Scooter Name..Anyone Know It?

J

Jade--x

Wondered if any of you ladies could help me?

A lot of the LOs at my sons school have these scooters I've never seen before and no idea what they're called!

They have 2 wheels at the front, and one at the back, and the platform bit is very low to the ground, like just above it, so their feet aren't too uneven and they look alot better for them to balance and ride on.

Want to get my LO's one each for Christmas but it's hard to find them when you've no idea what they're called :dohh:

I've been wondering about these! This is going on poppy's christmas list x

These are brilliant!! LO has had hers since she was 2. Highly recommend! :thumbup:

Can someone explain what is the difference between these micro scooters and normal ( cheaper lol) kids scooters Thanks.

They look easier for the LO to balance on, my LO has a normal Thomas scooter that he doesn't really use because he feels like he's going to fall :dohh:

I've found slightly cheaper versions of them too now I know the name of them, though I think they're still around £30

I think the difference is the quality of them! From what I've read they are safer, more sturdy, last better and keep value! X

If you're looking for the cheapest price, have a look at https://www.bike-discount.de/

We bought two in August and that was the cheapest place we found even though you pay shipping from Germany. It was very quick too.

The UK website lets you design your own now though... some lovely possibilities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->