Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Just wondering if anyone else can make out a yolk sac? Gestational sac age is 5w5d. Thankfully I haven't had any more bleeds and hopefully Tuesday they will see a hb. Still have sore boobs, nausea and feeling tired so I am hoping that's a good sign.

Wishing good vibes for the ladies who are having a rough time with their sch at the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 12
Just wondering if anyone else can make out a yolk sac? Gestational sac age is 5w5d. Thankfully I haven't had any more bleeds and hopefully Tuesday they will see a hb. Still have sore boobs, nausea and feeling tired so I am hoping that's a good sign.

Wishing good vibes for the ladies who are having a rough time with their sch at the moment.

Yes, the yolk sac is the little round balloon shape thing at the top of the gestational sac. Your baby is quite a good already for 5w 5d.

Hope it continues well.

Thanks ladies, I sometimes I second guess myself and wanted a independent person to tell me.

Also in the ultrasound report they put ? yolk sac, so I am like is there one or not. By my dates from the ultrasound I should have been 6w0d from my transfer date but the gestational sac only measured 9mm equaling 5w5d.

23 weeks today. Eek. 1 more week until "v" day.

Had loads of strong braxton hicks last night though. Drank lots, ate dinner and went to bed, seems to have slowed this morning, but hope it doesn't come back again soon. I want the little guy to cook for longer!

Going to book a scan for the weekend to check on the sch. Nhs not doing any follow up until 28 weeks, but I can't wait that long not knowing what is happening in there.

The baby is punching me everywhere though. He is really hard! I feel bruised! So guess he is still going strong at the mo. Just don't want him making an early exit.

How are you all?

23 weeks today. Eek. 1 more week until "v" day.

Had loads of strong braxton hicks last night though. Drank lots, ate dinner and went to bed, seems to have slowed this morning, but hope it doesn't come back again soon. I want the little guy to cook for longer!

Going to book a scan for the weekend to check on the sch. Nhs not doing any follow up until 28 weeks, but I can't wait that long not knowing what is happening in there.

The baby is punching me everywhere though. He is really hard! I feel bruised! So guess he is still going strong at the mo. Just don't want him making an early exit.

How are you all?

So great your edging nearer to v day! Glad baby is going strong :flower:

Great you have a scan booked-nhs should monitor you more closely than that...I find they need a rocket up their behinds sometimes...

Did any of you get tested for blood clotting disorders? I've just found out its in my family, so the doctors going to do the blood work to test me on Friday.

After the SCH I too found out my family has clotting disorders - my dad has Factor V Leiden, so I was sent for lots of tests for the different kinds and came back negative. :wacko:

I found out with my FVL because after my last chromosome miscarriage, I wanted to make sure I didn't have natural killer cells attacking the baby. But because my miscarriages happened around 6 weeks or so, the FVL was not a factor but I have been on clexane prior to my embryo transfer.

Please keep me in your thoughts, I am having a ultrasound tomorrow and I am petrified there will be no hb after that small bleed last week.

I found out with my FVL because after my last chromosome miscarriage, I wanted to make sure I didn't have natural killer cells attacking the baby. But because my miscarriages happened around 6 weeks or so, the FVL was not a factor but I have been on clexane prior to my embryo transfer.

Please keep me in your thoughts, I am having a ultrasound tomorrow and I am petrified there will be no hb after that small bleed last week.

Good luck. Keep strong.

:hugs: sending you good luck vibes lovely. My doctor told me today it's surprising how many babies survive the most heaviest of bleeds. :flower:

Feeling more panicked this morning my boobs are jo longer sore. 4.5hrs until my scan and I am a mess.

Try not to worry. I woke up one day in 1st tri and felt normal. Totally panicked. It was like I went to bed pregnant, and woke up not pregnant. It was just a fluke though...3 days later some symptoms came back, and some new ones appeared too. :hugs:

Hope you have a wonderful scan. :flower:

Sch does make you monitor every little thing so closely lovely :hugs: such a stressful thing to have. But it's normal to have symptoms come and go in my experience.

Booked a scan for Wednesday-can't take the anxious wait to see how baby is! This pregnancy is turning me into a paranoid worrier!!

Sch does make you monitor every little thing so closely lovely :hugs: such a stressful thing to have. But it's normal to have symptoms come and go in my experience.

Booked a scan for Wednesday-can't take the anxious wait to see how baby is! This pregnancy is turning me into a paranoid worrier!!

Good luck with it YoYo, be sure to tell us how you get on. Hope your little fighter is still going strong.

Has your bleeding slowed at all?

Good luck with it YoYo, be sure to tell us how you get on. Hope your little fighter is still going strong.

Thanks

It's gone to the occasional brown discharge now tmi lol
I think that's good right? Well better anyway. Pray the bleeding stays away, as I'm constantly checking!
How are you?

Thanks

I think that's good right? Well better anyway. Pray the bleeding stays away, as I'm constantly checking!
How are you?

That is certainly better than red gushing. Don't be alarmed if the brown spotting lasts for a while, or stops and starts. I would get disheartened every time it stopped and then started again, but seems to be their nature.

I am ok. Had a really rough night last night. My son was behaving really badly and my MIL who,was supposed to be looking after him was not dealing with his behaviour. I had to intervene and ended up hurting my back and stomach and then I panicked that I had interrupted the hematoma again.

At this stage I am so paranoid of premature labour, I am frightened whenever I get pain or twinges or braxton hicks

Still getting BH this morning, but hoping all has quietened ended down.

Thanks

How are you?

That is certainly better than red gushing. Don't be alarmed if the brown spotting lasts for a while, or stops and starts. I would get disheartened every time it stopped and then started again, but seems to be their nature.

I am ok. Had a really rough night last night. My son was behaving really badly and my MIL who,was supposed to be looking after him was not dealing with his behaviour. I had to intervene and ended up hurting my back and stomach and then I panicked that I had interrupted the hematoma again.

At this stage I am so paranoid of premature labour, I am frightened whenever I get pain or twinges or braxton hicks

Still getting BH this morning, but hoping all has quietened ended down.

Oh no lovely,

Sch is hard, but when you have other kids it's even harder. I'm sure everything will be ok. I got them with dd2 if I got stressed-I was learning to drive and stomach used to ache from then. I was 4/5 and 6 months at the time and she was overdue in the end despite having steroids as they thought she would be early. It's stressful though...all worth it in the end!

Get yourself on the sofa or in bed/slow deep breaths helped me heaps. :flower:

Thank you for replies, and good luck to every one else. I am seriously living on tenter hooks. Its so frustrating. My 3 year old has also chosen now to start pushing boundaries and spends a lot of time screaming at me. Hard to relax. Haha. 9 weeks today, only three weeks to wait. Im doing nothing... but feel so tired all the time haha. Still no actual bleeding though. Boobs still sore, eating like a horse... that being said I felt pregnant right up until i had my u/s with my miscarriage, so i remain cautiously optimistic. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->