Second pregnancy....

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I have a feeling it's going to drag! I found out at 11dpo so it feels like forever ago and I'm not even 5 weeks yet gahhhhhh

Please tell me it will start to go quicker....

I'd like to know too! lol I feel like time is creeping by!

I'd like to know too! lol I feel like time is creeping by!

Ashley every time I feel like this I'm going to try and remember you are in the same situation lol..we are pretty much due around the same time!

Ashley every time I feel like this I'm going to try and remember you are in the same situation lol..we are pretty much due around the same time!

Haha I'll do the same :haha: you're a few days ahead of me!

Haha I'll do the same :haha: you're a few days ahead of me!

:haha: For now..they could put you ahead and me behind at our scans and we'll be the same LOL

True! Haha. But I hope we are both right on track!!
How exciting :happydance:

I can't get the morning off work on the day I booked the scan and the only other appt they had was 2 days earlier so now I'm stressing that I won't be able to see a heartbeat because I'll only be just over 6 weeks....

I think you should be able to. Did you ask your doctor what they think?

I think you should be able to. Did you ask your doctor what they think?

I saw my Dr on Saturday but didn't ask that and now she's on leave. It's all good, I think I was around the 6+2 mark when I saw a heartbeat for Taj but each pregnancy is different. I can always go back a week later or something if they can't pick it up.

True. But hopefully you'll be able to hear it at the first appt :)
Mine isn't until the 26th ugh :( so far away!!

True. But hopefully you'll be able to hear it at the first appt :)
Mine isn't until the 26th ugh :( so far away!!

Once our scans come around then we'll be holding out for the 12/13 week scan, then the gender scan, then the 20 weeks scan - and only then are we HALF WAY. Man, it's going to be a long 9 months haha

Ugh I know. But I think once this first scan is over with and I can hear baby's heartbeat I'll feel much better and not so anxious all the time lol. I know that helped a ton with my first pregnancy

I'm in the same boat too ladies, 2nd pregnancy, 5 weeks today and it the last week and 2 days since I found out have draaaaaaaagged!

I think first tri drags most because I feel like I can't really prepare for baby at all yet until I have the 12 week scan and see that all is OK. So its a bit like limbo? Although I probably don't have much to buy as all of Micah's baby stuff is boxed up and ready in the attic!

I'm in the same boat too ladies, 2nd pregnancy, 5 weeks today and it the last week and 2 days since I found out have draaaaaaaagged!

I think first tri drags most because I feel like I can't really prepare for baby at all yet until I have the 12 week scan and see that all is OK. So its a bit like limbo? Although I probably don't have much to buy as all of Micah's baby stuff is boxed up and ready in the attic!

I think that's what it is for me too. Although the 7 weeks scan I get helps a ton! I can't wait to start shopping haha

Ugh I know. But I think once this first scan is over with and I can hear baby's heartbeat I'll feel much better and not so anxious all the time lol. I know that helped a ton with my first pregnancy

My sentiments exactly!

We have the same due date Angel!!

My sentiments exactly!

We have the same due date Angel!!

Yay I love it when that happens! With my son I chatted to a lady on here whose due date was the same as me, and then we both went exactly 10 days overdue and our kids share a birthday! We're still friends now :)

That is amazing! So cool! Well I wonder if after we have our first scans our due dates will still be the same. Most people don't have their babes on the actual due date anyway but I'm glad to be sharing this journey with you ladies! xx

I've just posted a new post but thought I should ask you ladies as you all have older ones, Micah just jumped right onto my tummy while bouncing on our bed. It HURT. I rang my midwife and she says prawny is probably fine as tucked down below the pubic bone still, and to ring back if I cramp or bleed. I'm still worried but she said the can't see anything on a scan until 6 weeks anyway so there's no point in my going to the hospital. It still hurts. :(

How old are your older ones and have they jumped on you? Do you still lift them? Do they know about the baby?

Micah is 3 and weighs 31lb and I've not stopped picking him up, I even gave him a piggy back yesterday!:dohh: I'm wondering if I should be being more careful.

We haven't told him about the baby yet, I'm sure when he knows he'll be gentler but he'll also tell everyone he sees! :dohh:

I'm sure it's fine, the baby is so small & tucked away. They're pretty protected. Just keep an eye on it & see how you feel in 24hrs. My LO is 2yr 3 months & knows about baby but is a super gentle kid at the best of times. Maybe tell Micah that you have a sore belly so he knows for future reference?

Hi ladies, can I join you. I have a 3 year old and just got my BFP yesterday and a stronger one this morning. I really have no clue what DPO I am as I wasnt really tracking ovulation (just guessed based on EWCM and pains).

CD1 was 16 September (I think, it was a very light period and this was the only day of red blood) so based on that, if I'm fortunate enough to have this little bean stick, I'd be due on 22 June (4 days after the date my son was born in 2012).

Anyway, I'm being very cautious as I've suffered a chemical in the past and after that promised I'd never test early again. Also, I've had very few symptoms, other than heartburn, a headache and lots of lotiony cm.

Sorry for rambling.... I did think that if I was to have another pregnancy that it might fly in given that I'd be so busy with #1 but I only got the BFP yesterday and already the days to AF due date is dragging lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->