Second guessing, need advice...

Well, your LP is just the normal amount of time between ovulation and AF. The rule of thump is if you have high temps past AF due date it is a definite good sign and if you have elevated temps for 18 straight days after ovulation that you are likely pregnant. A few things, like cysts, can sometimes make that a lie but it is usually correct.
The Trike is fully back together and we had to grocery shop and decided not to go that far for a first ride. We will go out tomorrow though. Monday I will probably be joining the YMCA again- get some swimming and weight training in a few days a week.
Feel very positive back on a healthier path.

I'm glad things are working out for you. Is it fun riding your trike? The added swimming and weights will definitely help. Also thanks for all the info you have given me, and talking to me in general. I really appreciate it.

I have nothing really to base it on as I've never ridden a bike or similar. It will be a decent workout for me and get me places so all positives.
I have enjoyed our conversation and am happy to help any way I am able.
I plan to take the trike out for a decent trek tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing how that goes for you. If you have never ridden a bike or anything, what got you interested in trikes? You definitely have been very helpful.I have really enjoyed having someone to talk to during the TTW. Otherwise I would probably go mad.

The tww can be a most maddening time for sure.

I wanted a way to get to places within a few miles without walking or driving. I have bad feet( I HATE my feet more than anything on my body) and really need more exercise. I have bad balance and was never taught to ride a bike. I purchased two bikes and both, though supposedly made for someone my height, were too tall for me to reach the ground with more than toes.
I am giving those to my guy and I decided to get trike so I can definitely ride as it takes only practice to learn to steer well.
What dpo are you now?

I am 12 dpo today. I was never taught to ride a bike either. I taught myself to ride when I was around 7, because I got tired of being laughed at by the other kids on my street. I don't really exercise much, but I don't really have a valid reason not to, just laziness lol.

Lol oh my main reason was laziness as well. I used to exercise a ton and had lost a ton of weight, but injuries and my unmotivated guy slipped me back into laziness.
I grew up rural and on a hwy so here was really no motivation for me to learn. My dad tried to teach me when I 5 or 6 but I fell a couple times and whined until he gave up.
When I make a decision I generally stick to it and I have decided to get back to losing weight. I have way too much to lose.

12dpo is a good day for testing? Did you?

Just out of curiosity how were you injured? Was it work related? I didn't test yesterday. I took my temp this morning and it was down a little. I'm not really worried about it, I woke up earlier than normal, because I had a headache and I had to pee. So I just took my temp before I got up. I took a test this morning, the easy@home kind, and there was the faintest of faint lines. I thought at first that my eyes were just playing tricks on me, but I looked at it later and I could still see it. Usually when I take those kind of tests and it is negative it is stark white, and never any evaps. But it is soo faint I hesitate to say for sure one way or the other.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
Ooo that sounds exciting... Wish you could post a pic :)

Well My 100+ day streak was broken when I slipped at home and badly bruised my tail bone and then after I moved the new elevation played havoc on my knees at work. By the end of my work week I had knees swollen 2-3x their size. I now work at home and therefore the only stress to my feet, knees or such are the basic household things, a few chores outside and whatever exercise I do.

Today Trek ride was a pretty bad fail lol. I only went a 3rd of a mile. The trike is a bit too short for me. My fat thighs make my knees go out and I almost hit the handle bars. The area is full of small hills so I'm either struggling up a hill or braking way too much going down as I'm not pedaling as fast as the trike wants to go lol.. It's gonna be more learning than I figured but I will keep trying.
Burned 250 cals at least lol

Well I would post a pic, but I can hardly see a line so I'm sure a camera would have a hard time picking it up. Hopefully if I am, in a few days a line will be more clear. Maybe those tests are just really not that sensitive. I am hopeful because I never miss a period, and if I don't get my period today, technically I will be late. I'm sure a trike will definitely take getting used to. It's good that you are able to work from home, and you can save putting too much stress on your body. My job is very demanding, physically. I get up on roofs, go on lifts, ladders, and scaffolding. I crawl on the hard ground (which kills my knees). I am always filthy when I go home...but it is what it is.

Yeah, I couldn't handle your type of job even when I was in my top shape lol. I worked retail though and 9+ hours on my feet walking 2+ miles a night stocking also got be plenty dirty lol. Working from home is nice and I'm not making much less(like less than $40 change) so I love it.

Yeah, I hope you get a definite line tomorrow, hon. The easy at home are 25 miu- the same as most hpt. FR is the only one with the possibility of being less sold commonly and it is variable so you never know if you're getting a 10miu test or a 30 miu test.

I took another test just for the heck of it, I wasn't expecting anything one way or another. It was negative, but I have been drinking and peeing all day so my urine isn't very concentrated. There is a definite line there, it's just very, very faint. Before I used to have to squint and move the strip around to see it. Now that it has sat for a long time, I can just see the line without having to squint or anything. The results aren't necessarily valid, but like I said I have taken a ton of those tests and there are never any evaps or anything. Yeah my job is interesting, sometimes I hate it though. Like when I have to climb up on wobbly scaffolding, and the worst part about that is that I need both of my hands, so I can't hold on. It's like if you stood up on an ironing board, and someone came along and started shaking it , but you couldn't hold on to anything to steady yourself. Just up way higher than an ironing board, lol. And it's a male dominated industry so I can't really act afraid or complain about having to be all covered in dirt, grime, and lots of other things I don't like to think about, because then they will just give me a hard time.

Yep, I totally get that with your job, hon.
It's like that in most male dominated fields.

If you saw a line, that showed pink and it was before 10 mins it is likely accurate. Have my fingers crossed for you that you see a definite one tomorrow. Yeah early on FMU is the best to use as it is the highest concentrated.

I am starting to worry about my HCG levels, if I test it should be a definite positive at this stage. I may have implanted late, but will that increase my risk of miscarriage? I thought late implantations may not have enough hormones to sustain a pregnancy. I was researching things and soo many people say they have their levels checked at 10-12 dpo and it's like 50-100+ so a regular pregnancy test should pick it up just fine if they measure 25 mlU. So I'm wondering why it is soo different with me...

Also the line hardly had any color, it was just there.

Eh the hcg level you start with can vary greatly and mean nothing either way. 12 dpo implantation is known to have a higher chance of miscarriage but no day before that. If you implanted at 10dpo and started with 10 miu, at 12dpo you'd only have 20miu and that is totally normal. Some women start super low at like 2miu and it means nothing negative. There is no norm when it comes to the hcg early numbers. It only matter that you double every 24-56 hours.

Well hopefully it's just low hormone levels. I took 2 tests this morning and both were negative. There is still no sign of AF, and I never miss periods (unless I am pregnant). I am kind of confused right now...

Well, time will tell hon. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

I also forgot to mention that I took another easy@home test, thought it was negative along with the rest of them, went back later to check them all. EPT and first signal negative, but the easy@home test...another very faint line. It is ever so slightly darker than the other one. So it may be still too early. Also it is apparently very common to not get a positive HPT (or blood) until weeks after you've missed your period. If I am pregnant I am only 3 wks 6 days, and lots of people don't get positive HPT or blood tests untill 6-8 weeks. It looks like my TWW just doubled...

lol It's actually most likely to get a positive 13-24dpo. People focus on the ladies that get 9-12 dpo bfps and make women think they are out if you haven't gotten a positive. You are never out till AF shows.

It isn't really about the early testing for me. I do it, sure but I don't expect anything. if it's positive, great. If not, it might be too early. For me it's more about the fact that HPTs say they are 99% accurate from the first day of your missed period. I have missed my period, which for me is a thing that never happens. I am now past the 'first day of my missed period' and the test results still don't add up. I have had a period that started a little late before but I still had all the signs that AF was coming. The longest cycle I have ever had is 28 days, but by 26 days I knew that I would be getting my period soon. The only time I have ever missed a period was when I was pregnant (even if it ended in M/C). I know that I either must be pregnant (which is possible) or something must be wrong with me. The problem is I'm not sure which is the case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->