Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Hope everything si fine. I get a lot of discharge from the beginning of this pregnancy, actually last week I went out for a short walk and after 4 blocks I felt a small warm gush. I rushed back home in panic and it had soaked my pad around 1 and a half inches just like you mention ( no blood )

I asked my OB last week when I saw him, and he said it was normal and that is it was bugging me I could use some ovules every couple of days to feel more comfy. I still have´t bought them, but there are days where I get the damn watery discharge and others that are almost dry.

I kinda got used to it at this point. On all US fluids seemed to be at good levels. Will be thinking of you, hope all is well :)

Thanks everyone... I've rung the midwife as it happeneda bout 10.30 last night (i.e. half the pad soaked) then has been lightly happening this morning... She's a bit concerned so currently ringing hospital and that so she can refer me there. I'm not extremely nervous, as I kinda "expect" that everything will be fine (even though i know it isn't always), but oh well, we'll see I guess.

Well, I spent the day in hospital... The scan was fine as was the swab test, so that's really good. They said that there could well have been a tiny rupture of the membranes as it sounded that way with what happened, but thankfully if it did happen, it's stopped.. The midwife has said I need to keep resting though as much as possible to try and make sure I look after myself... Oh will I be glad to get to 24 then 28 weeks!

Well, I spent the day in hospital... The scan was fine as was the swab test, so that's really good. They said that there could well have been a tiny rupture of the membranes as it sounded that way with what happened, but thankfully if it did happen, it's stopped.. The midwife has said I need to keep resting though as much as possible to try and make sure I look after myself... Oh will I be glad to get to 24 then 28 weeks!

Thank God for this good news! :happydance: I assume they did not find any trails of amniotic fluid then (?) Now take it easy, really easy and drink lots! 6 weeks to go until viability, keep it up!

inperfected, that is such a relief. Yes, just take it very easy and let OH pamper you. Drink lots and lots. I'm sure baby will be OK.

oh that's such good news! been thinking about you and hoping all was ok!

Just curious, is anyone else measuring their bumps? Mine jumped from a 28 inch waist to a 36 inch pretty early on, like by week 18, but it's still at 36 inches, you think this is normal?? I have been feeling baby more so I'm assuming she has to be growing, and my belly button is becoming more of an outy every week. You think it's just shifting weight? I am gaining about a pound a week like I should.

inperfected, I'm so glad that you're okay! That must have been so scary.:hugs:

PAgal, I haven't been measuring my waist, mostly because I don't think I'd want to be faced with the cold, hard truth via numerical value.:haha: It's probably shifting weight, like you think; I would have guessed that the baby was growing up rather than out except your belly button is getting shallower.

My belly button is very shallow now. It used to feel like a cave, lol. It'll probably be an outie by the time I reach my due date.

I'm approaching my moving date (just over a week!) so I may be gone for awhile. We're moving to a rural area and only the town itself has high-speed and we'll be staying outside of town for the first few months. I'll follow this thread the best I can.

Good luck with the move, Starry, and drop in and say hello once in awhile! Hope everything goes smoothly in the new town:)

Good luck with the move starry :)

I've measured my belly :) it grew literally 2-3cms between not being pregnant and yesterday. To be fair though, that is not bad considering I was still swollen from hyperstimulation (ovarian from clomid) and also considering it was 41 inchs at the start... So one inch growth approx)... But in saying that I've lost 2lb so far, not gained (and still struggling to find foods!!) so that could be partly why... My belly buttons gotten mire "outey" too!

Good luck moving Starry! Hope it is all for the better :) You will be missed around B and B ;)

Good luck Starry! You're a brave woman to move in the middle of a pregnancy. We'll miss you around here, we can always count on you to come back with a quick reassuring response :)

I hope not to disappear totally. I just think we'll have dial-up for the first month or two so not sure how much I can come on in the foreseeable future. After that I hope to have our high speed up and running. And trust me, I wouldn't be moving during pregnancy unless I had to. lol Darn the almighty dollar.

Geez inperfected how scary! Hope that's the last of gushing. Sometimes tears can heal or some women have 2 membranes so one might break and the other is intact
I am 4 weeks now with absolutely no bleeding or spotting. Hoping that's a good sign my sch is healed. I have been doing more around the house but still taking it pretty easy. I feel much better now that I'm off bed rest. The first couple weeks off bed rest were hard and I would get winded and feel nauseous at even just being on my feet a couple minutes. I last much longer now.
I haven't been measuring my waist yet but wow my growth from week 16 to 19 has been big. I need to measure to see exactly how much but there is no hiding I'm pregnant now. Also i started feeling baby at 14 wks but it was so random and not every day. But now I feel her a ton throughout the day. And I love it. Makes me feel closer to her. She is actually kicking right now:)

Also I bought a bunch of cute little cardigans for her:) I love cardigans and me and my kids own quite a few. I had to buy my baby some and they are adorable so tiny! Also tiny leggings with lace. I'm letting myself get excited and I can't wait to hold and snuggle my little one. Any of you ever heard of etsy.com. People sell homemade items and some are awesome prices and super cute. I bought some gorgeous fabric flower headbands for cheap.

Hurray for no bleeding and for baby kicks! I hope you're clear of the sch, Ashley. I could tell when mine was finally healing as I finally started to develop energy and my stomach stopped hurting all the time. It still took some time to build my strength but now I can go out and about and help around the house. Unfortunately, I had to wait until 3rd tri to get the all-clear officially so my tiredness and awkwardness is already coming back but it still feels better than when I had my sch and abruption.

Imperfected, I just want to tell you that I admire your strength and positive attitude. And I have been thinking of you and hoping for the best and am so thrilled that the baby is OK. You really need to take it easy. I learned that lesson too. My spotting had subsided for a few weeks and I felt like I could increase my activity. I went to a store to buy some stretchy non-maternity dresses for cheap because I am not fitting into anything. Then I stopped to get a few things from the grocery. It felt so God to be out and I felt pretty good, a little pressure but that was it. I invited another mom over the next day for a little wine (for her) and so the kids could play. Plus, she has been helping me out a lot. I prepared a casserole and later that evening the spotting returned. It is so hard to gage what you can and cannot do when you start feeling the slightest bit normal. Is it safe to assume that bedrest is inevideble but for how long? I will do whatever I have to do so that my baby is safe. Any thoughts from anyone on how long they stayed on bedrest once their bleeding stopped?
Starry, you have been a little shining star on this group always encouraging those of us still struggling with our SCH even when you were starting to feel better. Good luck with you move and I hope We see you back here soon.

Still around but I think we're disconnecting our internet tomorrow as the truck is coming for our junk on Tuesday. We don't leave until Thursday so I may bum around my parents' place and post a little bit but I'm not sure. There are lots of last-second visits I have to make with friends.

I don't think you need to do strict bed rest. Putter about the house doing what you can but feel free to sit on the couch as much as necessary. ;) When I still had my sch I couldn't do the dishes as that required standing for too long and even sitting on the floor to fold laundry had me lying on the couch the rest of the day to regain my energy. But I could get myself a drink or warm up my own leftovers. Sometimes I'd even grab DH a drink. lol But I still ask him for help for things but I think that's due to third trimester discomfort. I can't bend. ha ha But my strength is much better than it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->