Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Hyperemesis sounds awful-i had some bad nausea for a few weeks but it cleared at a bout 11 wks....ive also had 2 losses(its so hard and definitely makes me a more anxious patient).While im only 29, my ob has said i have a lot of scar tissue from my c-sections and that is causing problems. She recommended i have a tubal ligation done at the same time this baby's delivered but im not decided yet....i was completely hopeless until about 14 weeks but slowly getting more confident and i did tell my son last week as my bump is totally obvious now and he is 9.

Thanks sdc. It truly is awful. I am so glad to hear your nausea is finally gone . I think it is great you told your son. You are doing great! Yes, plenty of time to decide if you want the tubal l. or not. I am glad you are well into 2nd tri now and can relax and enjoy more.

I am sleeping like crazy and just as miserable as the past 2 weeks here. lol ;)

I had another bleed yest morning so had to go to a&e for anti-d as im rhesus neg blood group. Got scanned while I was there-so frustrating they will not tell you the sex before 20 wks at this hosp! All ok anyway. Hope you feelbetter soon!

I am 17 wks 1 day today, SDC we are pretty close! I have an ultrasound today, and I am hoping for positive results! The SCH was about 3.5 cm at the last ultrasound a month ago, but the dr said it looked like it was old and dissolving.
Mara- Thank you for still supporting SCH mommas! When I was diagnosed at 6 weeks and was on modified bedrest for 7 wks, your success story was comforting!
Hopie- Try to take one day at a time. When I was also on bedrest at 6 weeks with a 50% chance of loosing the baby for 7 weeks- taking one day at a time really helped.

I am 17 wks 1 day today, SDC we are pretty close! I have an ultrasound today, and I am hoping for positive results! The SCH was about 3.5 cm at the last ultrasound a month ago, but the dr said it looked like it was old and dissolving.
Mara- Thank you for still supporting SCH mommas! When I was diagnosed at 6 weeks and was on modified bedrest for 7 wks, your success story was comforting!
Hopie- Try to take one day at a time. When I was also on bedrest at 6 weeks with a 50% chance of loosing the baby for 7 weeks- taking one day at a time really helped.

Rainbow- that is such great news from your doctor!!! Have such a great feeling for you.
Thank you- it sure gets depressing, but guess I have no choice right now. Having hg too makes this all worse. :(

Wishing you the best at your next appt!

Hey rainbowchaser, we are close! Mine measures 4.5x3x2 now but its grey not black now on ultrasound-they said its hard and clotted and definitely looks old. They think it might hang around but that it shouldnt cause any problems.
Hopie: really hoping your hg eases off.
Have a nice weekend ladies ☺

Another scan at 19+4 and sch is still 4.5x3x2.5 but not growing or doing much...i found out i'm having a girl-shocked!2 boys already and this is our last so im really excited!

Hi I am technically 14 weeks I was moved ahead baby has consistently been measuring ahead on scans. I have had cramping this whole pregnancy and a bleed at 6 weeks very minor pinky wipe filled my tp. Nothing until last weekend had cramping and minor amounts of blood then tuesday after a scan monday I had a huge gush fresh red blood filled my toilet cramping head in for another scan and was told I have a sch no size just that I will bleed throughout my 2nd tri more than likely that ive got a healthy active baby and even with this even though no guarantees she feels I will end up with a healthy baby. I had went out shopping today for my kids school and went to bed woke to pee and had blood again not nearly that much and its going to pinky brown. Im scared and suffer from anxiety.

Sorry you're going through this, its nervewracking but its great that you've made it so far and that baby looks good. Now they've found it maybe they'll do extra scans to monitor? Im 21 wks tomorrow and i actually worry less now than i used to. Great reassurance in feeling movement and also the clots size in relation to baby is very small at this stage. I was very hopeless back at 6/7/8/9 weeks but i do believe it will wrk out now. The time goes so slowly doesnt it? X

I got myself a doppler to help calm my nerves heard my baby today annoyed at the doppler and little heart ticking away fast as can be. I pray that was my last bleed but I doubt that highly.

Aww i would have loved a doppler back before i was feeling movement. Ironically, this baby is the laziest in my experience and its only in the last 2 wks im feeling regular movement. At least it gives me some reassurance. I haven't bled in 3 wks-hoping i won't at all from here on in. How are you feeling USAF-wife?

Still have sickness and a uti to boot atm... ugh! Feeling my baby flop and what not is nice though. I have an appointment on the 24th not sure if id said it previously but they are gonna check out my liver and my ducts to make sure no stones are present and hopefully update me on my previa and sch situation. :flower:

Ive got elevated liver enzymes is why they are digging deeper.

Ive never heard of the effects of elevated liver enzymes in pregnancy. They'll probably scan to check previa? Plenty of time for it to resolve yet-hopefully it does. Do you think you'll be having c-sec for this birth?

I doubt I will need a section it was very minor and expected to move as for the enzymes if its something like a stone they want to do surgery before my 17th week to make sure baby is ok and tolerates stuff.

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with a small sch at my 7 week scan. I'm now 9+4 and I am having my first bleed.

I'm so scared because I had a d&c at 9+6 in December because of a sch. I never had any bleeding with that pregnancy so i didn't expect any with this one either. So it has taken me by surprise, i have just woken up in the middle of the night and noticed I'm bleeding and i can't do anything until tomorrow afternoon when my ob is available (because he always has theatre monday mornings).

I've had 2 miscarriages so I'm already extremely nervous and this baby is extremely wanted. My dad is battling terminal brain cancer and i don't think I can handle another loss right now ��

Just wanted to update that i had a scan today after my bleed and the baby is fine and it appears that my bleed was the sch and i no longer have a subchronic hemorrhage! :)

My sch is 1cm. My liver enzymes back to normal apparently I had hyperemesis gravidarum and now that its subsided im ok. What does this mean sch wise?

This is my SCH 3 weeks ago at 6w3d. Dr told me I had a high chance of losing the baby because of the size. (Large mass upper left hand side)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly