Scared I'm having a miscarriage...UPDATE PAGE 8

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this right now, it must be very scary! I'll pray for you and your LO that the little bit of bleeding is nothing!

Hugs hun... Just to let you know though, it's not 100% perfect to have bleeding, but it doesn't mean you willl lose it... I've had 3 weeks of bleeding now as well as a bad one this weekend (i.e. 1 pad filled in an hour) and I still have a healthy baby with a heartbeat that's perfect :)

Hey dingo, I can 100% understand and relate to how your'e feeling!
I'm 21 and I got pregnant in early 2009 and sadly mc'd. I then got preg again oct 2010 and mc'd again at around 6 weeks, both times were very traumatic 4 me and I can honestly say the WORST part IS the not knowing! Initially Not knowing if your having some spontanious 'implantation bleeding' (VERY early in preg baby attaching itself 2 womb) or a possible infection I.e bv (bacterial vagnosis, NOT an std or sti! Just ph imbalance only affects women) or a threatened mc, it is Horrific! And to be honest babes....obviously I'm NO professional, or anything but from my experiences, it doesn't sound like mc! Althou both my mc were very dif, I had SEVERE lower back ache in both instances and as silly as it may sound...I woke up not feeling pregnant on both times, I wud say stay positive but it used to make my blood boil wen people said it to me because it was contradictive to docs advice (if iys going to happen, it will happen, there's nothing we can do) arghhhhhh (I know) but what I will do my darling is pray for you and wish u allllll the best!!! Plz plz do the same 4 me! I'm preg again still in 1st tri and crapping myself :) xx

Thank you inperfected and alaskaandbump - I'll pray for you too.

I hope you're right and that I'll get to keep this baby but I just can't help feeling negative. I'm still having brown discarge when I wipe - tmi - it's little stretchy bits of brown CM I think. Doesn't look good to me.

I'm not in pain but do feel some abdominal discomfort / twinges. I've had some lower back ache and I swear I've woken up this morning and my boobs aren't sensitive any more :(.

Have you taken another test Dingo? I had 2 early mc's last year and by this stage my tests were practically, if not negative?? Fx'd for you sweetie xx

I have the same thing Dingo1985 - brown discharge with stretchy bits. I have a few little twinges but no serious cramping. My BBs were quite sore and getting bigger but I'm convinced that they're shrinking again now. I'm trying so hard to stay positive although I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Went to my doctor this morning to arrange blood tests and first US. I mentioned the bleeding and she said as long as it's not red blood I shouldn't worry but that if it continues for more than a couple of days then I should go to ER and ask for a scan. If it doesn't stop in the next day or two then I think I'll do that. FXd for you x x

Have you taken another test Dingo? I had 2 early mc's last year and by this stage my tests were practically, if not negative?? Fx'd for you sweetie xx

I took one this morning and it was darker than ever. The brown discharge seems to have stopped and CM is now clear (I think - maybe a little bit yellow) but still not getting my hopes up. Thank you for fx'd. I have everthing crossed!

I have the same thing Dingo1985 - brown discharge with stretchy bits. I have a few little twinges but no serious cramping. My BBs were quite sore and getting bigger but I'm convinced that they're shrinking again now. I'm trying so hard to stay positive although I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Went to my doctor this morning to arrange blood tests and first US. I mentioned the bleeding and she said as long as it's not red blood I shouldn't worry but that if it continues for more than a couple of days then I should go to ER and ask for a scan. If it doesn't stop in the next day or two then I think I'll do that. FXd for you x x

I had a bit of red on Sunday - a couple of wipes. She may book me in for a scan next week but depends on blood test and if I have any more bleeding. She wouldn't book me in yet because she said that they wouldn't be able to see a heart beat. This waiting is miserable.

That's a great sign sweetie, both my mc were at 5 weeks and pretty much over with in 3 days.... Having a dark positive test is a brilliant sign! X

Please let us know how you get on Dingo - thinking of you. If it does come back take your self to A and E they will have no option then but to examine you. They should be able to see heartbeat at 6-7 weeks on a scan even if it is vaginal. It was v wrong of me but seen as I had a m/c last year when I had brown spotting with this pregnancy I layed my symptoms on thick so they asked me to come for a scan. My brown spotting stopped and baby is fine. Wishing you best of luck I know how scarey it is and how obsessed you can get with wiping to see if any more blood!!!

Thanks L999. I will go into A and E if anything else happens and I will update this thread when I know anything. How long did your brown spotting last?

Hope everything works out for you , When you have your hcg test on Wednesday, make sure they give you another one Fridays as this will tell you lots! a single one isn't much good, may as well just use a pregnancy test!

I'll see if they can book me in for Friday too - I know that more than one would be more useful as it would show whether the hcg is rising. I just don't know if I can get back from work in time and might need to wait until next Wednesday for a second blood test.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/bleedingearlypregexpert/

At 6 weeks, all being well, this could be breakthrough bleeding - when pregnancy hormones take over ur usual menstrual cycle. It's harmless to the baby, and I know a few people who still had 'period like blood' throughout early pregnancy.

Let us know how u get on. Good luck xx

Thank you Jollybean - that was reassuring to read. Do you think that might apply to the brown discharge and bit of blood I've experienced? The doctor made a note of 'threatened miscarriage' on my notes.

hey Dingo

Firstly hugs to you :hugs:

I had the same thing at 6 weeks, lower back and abdominal pain and light brown spotting, had scan and everything was fine :)

Then had it again at 9 weeks, bright red when wiping then died down to brown and again had scan and poppet was fine but severe UTI.

Last week I had severe abdominal paid and was taken in as an emergency and scan showed that baby was fine but that I had another UTI so I am now on low dose antiboitics for remainder of pregnancy.

I have had suffered to 2mmc and am so nervous but now 13 weeks and doing well so not all spotting is bad :)

Take care of yourself xx

This time when I spotted it stopped in a couple of days - last time when I had missed miscarriage I had it every day for 2 weeks - quite thick and heavy - i think if it has stpped for you though fx things should be fine xxxx

Thanks. I really really hope so - but also daren't hope so if you know what I mean? I've had nothing since this morning. The only red blood I had was on Sunday night and only once or twice when I wiped.

The doctor really made me think that was it though so still feeling very much in limbo.

I had the exact same thing in my first pregnancy. It went on for 3 weeks and I had some bright red bleeds and cramps, was convinced I was miscarrying but my son is 18 months old now. The brown cm lasted from 6-9 weeks.

Hope all is ok for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->