Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Feeling tired cant nap watching my daughter lol

DD gave me her cold :( fortunetly seems to be a realitively short virus as she is much better today, unfortunetly i am a day behind her. so i just want to curl up and sleep, and she is rearing to go!!

Awww hope you feel better soon. Hun stinks when we cant just rest

Felt like I wanted to throw up all day today but didn't I wish I did just to get this feeling over lol

How are you all feeling?

I had this with my first only four days hoping I don't have it for long I hate food now to but force myself to eat soon I'll be hungry for everything lol funny how u go from hating food then eating all the food hehe I love salad and fruits and homemade pizza lol

I'm exhausted! I'm back to work today after 4 days off to try to rest and catch up on sleep. It didn't do much good as i'm so sluggish still!!

I decided today that I want to change doctors. I do not like my current OB because she comes off like the kind of person that thinks because she's been pregnant before that all pregnancies are identical to hers.

i've been experiencing pain and cramping that is nothing how i felt with my first pregnancy and she told me to get over it and its part of pregnancy. I dont know if she meant to come off so rude but she did. and she told me wednesday she'd call me back to set something up to see what's going on why i'm having pain and i still haven't heard anything.

i got my referrals through my insurance switched over and everything and see a new doctor January 2nd which i'll be 12 weeks. i'm hoping this doctor wants to do her own scan and maybe get a good nub shot :)

I'm exhausted! I'm back to work today after 4 days off to try to rest and catch up on sleep. It didn't do much good as i'm so sluggish still!!

I decided today that I want to change doctors. I do not like my current OB because she comes off like the kind of person that thinks because she's been pregnant before that all pregnancies are identical to hers.

i've been experiencing pain and cramping that is nothing how i felt with my first pregnancy and she told me to get over it and its part of pregnancy. I dont know if she meant to come off so rude but she did. and she told me wednesday she'd call me back to set something up to see what's going on why i'm having pain and i still haven't heard anything.

i got my referrals through my insurance switched over and everything and see a
new doctor January 2nd which i'll be 12 weeks. i'm hoping this doctor wants to
do her own scan and maybe get a good nub shot :)

Aww Hun I think you did the right thing switching doctors if you feel she wasn't having your best interest at heart better get a new doctor. Hopefully those pains are nothing bad and the scan will show everything is great

Exciting you may get to see a good nub shot!:hugs:

Isn't it tuffet this time around can't just nap or sleep when ever we want lol

Dropped off for a few days. It was storming pretty hard and cell service was terrible!
I'm almost done Xmas shopping.
My nausea lasts most if the day. Its been rough but no actual vomiting. I can't wait to feel better. Hopefully I do before my trip to MA in January.
hi new ladies!!

Isn't it tuffet this time around can't just nap or sleep when ever we want lol

Omg yes! I swear I can get a great nights sleep but a few hours up with dd and I'm ready to crash :haha: she has way to much energy lol

Hey all. Been in ms hell lately. Throwing up, nauseous 24/7.... Just like with my son. Hopefully it won't last as long as it did with him tho! I didn't get better till around 20weeks, and after that it came back from time to time.

Tlh, hope you like your new dr more! It's a good idea to change while it's early.

God, it is so not fair being exhausted and not being able to sleep lol. I try to get my son to take a million naps. Or play quietly on the floor in one room so i don't have to run after him.

Sometimes i wish i could just throw up then maybe i'd feel slightly better. this constant nausea is killing me!

Hey ladies any updates how are you all ? Feeling great here can't wait to go to my first appt then see whn my ultra sound will be and im bringing my daughter any one bring there first little one to see baby on ultrasound shes still young but wanna include her

We're not allowed kids at our scans sadly. So Soph will go to my MIL and my hubby will come with me to the scan!

I think i want to have my daughter and my husband there for the scan when we find out gender, but otherwise i usually go to the doctor while i'm at work so i wouldn't be able to bring my daughter. but i think it would be great for all of us to be there to find out if shes having a little brother or a little sister. except i have been throwing around the idea of a gender reveal party but dont know if i'd be able to see the scan and not have the doctor tell me

hiya ladies i know its way off but is anyone dreading labour? before i was blissfully ignorant if you like so didnt bother me too much. I actually had a labour all women would want-went into labour 9 days early and just over 7 hours start to finish got to the hospital at 9 1/2 cm and had her soon after .great right? i look back and yes but it happened so fast i didnt have time to get my head round it-contractions were every 3-5 mins from the start waters went at home rang hospital at 1am they said come in at 8am and they would cgeck if my waters really had gone even though i pointed out how close my contractions were.my OH convinced me to go in as after what they said i didnt want to waste there time and to wait till 8am
Anyway OH rushed me there at 6.30am the ward took ages to open the door by this point the pain was unbearable-made me lay on the bed even though i didnt want to(hurt more) didnt believe i was that far till i started pushing slightly so decided to check me.
In delivery suite told me to get on my back to push and i was getting very annoyed then my contractions slowed slightly and they started threatening me with pitocin.:wacko: i was like WTF? ive only been here 10 mins and your threatening me with induction drugs anyway i got up and squatted and they picked up again -had her before 7 tried to cut her cord right away till i said no there was loads i felt so rushed in short i didnt even finish my tea and toast. Later found out i came in minutes before a shift change( explained the rush):cry:
Sorry that was so long,well done if you got this far:haha: i am grateful it was a short relatively easy labour but in all honesty i felt shell shocked and am now worried about the second one.

Oh wow your labor was rushed I hate when they think you don't know when your in labor. I'm surprisingly not to worried about it this time. I donno if its cause I know what to expect but I was way more terrified the first time. However my first labor was short and sweet and everything went smoothly so that may have something to do with my lack of fear :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->