Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Hello all! I have a 21 month old son and I am due with baby # 2 July 28th. They will be almost 2 1/2 years apart. This pregnancy so far is way different than the last, as I was not sick at all for my son, but these days lots of things make me feel nauseous!

How is everyone feeling?

Welcome Hun I am feeling good how about you? My dd will be 2y 4m actually on my due date the 15th

Hey ladies any updates how are you all ? Feeling great here can't wait to go to my first appt then see whn my ultra sound will be and im bringing my daughter any one bring there first little one to see baby on ultrasound shes still young but wanna include her

i saw someone the other day with a stroller that the front had the infant carrier attached facing the parent and there was a seat behind it for an older baby. it looked really neat!

i saw someone the other day with a stroller that the front had the infant carrier attached facing the parent and there was a seat behind it for an older baby. it looked really neat!

Hello Hun yes I love that I was looking at one like that you could have baby on it with car seat and toddler could stand on it or sit pretty cool and even goes into a seat def looking at those :hugs:

I just want to say my condolences to all the people from newton ct for there loses of the children in the shooting at sandy hook elementary school I am crying and in tears about it I'm so mad that a coward like that could do this to innocent children my heart goes out to you all

Are there any moms here from ct?

I know I couldn't believe it when I heard about it...I couldn't even imagine that happening to my child...

Ladys anyone that can help ease mind i would greatly appreciate it
Havent slept much since 12-12-12 bad insomnia and then 2days ago i found out im expecting my first, (super excited) So now with that on my mind My brain just wont shut off.. Last night i slept a hour, total and then today a little nap a hour only.. Went to bed early NOPE still cant fall asleep so now im freakn out that this might cause problems i dont want to loose my baby because of my insomnia.. IM SO TIRED VERY VERY TIRED i just dont get it..
So my question is anyone else have problems with this with your first Or now.. Should i be worried that it might be bad for baby.. Im trying to relax the best i know how..

i can't believe that happened yesterday. who could do that to innocent little children?

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me joining you. This is my second pregnancy, and second baby. Im sooo excited =D
Im 4 weeks today, found out yesterday and my EDD is 24th August. My dd will be 2 years 7 months when baby arrives. I know she will live being a big sister!

I dont feel pregnant at all, although I feel physically exhausted and my boobs are slightly sore to touch.

My heart also goes out to thos poor children and their families. What a horrible thing to happen to such beautiful children. I really dont understand what drives anyone to do such a thing :(

Excited for christmas to come! Is everyone organised?

Congrats on Your :bfp: again :)

As for Christmas totally unorganized :haha: it's the first year we are having the family to our house so kinda new to get used to

Still watching the coverage on the shooting and I can't help but year up everytime :cry: they should be releasing identities of the poor babies in the next hour not sure ill be able to watch so heartbreaking :cry:

Havent slept much since 12-12-12 bad insomnia and then 2days ago i found out im expecting my first, (super excited) So now with that on my mind My brain just wont shut off.. Last night i slept a hour, total and then today a little nap a hour only.. Went to bed early NOPE still cant fall asleep so now im freakn out that this might cause problems i dont want to loose my baby because of my insomnia.. IM SO TIRED VERY VERY TIRED i just dont get it..
So my question is anyone else have problems with this with your first Or now.. Should i be worried that it might be bad for baby.. Im trying to relax the best i know how..

hello hun and welcome i was very tired in the beggining with my first i could sleep al day and afternoon but this time around i am not as tired i cant sleep no matter what cause i have a toddler to chase i would try to relax take a nice bath and relax

but tiredness is a symptom of pregnancy some feel more tired then others your baby will eb fine hun just talkt to your doctor when you go to your first appt if it doesnt ease up by then

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me joining you. This is my second pregnancy, and second baby. Im sooo excited =D
Im 4 weeks today, found out yesterday and my EDD is 24th August. My dd will be 2 years 7 months when baby arrives. I know she will live being a big sister!

I dont feel pregnant at all, although I feel physically exhausted and my boobs are slightly sore to touch.

My heart also goes out to thos poor children and their families. What a horrible thing to happen to such beautiful children. I really dont understand what drives anyone to do such a thing :(

yay congrats!:hugs: awesoem news! im 5 weeks due augist 15th yay hun so exciting!

ya i was sick to my stomach last night i cried all night i really feel terrible for the parents who were waiting at that firehouse and there kids didnt come that must of been the hardest moment in there life i truly don't know how some one could kill that many children and not stop i really wish that guy would of suffered more then just shooting himself my heart is so sad for the family's i dont know if i could ever get over that

hello hun and welcome i was very tired in the beggining with my first i could sleep al day and afternoon but this time around i am not as tired i cant sleep no matter what cause i have a toddler to chase i would try to relax take a nice bath and relax

but tiredness is a symptom of pregnancy some feel more tired then others your baby will eb fine hun just talkt to your doctor when you go to your first appt if it doesnt ease up by then
Ty so much For answering my question, Luckly I slept at least 8 hours last night whoot whoot lol :happydance: Had some herbal tea and listened to some music to relax....

Ty so much For answering my question, Luckly I slept at least 8 hours last night whoot whoot lol :happydance: Had some herbal tea and listened to some music to relax....

excellent! woohoo! relaxing music and tea sounds yummy lol gladyou got some sleep hun:hugs:

i am organised for christmas i wrap as i go along so im not wrapping all night christmas eve lol

gonna bake cookies next week

excited my brother from the navy is coming home hes staioned in japan so be very nice

I was wondering were you went girl :hugs: Congrats, Looks like were both 4weeks prego as of today 'YAY"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->