Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Hi. I have a sweet little girl that just turned 1 on Dec. 2nd! I've estimated this baby to be due August 8th. :) I'll have an 18 month old running around and a newborn. I'd love a buddy to chat with.

Hi!! We're just about in the same boat!! My little one will be about 21 months old when our baby is born. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. We didn't expect to conceive so quickly, but are so happy we were blessed. How about you?

Hey ladies! Just got my two pink lines, complete shocker as we wanted to wait another year or more.
My son is 14.5 months now, so have about a 23 month age gap. Just squeaked in for two under two haha. Quite terrified really, as my son is so active and very much the trouble maker.
My pregnancy was flat out awful with him, so deffo hoping this one is a bit easier. So far no real ms, just peeing a lot and I'm getting exhausted faster. But it's still very early days.

I'm hoping for a girl, altho I wouldn't mind a boy. Have a lovely girls name picked out from last time, but no clue what I'll choose if it's team blue!

Are you going to find out the gender or wait till you deliver for a surprise?

we're going to find out. i would love to wait until delivery to find out then but i can't deal with the suspense!! it makes it easier to set up the nursery and get clothes and what not.

are you going to find out?

i did the baking soda gender test last night and it said boy. i'm hoping it's right we'd love to have our girl and a boy since this our last baby. regardless i'd be happy though!!

I'm 7 weeks today and Ms is rough today. I've got the shakes and throbbing eyeballs *sigh* keeping my fxed for it to pass quickly

any other ladies? what natianlity's are your babys going to be :)

love hearing the stories xx

Me: Swedish, Irish, German
DH: English, German, Hungarian, and a little bit of Native American (I think he is 1/32 NA, so pretty small amount)

My father's family came over to the US from Sweden and had farms out in the Midwest, then came back east to work in the coal mines. One part of my Mother's family immigrated from Ireland during the Potato famine, the Swedish and German portion came over to farm.

DH's family I only know a little of. I know his father's side (the English) have been here since like the Mayflower. His Mother's side has the native american but I am not sure about the Hungarian roots.

With DD in appearance, my swedish and irish genes won out, she has very pale skin with blonde hair and reddish highlights! :flower:

hello ladies can i join? am expecting no.2 due 9th August. currently feeling ok bit of nausea tiredness and back ache but my morning sickness is as bad as last time yet! hoping for a boy as this will be our last but OH would love another girl as he said he cant think of any boys names:haha: and loves our beautiful daughter we have already.

Yes we are very close

Are you gonna find out baby's sex are wait till delivery?

We found out with Brie at the gender scan, probably will this time around too, I'm a planner ;) It helped me to think of her as a "her" to so I was prepared and we'd picked names etc.

What about you?

us to i love knowing so i can decorate room and cal lthem him or her as well im like a little kid a the scans i get so excited lol either way boy or girl we will be thankful

Hi. I have a sweet little girl that just turned 1 on Dec. 2nd! I've estimated this baby to be due August 8th. :) I'll have an 18 month old running around and a newborn. I'd love a buddy to chat with.

welcome how cute! my daughter is 19 months now and keeps me on my toes lol:winkwink:

congrats hun i am due around august 15 love to chat how are you feeling?

Hey ladies! Just got my two pink lines, complete shocker as we wanted to wait another year or more.
My son is 14.5 months now, so have about a 23 month age gap. Just squeaked in for two under two haha. Quite terrified really, as my son is so active and very much the trouble maker.
My pregnancy was flat out awful with him, so deffo hoping this one is a bit easier. So far no real ms, just peeing a lot and I'm getting exhausted faster. But it's still very early days.

I'm hoping for a girl, altho I wouldn't mind a boy. Have a lovely girls name picked out from last time, but no clue what I'll choose if it's team blue!

welcome and congrats! i have a great boy name pick out used my name for my daughter lol but we think we have a girl name we like to excited

boy or girl we be happy but one of each would be be nice either way we be happy to

congrats!

