Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

I have a couple contractions an hour but they dont change my cervix luckily. I think the sch is so big that its always irritating my uterus. Its sad but the doctors dont take things vey serious until 24 weeks, I heard "well theres nothing we can do at this point" many times. By very demanding at your appts,write questions down and make them answer them for you! This is your baby and your paying them damn good money to tell you whats going on:)

I only got a u/s every 4 weeks also, I asked for every 2 weeks but they said "theres no reason,it wouldnt change the course of treatment anyways"....you will hear things like that alot until 24 weeks....frustrating!!

well,I had a dr.s appt today and the baby sounded good, but the stupid doctor didnt tell me what the rate was or how big Im measuring (I like seeing the midwives so much better!) The bad news is my blood pressure took quite a jump and Ive been feeling dizzy and my hands tingle....I had preeclampsia with my last son so Im praying its not starting again. As for the contractions,she kind of blew it off and saidif they come more than 6 an hour to call them. It was a frustrating appt...I cant wait til the 21st and my next u/s

well,I had a dr.s appt today and the baby sounded good, but the stupid doctor didnt tell me what the rate was or how big Im measuring (I like seeing the midwives so much better!) The bad news is my blood pressure took quite a jump and Ive been feeling dizzy and my hands tingle....I had preeclampsia with my last son so Im praying its not starting again. As for the contractions,she kind of blew it off and saidif they come more than 6 an hour to call them. It was a frustrating appt...I cant wait til the 21st and my next u/s

It would be terrific...wouldn't it, if they would help keep you at peace and assist in keeping your heart rate down.
You've had quite a pregnancy Jennifer, I marvel at your positive outlook and your certainty that everything is going to work out. My ultrasound is on the 18th. Let's hope that both tell us positive things and that these kids are going to be just fine.
Stay calm ... carry on.
H

Oh so glad to have found you girls!!
I am 15w1d today and have been on bed rest since week 7. I've had three major bleeds at 7wks, 10 wks and 13 wks. At week 10 I even spent the night in the hospital. My sch is measuring 4.5x3ish. I don't have 3D measurements unfortunately.
I go through times of hope and feeling great to gloom and doom preparing for the worst. It's awful. I live in almost constant fear and have found the only way to maintain my sanity is to go into total denial about all this.
Sometimes I think my situation isn't so bad, other times I hear about women who have had less bleeding than me who have pprom and/or miscarry. Oh it's been a loooooooong 8 weeks.

Im glad you found us to:) there is also a yahoo group for women with an sch that I highly recommend...it is wonderful!! Ive been on bedrest since 14 weeks and been reading everything I can and talking with other women who have an sch...the one thing Ive learned is there are ALOT more positive outcomes then bad ones:) Most women will go on and have a healthy baby,dont give up hope,stay positive:hugs:

(I was told I would lose the baby when I hemorrhaged at 14 wks 1 day, my bleeding was profuse and the sch was huge...then at 21 weeks I was told to prepare for pprom and a very premature baby because my sch was still getting bigger, 10x7x7...then at 26 weeks the sch got smaller for the first time:) 7x7x1...now Im 31 weeks and everything is going great....positive thoughts:happydance:)

Jennifer I've been reading your story today...I feel like I went through your whole pregnancy in a matter of minutes. :hugs: It has helped me to feel much more hopeful! I am so glad that you've made it so far!! You have a little fighter!

Im glad it helped:) I cant tell you how much it helped me get this far by reading other success stories...the doctors seem to be be doom and gloom but the majority of cases end up positive.

Yes all I've heard is gloom and doom. especially when I saw the peri for my NT scan. You'd have thought I was going to miscarry before even leaving the office that day. It was horrible. I still have a loooong way to go though, that's what scares me.
Also, I have an anterior placenta and am at high risk for accreta because I've had two prior csections. My biggest fear is losing this baby and then having to lose my uterus as well from excessive bleeding. That's a definite possibility.

Oh and I AM a member of the yahoo group. I didn't realize that the Jennifer who gave me hope over there was the same Jennifer giving me hope over here too! lol

well, I just wanted to tell everyone to have a great weekend:) I was responsible and told my husband I better not go to a college football game tomorrow with him *boohoo* but at least my u/s is on monday:) Its been 6 weeks since my last one so I cant wait to see how hes grown! I cant believe Im 32 weekstomorrow,I feel completely relaxed for the first time since 14 weeks (unless the u/s shows he isnt growing right)

Good luck with your ultrasound!!!! COngrats on making it to 32 weeks :)

COngrats to Momof42009- I hear she had her little boy :)

omg,my u/s is tomorrow at 2:00 and I am sooooo nervous! Its been 6 weeks since the last one...my last u/s was the 1st time my sch had gotten smaller so I guess my nerves are getting the better of me and Im scared that its bigger or hes not growing on schedule....but then the rational part of me is thinking "no bleeding still and when he moves he moves my whole stomach" ,and Im huge *lol* Sorry for my breakdown:) heres my latest belly pic from yesterdayat 32 weeks...

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
jennifer, you look great! And 32 weeks!!! Thats so wonderful. You could deliver now and things would be fine. Let us know how the u/s goes, good luck!!!!!

Jennifer - you are looking fab! Happy 32 weeks for yesterday!

Good luck for the us - keep us posted :hugs:

Jennifer you look amazing! your bumb is beautiful! Cant wait to hear your good news when you are back x

well, Im on cloud 9 right now:) baby is weighing in at 4 lbs 11ozs...thats a pound bigger than average and the sch was so squished that you could barely see it, they didnt even try to measure it!! I wanted to cry, it was so small, every u/s has shown such a huge pool of blood and to finally not see it was amazing:):)

Aww thats fab news! Im so pleased for you! And such a good weight too? Brilliant news.

Only a few weeks to go so enjoy being pregnant for the remainder as it wont be long until you meet your little one! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I have a sch, and I am very worried, it was found at an emerg ultrasound won't be seeing a doctor until oct 7th, I wasn't told how big it was and have not had any bleeding. the doctor said it was between the wall and the placenta, should I put myself on bedrest until I see my doctor? I lost my boy at 22 weeks due to incompetent cervix in may and will be getting a stitch sometime in october and will be on bedrest for that.

Jennifer that is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you :happy: finally you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy honey ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->