• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

school?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
ok... bad mummy moment!!

when do kids start school?

how do you go about getting their name down for a school :blush:

chloe is 4 in may.

i put lillys name down when she was born, some schools dont let you though, you should go an speak to your local school they start half day nursery when they 3 and fulltime at 4. xxx

shes already in a private nursery which has a pre-school section

I just done kierans nursery and i just went to the nursery and asked for a form...They gave me their nursery form and also the council, which you named your preferences on. Maybe just go along to the school...or local for info online via the school website and also the council...although i know things are different in scotland
x

https://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/faqs/index.php?id=80

I hope this is the right council x

shes already in a private nursery which has a pre-school section

:dohh: i realised that wen i read your inland rev thread :rofl:its about 4when they star so i would of thought she will be due to start in september, thats how it would be where i live, but some said things are different in scotland so maybe not, goodluck with the starting school thing im dreading it. :blush:

If she is 4 in May 2009 she will be due to start school in September 2009. At our school the parent packs / forms went out in October 2008 and had to be back in January 2009 for children starting in September 2009. It might be diffferent in your area though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->