Are you going to find out the gender or wait till you deliver for a surprise?

we're going to find out. i would love to wait until delivery to find out then but i can't deal with the suspense!! it makes it easier to set up the nursery and get clothes and what not.

are you going to find out?

i did the baking soda gender test last night and it said boy. i'm hoping it's right we'd love to have our girl and a boy since this our last baby. regardless i'd be happy though!!

lol i want todo that test to!

yes we are gonna find out i like to call the baby her or hi i cant wait to know lol

any other ladies? what natianlity's are your babys going to be :)

love hearing the stories xx

Me: Swedish, Irish, German
DH: English, German, Hungarian, and a little bit of Native American (I think he is 1/32 NA, so pretty small amount)

My father's family came over to the US from Sweden and had farms out in the Midwest, then came back east to work in the coal mines. One part of my Mother's family immigrated from Ireland during the Potato famine, the Swedish and German portion came over to farm.

DH's family I only know a little of. I know his father's side (the English) have been here since like the Mayflower. His Mother's side has the native american but I am not sure about the Hungarian roots.

With DD in appearance, my swedish and irish genes won out, she has very pale skin with blonde hair and reddish highlights! :flower:

awww shes so cute! what a stroy thats so wonderful!

hello ladies can i join? am expecting no.2 due 9th August. currently feeling ok bit of nausea tiredness and back ache but my morning sickness is as bad as last time yet! hoping for a boy as this will be our last but OH would love another girl as he said he cant think of any boys names:haha: and loves our beautiful daughter we have already.

hehemy hubby thinks its a girl and wouldnt mindanothe rone i think boy cant wait to know see who's right

congrats to you hun!:hugs:

Wow been a away for a couple days and lost track of the thread :dohh: let's see I I can keep up from here :haha:

Been having issues with my sciatic nerve already :( really stinks as there's not much I can do to ease the pain. Anyone else ever delt with it? Maybe have some tips? I hinted to dh I want a pregnancy pillow for Christmas so lets see if I get it :haha:

Im back! (Maybe I need a user name change!) And I recognise some of you my First Time Around (I think Bella and Proud Army?) Anyways found out on Monday due around 15th!

Wow been a away for a couple days and lost track of the thread :dohh: let's see I I can keep up from here :haha:

Been having issues with my sciatic nerve already :( really stinks as there's not much I can do to ease the pain. Anyone else ever delt with it? Maybe have some tips? I hinted to dh I want a pregnancy pillow for Christmas so lets see if I get it :haha:

I love the pregnancy pillow life saver when sleeping I have to get another one soon I hope your pain goes away Hun is it constant or comes on and off?

Im back! (Maybe I need a user name change!) And I recognise some of you my First Time Around (I think Bella and Proud Army?) Anyways found out on Monday due around 15th!

Hello Hun wow there is a lot of us from the first time around nice to see you again:hugs::hugs:

My daughter will be 20 months on the 15th

And my due date is august 15 same as you nice

How ayou feeling so far ?

I love the pregnancy pillow life saver when sleeping I have to get another one soon I hope your pain goes away Hun is it constant or comes on and off?

Right now it's on and off but it's the worst at night I just can't get comfortable between the pain and my hip going numb. I just hope it doesn't get to horrible and that the pillow can help get me in a comfortable position

It's so awesome to see so many of us from the first time around guess we all had the same time frame planned out :haha: (or not planned)

Haven't had any day asbad as the other day yet. I didn't have a big breakfast before I left the house so I am 90% sure that had something to do with it. I've been much better these last 2 days with just nausea.
My DD hasn't been sleeping well. I think if she wakes up againbtonight and asks for food I will give it to her.
I've got horrible gas! Thank goodness it doesn't smell terrible but its been rough.
I will have 2 ultrasoinds the last couple seeks of January and I'm excited!! NT for pictures mostly. Not concerned on results. And then another hospital is working on getting certification to do the NT tests so they are offering free ultrasounds as long as your pictures can be sent out for analysis but your name/anythingbto do with it doesn't go.

my pregnancy pillow was a life saver last time around. my daughter stole it though and i haven't had the heart to take it away yet. when i get more uncomfortable i will :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->