ladies doing?!

CD 18 for me and I haven't ovulated and don't think I will this cycle. I'm expecting blood tests to show low progesterone and I'll be back on Provera. Feeling really down about this all and really frustrated. Nothing is working as plan and now we have no plan. I can't see my doctor until February so it feels like there's just no point in expecting a BFP until sometime after that.

I got a positive opk today so looks like O day is tomorrow on CD 18 which is exciting because it means the soy isoflavones I took this month moved my O date 4 days earlier! I got my bfp with my chemical pregnancy at 8dpo with a frer so I'll start testing at 8 dpo this month which is the 22nd.

I currently 6-7 dpo. I think i O'd on the 7th or 8th, i got excited and forgot to write it down. Im debating taking a cheapie on friday which would be 9-10dpo
af is due on the 23rd (which is also my bday) so she better stay away!

Sarah I am sorry to hear that. Maybe it will happen when you stop trying, I hear that happens a lot.

Little fish so excited for you! I am only testing on the 25th, AF is due on the 26th this tww is awful and it just started. I ovulated on Sunday and now am cd15 of 27

Ugh 7 more days..if it doesn't happen this month we decided we are done at 3. I don't know if I am looking forward to Christmas or testing that morning lol here's hoping

Hey guys af due Christmas day got two dollar tree tests yesterday tested yesterday at 7 dpo bfn of course not testing again until Wednesday. I have lots of shopping to still get done how about you ladies?

Hi maybe soon, I am almost done shopping myself. Hope this week goes fast

Ong I was going to wait until Christmas Day but I just couldn't help it. Hubby and I had sex last night and he said it felt different and today I had pinchy feelings on the right side. I checked midmorning and my cervix did feel different so on lunch I bought a fer. With my three orior pregnancies I always got bfn until almost the first day of AF so I was expecting a negative. I am only 9 to 10 days past ovulation. Well in seconds I got my bfp! Oh I am so excited!!
What about anyone else?

It's darker in person but it's there foresure!

Attachments

• IMG_5561.jpg
    IMG_5561.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
Santa brought me mine too - https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s2sfwl&s=9#.WFvgU4HXeaM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->