Scared to test!

kaitie04

Reaction score
Okay so the though of being pregnant never even crossed my mind this month. Up until about a week ago. This's cycle I have had the most painful breasts I have ever experienced and they were also swollen which never happens. They were swollen to the point where they were popping out of my bra and my boyfriend noticed. On top of this I literally can't stay awake. I have been sleeping ridiculous amounts lately, another thing my boyfriend commented on. I am one of the "lucky" ones who gets the lovely ovulation pains and like clockwork, AF shows up 14 days later. I was expecting AF Saturday night/Sunday morning and she is still a no show. TMI but my discharge is always brown the day before AF and I've been constantly checking and it's business as usual down there. I have been getting lovely AF type cramps and it feels like she could come at any time. I want to test but I'm so nervous to. No matter what the outcome, we will be happy with it, ecstatic for a BFP though! I just want to know if you guys think I'm over reacting or this really could be it? I know the only way to be sure is to test, but I want to wait a couple more days to see what happens. Thanks for any input ladies!

Test!!! If af is late and you are pg it should show up! Good luck, let us know xxxxxxxxxx

test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! test! :D

I want to test but I'm waaay to scared that it will be neg. and I've gotten all worked up again for nothing!

Well I did it! What do you guys think?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=193892

Looks like a :bfp: to me, but I would suggest re-testing in the morning with FMU. Good luck!

I am in the exact same boat AF was supposed to show Sunday. Im having cramps, no sore boobs nor am I sleeping alot but AF still hasn't shown. I just don't want to be disappointed. I will test towards the end of the week. I'm slowly getting excited:happydance:

Looks like a definite bfp to me :) congrats xx

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited! This was the test this morning with fmu!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=194229

I think there is nothing to be scared of when it comes to tests. You can easily tolerate them and they are not as painful as you think. Good luck and have a healthy pregnancy!

Thanks so much everyone! We are over the moon about this!!

Good luck band baby dust to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->