Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

My.husband is native American and German mostly and I am a lot of stuff hahaha. Mostly french I think. we have to get Dh his tribe # so DD can get hers. She's the minimum amount native to qualify

o thats so cute!

def get it she deserves it!:flower:

verycute little mix :)

any other ladies? what natianlity's are your babys going to be :)

love hearing the stories xx

I'm 100% Dutch and hubby is 100% English.
Sophies nationality is English, but I'm obviously going to teach her where I'm from and will do the same with this LO. My family still lives in the Netherlands, so we visit 3/4 times a year too!

I'm 100% Dutch and hubby is 100% English.
Sophies nationality is English, but I'm obviously going to teach her where I'm from and will do the same with this LO. My family still lives in the Netherlands, so we visit 3/4 times a year too!

nice! very cool :)

netherlands is so beautiful! jealous!!:haha:

We won't be going back till August sadly :(. With a new squishy baby for my sisters wedding! Pretty exciting though!

Ugh. This morning (all day!!) sickness can go and do one now! Blurgh!!

We won't be going back till August sadly :(. With a new squishy baby for my sisters wedding! Pretty exciting though!

Ugh. This morning (all day!!) sickness can go and do one now! Blurgh!!

very nice!

o no hun morning sickness you have? is it just today or you been having it?:hugs:

Hi!! Just took a home test today and it's possitive!! We have a 13 month old daughter and I thought it would take a lot longer to conceive, so we're in shock a bit. So far I feel fine, just really thirsty again.
Congrats to everyone!

Congrats Hun yay!:hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Are you gonna tell your family at Christmas?

Christmas is the plan for telling family, though we can't see the OB until mid January. Thanks, congrats to you as well!!

my app is dec 18:hugs:

That's great!! Wish I could be seen before the new year, but it's difficult to get in with my doctor and she won't even see you until after 8 wks.
aww me to we are around the same time to!

Yes we are very close

Are you gonna find out baby's sex are wait till delivery?

my family is mostly italian and a tiny bit of native american (not enough to count) and my husband's family is mostly italian and a little german too i think.

most of our family that we spend time with are the loud crazy italians but we wouldn't want it any other way :haha:

morning sickness..well all day sickness.. is kicking my butt too im not use to dealing with this because my daughter spoiled me and never made me sick!

my daughter will be 20 months with the baby is born so i'm also worried about the terrible 2s and a newborn. my daughter has been a very good baby/toddler thus far so i'm hoping she keeps it up and this baby takes after her!

Hehe crazy Italians gotta love them we are to lol

Ya I really hope my daughter is behaved lol she every active like to be doing something every minute of the day she's a very sweet little girl but I never get to sit down unless shes pooped one good thing tho is bedtime she is awesome we read books she drinks her milk I give her a bath and boom shes out sleeps threw nite perfectly so I do get to relax before bed

No sickness with her and none so far

I don't know how I'm gonnabe with no sleep again o boy!

how long did it take before your daughter started sleeping through the night? mine was like 6 weeks old i think so im worried im not going to get lucky twice lol

Well we co slept till six months the first time I put her in the crib she slept all the way threw didn't cry I was cring cause I thought she would wanna sleep with me haha everyone kept saying she won't sleep in there cause you sleep with her they were wrong lol

I breast fed her till six months and pumped all day it was tuff in beginning she was up every two hours for like four months always hungry so I get no sleep I would wait for her to wake up I was exhausted then she sleep a bit longer once she was in crib she slept thru go figure lol she like to sprawl out around six months she slept thru and she's 19 months now and been since all night thank god

yeah we didn't really cosleep..i slept on the couch with her for the first few weeks because it was the only way to get any sleep then we moved her to her own room and she did great

Thats awesome! Ya im sure if I did to she do good to just breast milk doesn't fill them up for long and I feed and change every two hours lol o boy thinking about no sleep making me tired haha:haha:

Are you going to find out the gender or wait till you deliver for a surprise?

Yes we are very close

Are you gonna find out baby's sex are wait till delivery?

We found out with Brie at the gender scan, probably will this time around too, I'm a planner ;) It helped me to think of her as a "her" to so I was prepared and we'd picked names etc.

What about you?

Hi. I have a sweet little girl that just turned 1 on Dec. 2nd! I've estimated this baby to be due August 8th. :) I'll have an 18 month old running around and a newborn. I'd love a buddy to chat with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->