Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Wow been a away for a couple days and lost track of the thread :dohh: let's see I I can keep up from here :haha:

Been having issues with my sciatic nerve already :( really stinks as there's not much I can do to ease the pain. Anyone else ever delt with it? Maybe have some tips? I hinted to dh I want a pregnancy pillow for Christmas so lets see if I get it :haha:

I love the pregnancy pillow life saver when sleeping I have to get another one soon I hope your pain goes away Hun is it constant or comes on and off?

Right now it's on and off but it's the worst at night I just can't get comfortable between the pain and my hip going numb. I just hope it doesn't get to horrible and that the pillow can help get me in a comfortable position

Aww Hun I hope it eases up for you:hugs: that pillow will help a ton

Missfox Aww Hun hope you feel better I know when I skip breakfast I feel a bit nauseas around lunch but I'm not much of a breakfast person either I love breakfast food but I like it for lunch lol

my pregnancy pillow was a life saver last time around. my daughter stole it though and i haven't had the heart to take it away yet. when i get more uncomfortable i will :haha:

Hehe :haha:

Any one gonnanbe getting a double stroller was looking at them I like the Chico seems like you can do a lot with it

I will probably wear baby mostly and put DD in the stroller. She usually prefers walking

I was on here non stop in 2008 when I was pregnant with my son, who will be 5 in May. Just found out last night I'm pregnant again.
Neither were planned but so far this time I haven't cried or freaked out XD I'm actually optimistic with the exception that I have not figured out how to tell my lovely boyfriend of 4 years yet :O

hey everyone. I'm pregnant with my second now. i have a 7 month old boy named Jeremy, he was born on may 5th, I'm due July 28th this time around so theyll be 14 months apart. :)

Hi. I have a sweet little girl that just turned 1 on Dec. 2nd! I've estimated this baby to be due August 8th. :) I'll have an 18 month old running around and a newborn. I'd love a buddy to chat with.

Hi!! We're just about in the same boat!! My little one will be about 21 months old when our baby is born. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. We didn't expect to conceive so quickly, but are so happy we were blessed. How about you?

Same. I'm just feeling so shocked. I keep looking at my pic of my tests just to make sure . Lol. Also worrying like th first time. It's a good thing my lo keeps me busy. I think that makes it easier. How are you?

Hi. I have a sweet little girl that just turned 1 on Dec. 2nd! I've estimated this baby to be due August 8th. :) I'll have an 18 month old running around and a newborn. I'd love a buddy to chat with.

welcome how cute! my daughter is 19 months now and keeps me on my toes lol:winkwink:

congrats hun i am due around august 15 love to chat how are you feeling?[/QUOT

Thank you. Congratulations to you, too. I'm tired. Lol. How are you?

Hi!! We're just about in the same boat!! My little one will be about 21 months old when our baby is born. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. We didn't expect to conceive so quickly, but are so happy we were blessed. How about you?

Same. I'm just feeling so shocked. I keep looking at my pic of my tests just to make sure . Lol. Also worrying like th first time. It's a good thing my lo keeps me busy. I think that makes it easier. How are you?

Good, scared, worried. Between work and family I shouldn't have time, but any downtime I seem to be worried about the logistics of it all. Also, OH and I are still struggling through disipline techniques etc. Things I thought we had hashed out before even having kids, but I'm realizing it's never a done deal. They will do whatever they want then you have to talk about it and figure out how to do it together, ugh it's frustrating. Is your LO throwing fits at all?? Ours goes to daycare while we're at work and when she gets home is a bear, hitting and fitting, makes the evenings when everyone is worn out rough.

Just an update for me. Had an ultrasound during my first appt and the little bean was there heart beating away! :) I'm going to start telling people now since I've seen the heartbeat. I was so nervous there wouldn't be one!

Aww yay congrats on seeing the heartbeat that's always a huge relief :)

:flower:
Hi Ladies
I just found out i'm pregnant with no2 yaaaay!!!
DS will be one on xmas day and this little one will be due end of august so there'l be about 20 months between them.
I'm excited, shocked and scared to death so need some buddies to keep me sane!!!
xxx

Hello all! I have a 21 month old son and I am due with baby # 2 July 28th. They will be almost 2 1/2 years apart. This pregnancy so far is way different than the last, as I was not sick at all for my son, but these days lots of things make me feel nauseous!

How is everyone feeling?

Welcome everyone happy healthy nine months to you all!

Just an update for me. Had an ultrasound during my first appt and the little bean was there heart beating away! :) I'm going to start telling people now since I've seen the heartbeat. I was so nervous there wouldn't be one!

:happydance:Awesome Hun that must of been a perfect day seeing that and hearing the heartbeat glad you had a great appt!

welcome how cute! my daughter is 19 months now and keeps me on my toes lol:winkwink:

congrats hun i am due around august 15 love to chat how are you feeling?[/QUOT

Thank you. Congratulations to you, too. I'm tired. Lol. How are you?

Feeling pretty good just don't like food that much I eat and feel full even tho I didn't eat a lot I remember with my first I could eat everything lol but maybe that will kick in later :haha:

:flower:
Hi Ladies
I just found out i'm pregnant with no2 yaaaay!!!
DS will be one on xmas day and this little one will be due end of august so there'l be about 20 months between them.
I'm excited, shocked and scared to death so need some buddies to keep me sane!!!
xxx

What a nice b day Christmas day that's so sweet!

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->