• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

:) Happy 21 weeks :happydance:
What happens over there on the 4th July?nothing special ove rhear Im afraid :( although I wish it was would be nice to have some sort of holiday!

happy 4th July!!!

not doing much...i am actually working at my shop today ...:(

:) Happy 21 weeks :happydance:
What happens over there on the 4th July?nothing special ove rhear Im afraid :( although I wish it was would be nice to have some sort of holiday!

fireworks were last night where I live, and then theres usually alot of picnics this weekend (and to much drinking *lol*)

Can we all send wishes to emma, shes back in hospital there keeping her in overnight due to heavy bleeding babe keeping everything crossed for you and know everything will be fine, i will keep you all updated when she texts me xx

lots of prayers with her and the baby...let us know when you hear something

HI everyone

I have an update from Emma!

She is OK and had a scan and baby is also very well.

The doctors couldnt locate the hematoma in her uterus so she is hoping that this is the last of the blood clot but they may keep her in as they are concerned regarding the amount of blood she has lost so far.

I will keep you posted when I have further updates but ITS ALL GOOD and our girl and buba are holding strong.

XXX

Hi everyone

I just want to let you know that two of our members Angelmarie and Emma2810 have been bleeding ongoing for the past few days and are both going shortly or gone already in their respective hospitals. I just read this on Angelmaries' journal, and have been in contact with Emma by txt since yesteday.

Angelmarie is probably on her way now, and Emma has been in hospital all night last night and I think they kept her in as I havent had any updates from her since last night.

Both girls have been passing big clots and haven been having red and brown heavy flow.

If I hear anything further I will let you know.

My biggest prayers with you and your babies, lots and lots of love

x

Alas it is all over for me this time, I was in hospital over the weekend having a medically managed miscarriage. The scan on friday showed the are of bleeding had worsened signficantly and there was no hope going forward. I have my fingers crossed for all of you that everything turns out well. Good luck!

Alas it is all over for me this time, I was in hospital over the weekend having a medically managed miscarriage. The scan on friday showed the are of bleeding had worsened signficantly and there was no hope going forward. I have my fingers crossed for all of you that everything turns out well. Good luck!

So sorry to hear this. I hope you are ok. Keep your chin up.

Sending lots of thoughts and :hugs:

Take care xXx

I am so sorry babydinosaur :hugs:

I havent heard from emma yet today but will update when i do, i hope everyone else is doing well angelmarie i hope everything is ok darling :hugs: xx

Still bleeding but I guess thats just going to be part of this pregnancy so Im ok really - I have been really strict with my bed rest today so hopefully that will help.

Thank you :hugs:

Ladies

Not sure if you have seen Emma's post on 2nd trimester but she is now back from hospital at home and resting.

She will probably update you all when she is back online and strong, but for now just to let you know that Emma and bubs are both OK

x

I saw the peri today for a u/s and the baby is measuing great, he is right at 21wks 4 days and weighs a pound:) The bad news is that my sch grew to 10 cm x 7 cm and the peri said he is greatly concerned that my water will break prematurely and I will have to spend along time in the hospital trying to keep the baby in long enough to survive. He also said my risk of hemorrhaging during labor is much higher than usual and a vaginal birth might be to risky. They also found something new, there is a"bulging" where the umbilical cord enters the placenta, and he didnt know if it was another bleed or not but he said it could compromise the babys growth and cause a placenta abruption. I cant quit crying,I have been feeling good and the bleeding stopped a week ago...I thought I was gonna get great news.Has anyone else had a problem where the umbilical cord attatches to the placenta?? I feel helpless:(

jennifer34rn - I am sorry you had a bad scan. Did he say if he was going to check again to see if it goes down? I am crossing my fingers for you I know it can be scarey but I am hopeful you and the baby will hold on strong!! you are both in my prayers! Keep in touch.

I saw the peri today for a u/s and the baby is measuing great, he is right at 21wks 4 days and weighs a pound:) The bad news is that my sch grew to 10 cm x 7 cm and the peri said he is greatly concerned that my water will break prematurely and I will have to spend along time in the hospital trying to keep the baby in long enough to survive. He also said my risk of hemorrhaging during labor is much higher than usual and a vaginal birth might be to risky. They also found something new, there is a"bulging" where the umbilical cord enters the placenta, and he didnt know if it was another bleed or not but he said it could compromise the babys growth and cause a placenta abruption. I cant quit crying,I have been feeling good and the bleeding stopped a week ago...I thought I was gonna get great news.Has anyone else had a problem where the umbilical cord attatches to the placenta?? I feel helpless:(

Hi Jennifer

I am so sorry to hear that your hematoma has grown bigger.

Excellent news about your baby is growing so well. I do believe that your baby is a fighter and that even with the potential problems detected, things will be OK.

I just want to send you lots of positive vibes and will keep you and baby in my prayers sweetie, things will get better, they must do!

Big hugs XX

jennifer34rn - I am sorry you had a bad scan. Did he say if he was going to check again to see if it goes down? I am crossing my fingers for you I know it can be scarey but I am hopeful you and the baby will hold on strong!! you are both in my prayers! Keep in touch.

I see the peri again for another u/s aug.10th. Im not sure if I can wait that long though,I might have to beg my doctor for one sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->