• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

That is SO great to hear! Congrats on making it to 24 weeks and beyond!! You give me SO much hope! I am so happy for you!

And an update...still on strict bed rest...OH got to take the next 2 weeks off to take care of DS and the house. Thankfully. We go back to the doctor on Friday to get another sono and make sure everything is going in the right direction.

Excellent news about getting help from OH in the house!! And good luck with your scan on Friday!!

x

congratulations Jennifer ! so happy for you !!!

just stopping by to say hi ladies:) Im hoping that "no news is good news"!! Im still just waiting on my u/s aug.10th but my good news is Im 25 weeks today!!:):) Have a great weekend everyone.

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and the clot is still there:nope:...after all the bleeding its still the same size. Which i dont know how to explain.:shrug: So Im still on bed rest and I go back in 3 weeks as long as there is no fresh bleeding. Which is good.:thumbup: Just thought that I might have been over it by now...BUT baby boy is doing great, in fact hes measuring big so hes growing big and strong.:bodyb: SO not bad news...but not the news I wanted! lol Just wishful thinking...so onto 3 more weeks of bed rest. OY i think im gonna go crazy!! lol :loopy:

:hi: hi everyone

I had my anomaly scan which showed us that we have a healthy lovely little girl! All was OK with the scan and I am feeling more pregnant now than I did before as this feels more real now.

Jennifer, congratulations on the 25 week milestone!!:happydance:

MrsPlaud, I am sorry to hear that the clot is here, but you must concetrate on the positive , your baby boy is looking fab, bouncing and healthy!! And that is all that matters, the SCH may resolve later, just focus your energy on the positive honey

big hugs to all xxxxx

MrsPlaud my sch is still there but isnt causing me any problems and all bleeding has settled hopefully yours will be the same so try not to worry too much. It might also just go and clear up on its own.
Congrats on 25 weeks jennifer i dont see you around the boards much apart from here hope your ok xxx

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and the clot is still there:nope:...after all the bleeding its still the same size. Which i dont know how to explain.:shrug: So Im still on bed rest and I go back in 3 weeks as long as there is no fresh bleeding. Which is good.:thumbup: Just thought that I might have been over it by now...BUT baby boy is doing great, in fact hes measuring big so hes growing big and strong.:bodyb: SO not bad news...but not the news I wanted! lol Just wishful thinking...so onto 3 more weeks of bed rest. OY i think im gonna go crazy!! lol :loopy:

I was diagnosed with my sch at 14 weeks,bled for 7 weeks, and was on bedrest the whole time...and my sch got bigger every appointment, its 10cm x 7cm x 7cm...but the baby is growing great so I try to focus on the positive:) dont give up, the bedrest work...I really believe that if I hadnt gone on bedrest I would have lost him along time ago. It will all be worth it in the end when were snuggling with our new babies:hugs:

I just saw this thread... I bled from wk 4 til 15 and had a massive SH bleed at 8 weeks and was actually told I had miscarried. I hadn't!!!!!!! Baby arrived 2 weeks ago and is perfect.... good luck and try not to worry xx

I just saw this thread... I bled from wk 4 til 15 and had a massive SH bleed at 8 weeks and was actually told I had miscarried. I hadn't!!!!!!! Baby arrived 2 weeks ago and is perfect.... good luck and try not to worry xx

Congratulations, thank you for sharing this wonderful encouraging news with this group :hugs:

Harris is gorgeous! x

:hi: hi everyone

I had my anomaly scan which showed us that we have a healthy lovely little girl! All was OK with the scan and I am feeling more pregnant now than I did before as this feels more real now.

Congrats on your little girl!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you for sharing:) I love reading success stories!! Congrats:hugs:

well,tomorrow is my next peri appt. with a u/s:) I will update tomorrow,hopeful I get my steroids scheduled and the sch is smaller (gone would be to much to ask for *lol*)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Hope all goes well and sending lots of hugs:hugs: and wishes!!:flower: Be sure to let us know how you are!!:thumbup:

well,tomorrow is my next peri appt. with a u/s:) I will update tomorrow,hopeful I get my steroids scheduled and the sch is smaller (gone would be to much to ask for *lol*)

Good luck honey!!! Hope you get really brilliant news x

aww i had an SCH with elsie diagnosed at 6 weeks, i would have loved a group like this, i was so scared all the time i would lose her. I bled till 20 weeks but after that the blood was reabsorbed. She arrived safe and sound, 3 days early. Best of luck ladies

Hope everything goes perfect today!!! Fingers crossed!!!:thumbup:

OMG!!! finally I got good news:) At my last appt. 5 wks ago my sch was 10cm x 7cm x 7cm.....today it was 7cm x 7cm x 1cm, its 1/3rd smaller....the peri was shocked that it healed that much in 5 weeks. They also took a closer look at the umbilical cord and they cant see a defect, they said it looks perfect:) The baby is weighing in at 2 lbs 1 oz and measuring about a week ahead...the sch isnt affecting his growth at all:) They also measured the amniotic fluid and I have a great amount. The peri said the chance of my water breaking is still very high, but at least the baby is strong and growing and if it would happen his chance at survival is great

OMG!!! finally I got good news:) At my last appt. 5 wks ago my sch was 10cm x 7cm x 7cm.....today it was 7cm x 7cm x 1cm, its 1/3rd smaller....the peri was shocked that it healed that much in 5 weeks. They also took a closer look at the umbilical cord and they cant see a defect, they said it looks perfect:) The baby is weighing in at 2 lbs 1 oz and measuring about a week ahead...the sch isnt affecting his growth at all:) They also measured the amniotic fluid and I have a great amount. The peri said the chance of my water breaking is still very high, but at least the baby is strong and growing and if it would happen his chance at survival is great

Such wonderful news jennifer, thanks so much for updating us xxxx:kiss:

I have been talking about you all day to my OH saying I couldnt wait to hear your results..I am SO happy for you!!:happydance: Its sooo good to hear how much better youre doing! Again so happy for you and baby!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->