Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Congrats Jennifer That is Awesome News!!!!!! My 20 week ultrasound is Tuesday I am crossing my fingers hoping that the sch has disappeared .... I will let everyone know on Wednesday! Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Hello everyone

Just dropping by to say hello and send wishes for a wonderful weekend to all of you. My DH is here in Greece with me, havent seen him for two months due to my bed rest and lack of travel, and we are having a great time.

Big hugs to all xxx

Congrats Jennifer That is Awesome News!!!!!! My 20 week ultrasound is Tuesday I am crossing my fingers hoping that the sch has disappeared .... I will let everyone know on Wednesday! Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

I will keep you in my prayers:) I cant wait to hear your update:hugs:

Hey Ladies!!! Guess what? I finally got my ultrasound results in yesterday and NO MORE BLOOD CLOT!!!! I am so excited.. baby looks wonderful.. I was so nervous. I really am praying all of you ladies get great news as well soon ... I think its awesome we have all made it this far.:hugs: Thank you for all of your support I really appreciate it I know I wasnt the most critical but I was still pretty scared.. Take care and Keep in touch.
Oh and we decided not to find out what the babys sex is so we are on
TEAM YELLOW!!!! :)

Hey Ladies!!! Guess what? I finally got my ultrasound results in yesterday and NO MORE BLOOD CLOT!!!! I am so excited.. baby looks wonderful.. I was so nervous. I really am praying all of you ladies get great news as well soon ... I think its awesome we have all made it this far.:hugs: Thank you for all of your support I really appreciate it I know I wasnt the most critical but I was still pretty scared.. Take care and Keep in touch.
Oh and we decided not to find out what the babys sex is so we are on
TEAM YELLOW!!!! :)

Im so happy for you:happydance: That is awesome!!!

I made it to 28 weeks:) Im still in shock, I woke up grinning:) *lol* I now wouldnt have to go 2 hours away from home if something where to happen, the hospital I work at accepts 28 weekers+...that is such a huge relief. Im just so happy today!!

just a quick update,Im 29 weeks today:) and I had a doctors appt last week,baby sounds great and is kicking like crazy. They are gonna do an u/s at 32 weeks to check on his growth. I have been having alot of contractions so they might do a cervical u/s on sept. 8th to check its length. I hope everyone is well:)

just a quick update,Im 29 weeks today:) and I had a doctors appt last week,baby sounds great and is kicking like crazy. They are gonna do an u/s at 32 weeks to check on his growth. I have been having alot of contractions so they might do a cervical u/s on sept. 8th to check its length. I hope everyone is well:)

Hey Congrats on making it to 29 weeks that is awesome :) I hope your scan goes great and that your contractions stop!! :hugs:

Jennifer I hope your contractions stop and that your scan goes very well. I too suffer with them but I am way too early and really scared....

xxx

Im praying no news is good news:) I am 30 weeks today...I still cant believe it,I keep looking at my husband and saying "we are really 30 weeks today arent we?" lol...God is great:)

Hi,

I am 21 + weeks and have been on strict bed rest for 12 days. I haven't bled or had any spotting for 2 12/ weeks or so. My dr.s put me on strict bed rest after seeing my 18 week ultrasound and measuring a clot 10.6 x 6.4 x 1.7 cm. I have since learned that's a fairly massive clot.

The back story. I had a bleed at 13+ weeks followed by brown spotting for about a month. As I mentioned above - there's been no bleeding since about 18 /19 weeks.

I have read through your entire story Jennifer and am hoping for such a successful result. My drs aren't saying anything, in fact, I have received most of my information from threads such as these.

My next ultrasound is not for another 2 weeks - I feel quite at a loss since that will put me at about 23 + weeks. What if that SCH hasn't significantly reduced in size? I'm terrified of preterm labour and a sick premature child. I feel like my dr has left me no choice but to carry on as a prisoner in my own house. My 3 year old is starting to ignore me and take my inactivity personally, my husband is already showing signs of wear and tear. I just don't know if it is worth it.

36 weeks is December 18th. I'm trying to focus on that date ... trying to make it.

Im praying no news is good news:) I am 30 weeks today...I still cant believe it,I keep looking at my husband and saying "we are really 30 weeks today arent we?" lol...God is great:)

Congratulations Jennifer, so wonderful that you have reached another massive milestone!

Do you still experience contractions? how do they feel for you?

x

Hi,

I am 21 + weeks and have been on strict bed rest for 12 days. I haven't bled or had any spotting for 2 12/ weeks or so. My dr.s put me on strict bed rest after seeing my 18 week ultrasound and measuring a clot 10.6 x 6.4 x 1.7 cm. I have since learned that's a fairly massive clot.

The back story. I had a bleed at 13+ weeks followed by brown spotting for about a month. As I mentioned above - there's been no bleeding since about 18 /19 weeks.

I have read through your entire story Jennifer and am hoping for such a successful result. My drs aren't saying anything, in fact, I have received most of my information from threads such as these.

My next ultrasound is not for another 2 weeks - I feel quite at a loss since that will put me at about 23 + weeks. What if that SCH hasn't significantly reduced in size? I'm terrified of preterm labour and a sick premature child. I feel like my dr has left me no choice but to carry on as a prisoner in my own house. My 3 year old is starting to ignore me and take my inactivity personally, my husband is already showing signs of wear and tear. I just don't know if it is worth it.

36 weeks is December 18th. I'm trying to focus on that date ... trying to make it.

Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end and it will all seem like a bad dream:) My sch was 10x7x7 so it was even larger than yours and look at my outcome:) I will keep you in my prayers!!

Congratulations Jennifer, so wonderful that you have reached another massive milestone!

Do you still experience contractions? how do they feel for you?

x

Ya,I have a couple contractions an hour and they make it hard to talk or move. I feel them in the tops of my legs alot, like really bad period cramps. I have a doctors appt today, I'll let you know what they say about it.

Hi,

Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end and it will all seem like a bad dream:) My sch was 10x7x7 so it was even larger than yours and look at my outcome:) I will keep you in my prayers!!

And I yours. I hope the contractions are merely false labour and you can hang in there a little longer. I take great comfort in your story...
H

Looking for good news

My dr hasn't told me much in the way of specifics. Just put me on bed rest, so I'm doing a bit of reading and am holding onto my 18 wk ultra sound notes.

I've just noticed that my placenta is anterior and the clot is called :post sub chorionic bleed.

I'm not wondering if the clot is posterior and the placenta is anterior.

1. Is that what Post sch means?
2. Is this something I can consider good news?

Ever hopeful

are you a part of the yahoo group also? Someone asked the same question there *lol*

Im guessing post means posterior sch...which should be good news since your placenta is anterior. Besides the bedrest I would highly recommend no lifting and pelvic rest...also lots of water, the sch can be irritating to the uterus and cause contractions so keeping hydrated can really help:)

Oh yes , that's me on Yahoo too. I'm kind of addicted to people's stories. The good ones make me feel a little better.

My drs. have put me on strict bed rest. I'm allowed to get up to pee and wiggle my toes and that's about it. I have been pretty obedient. I figure i should do whatever i can until my next u/s which is not until the 18th of September...which seems like a really long time not to check in. For some reason no one is getting terribly exercised at my drs. office. Which is, on the one hand kind of nice, and on the other unnerving.

I hope I can be more informed at the next appointment.

I gather that your contractions have stopped?

Be well.

Heidi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"