Santa's Grotto???

I am also using the Christmas Gift List app, used it last year too, cant wait to start getting things ticked off :)

App downloaded. Feel like I need a glass of wine to start writing lists :)

Went into a little shop today with the children and we saw Christmas Chocolate Advent Calendars and Chocolate Santas - :yipee: Holidays are coming :haha:

Bought Thomas' first gift. A Melissa and Doug scratch art pad :)

Brace yourselves Mamas of LOL fans. My mum just shared a link to a LOL house (think Barbie dream house) just before Christmas....price tag £200+.

I'm making sure my two do not see or hear about it. Santa definitely doesn't have space for that!

Brace yourselves Mamas of LOL fans. My mum just shared a link to a LOL house (think Barbie dream house) just before Christmas....price tag £200+.

I'm making sure my two do not see or hear about it. Santa definitely doesn't have space for that!

I think it's going to be £180. My girls have seen it, and all said "i want it!" but unsure whether to get it or not. If I did get it, it would be a main present for them all to share, but I'm undecided.. I'm leaning towards no because there would be constant fights etc, so heres hoping they forget about it and don't ask for it!

I think it's going to be £180. My girls have seen it, and all said "i want it!" but unsure whether to get it or not. If I did get it, it would be a main present for them all to share, but I'm undecided.. I'm leaning towards no because there would be constant fights etc, so heres hoping they forget about it and don't ask for it!

Mine haven't seen it....yet.
Thing is they have a huge dolls house, playmobil houses, pony castle, Barbie house and their own playhouse in the garden...we don't need another house (but it does look good).

I was discussing Christmas with my 3yo last night and he said he wants the same presents he got last year. :dohh:

My DD must never find out that LOL house exists! 😂 £180?!! There's no way I want to spend that much on something like that.

Has anyone seen those shopkins lil secrets sets? They're a bit like the old Polly Pockets. DD seemed quite interested when she spotted them

My DD must never find out that LOL house exists! 😂 £180?!! There's no way I want to spend that much on something like that.

Has anyone seen those shopkins lil secrets sets? They're a bit like the old Polly Pockets. DD seemed quite interested when she spotted them

I loved polly pockets when I was little . Was very keen to get the new ones for my girls . We have since seen the shopkins ones and they love shopkins ! So looks like they are getting the shopkins ones

Hi everyone! I only came to see if there was a grotto thread yet! How are all the Christmas crazies doing?

I loved polly pockets when I was little . Was very keen to get the new ones for my girls . We have since seen the shopkins ones and they love shopkins ! So looks like they are getting the shopkins ones

My girls would love polly pocket (the really small ones). We had loads when we were younger.
Like those Shopkins things, not too expensive either. One for the list :)

Hi everyone! I only came to see if there was a grotto thread yet! How are all the Christmas crazies doing?

Hey! Think quite a few of us are here already.....still Christmas crazy over here ;-)

X

What are your favourite toy shops....I normally buy most things on Amazon but would like to actually browse the shops this year.
Where has a good variety of toys??

My sister was recently in Dublin and found a fab toy shop with everything (independent not a chain). I just want somewhere with a big range of toys so I can look around and get some ideas.

What are your favourite toy shops....I normally buy most things on Amazon but would like to actually browse a shop thwthsda good variety of toys. We have just had an entertainer open, our Asda is rubbish. Smyth's is a bit far away.
My sister was recently in Dublin and found a fab toy shop with everything (independent not a chain). I just want somewhere witj a big range of toys so I can look around and get some ideas.

Babipur is my ultimate favourite as everything is ethical and lots of wooden toys, they wont stock unethical and they have a fantastic facebook group.

I also love Yes bebe, they have a great variety and offer payment plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->