Scared of ever TTC..

S

Serene123

What if it takes forever :(

I admire all the girls that keep going for months and months, but I just don't think I'd be up to it!

I feel the same, but the result is worth it :)

You will get prego again!!

I know what you mean... :hug:

As Broody2 says though the result will be worth it, just make sure you keep the trying fun ;) x

That terrifies me too.
So much so that it puts me off trying. I just don't think I could cope.

Thats my excuse to the OH that it could take a long time.

I know exactly how you feel. I said this in my journal the other day. I had 2 months of NTNP the last 2 months and i was so devastated that nothing happens. It makes me really worried that it'll never happen.

I guess it's just a case of having to deal with it, and apparently the average is 6 months trying i think i read somewhere.

:hugs: I'm sure you'll be fine xx

I worry about this too. I want a magical, wonderful insta-pregnancy! hahaha

...too bad the shit they told you in Sex Ed wasn't true....according to them, men and women can't even breathe the same air without a baby forming hahahaha

I worry about this aswell, with being overweight I know its not going to just happen, only extremely lucky, healthy and fit people have that lol.
All i seem to be thinking about lately is having a baby, I never used to be like this, its like now we are married and looking to move house I want to come off the pill!

I think a lot of people worry about it. At least you know you CAN do it and I'm sure you'll be able to do it again, no probs. :hugs:

xxx

You know what i dont think people realise just how emotionally draining it can be, trust me i know from experience.

But with every :bfn: you get that knocks you down your desire for a baby drags you back up and wont let you give in :hugs:

As polo_princess said i think it will only make you stronger and you wont give in
xx

I'm sure you will be fine hon, try not to worry about something that might not even happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->