• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

i'm even younger than you guys! haha.
i'm 21. i will be 22 when this baby will be born, with a 3 year old and a newborn. scary! :haha:

I'm going to be 26 when this baby is born. Feeling old lol

:hi: Hi there!

I've got a 9mo old little boy and I'm 8 weeks along with our newest little munchkin! I was 21 when I had my little boy, born the same month as my birthday, and I will be 23 when our next little one arrives so you're not alone in being young! I'm kind of hoping this little one waits until August to arrive because DHs birthday is in August so we will each get to share a birth month with a child!

This time around has been similar but everything is happening faster and more intense. I could definitely do without the sickness!

lol im 28 but i look 18 haha

my to will be exactly 2y 3 m apart

age just a number my cousin is only 21 with 2 and she looks 30 ppl think i am her younger cousin lol

merry christmas all and happy holidays!

every one ready for the holidays@

lol im 28 but i look 18 haha

my to will be exactly 2y 3 m apart

age just a number my cousin is only 21 with 2 and she looks 30 ppl think i am her younger cousin lol

merry christmas all and happy holidays!

every one ready for the holidays@

Totally not ready :wacko:
Spent 12 hours out shopping yesterday with my mom and grandma talk about exhausting and then DD decided she wanted to stay awake till almost 1am and yet she still woke up at 7:30am :dohh:

Just spent 2 hours wrapping gifts and still not done not to mention all the baking that needs to be done. I feel like I'm just gonna fall out from exhaustion :sleep:

We're ready as we're spending the whole 3 days at my MIL! So I don't have to prepare anything, apart from baking some fresh bread tomorrow!

Less than 12 hours till my scan, EEEEK!

Food wise we will be with family so no cooking for me. Thank goodness!! Trying to grab the last of the gifts now bit not sure if I will get it done. I'm running on very low sleep and DH is being sick as our DD has been sick. Really hoping I don't get it but ive been sick fir a few days. I'm not giving in.
9 weeks tomorrow and nearly all the Christmas cards I sent out have made it so I announced it.on FB this morning. I put my status as:
Jingle bells jingle bells.jingle all the waaayy oh what fun it is to have a baby on the way
lol

On #2! My son is 15 months, and baby #2 should arrive almost exactly 23 months after him.

Baking bun #2 here, too!
My first DS was born August 11, 2012. LO #2 will be born about 11 mo after him. It was a bit of an accident :blush:, but I'm getting more and more excited about 2 under 1. Planning on having 4 instead of 3 now and having the next two very close in age in about 5-6 years.
I feel so much crappier this time around, I think because I'm still ebf DS1 I just feel more run down and low on energy than the first time around.
I can't wait to watch everyone progress through second and third tri and looking forward to getting to know you ladies! H&H 9 mo!

Bella!!! How are you doing?! So glad I found this thread, now I can keep up with you! How are you feeling love?!

Can I join you ladies? I just found out Im pregnant with number 2 (not even 4 weeks prego yet) and I have a 9 month old little boy. That will make them about 18 months apart. CRAZY!

Had my scan! All healthy and active!

Thought I was going to be between 11 and 12 weeks, turns out I'm 13 weeks already!

Due one day after Sophies second birthday! I'm not quite sure how we managed that ;)!

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Had my scan! All healthy and active!

Thought I was going to be between 11 and 12 weeks, turns out I'm 13 weeks already!

Due one day after Sophies second birthday! I'm not quite sure how we managed that ;)!

Aww lovely scan and how neat on your Due date. Good timing I suppose :haha: it's always nice to find out your farther than you thought :)

I'm not that lucky :haha: I always get pushed back a week :dohh:

I'm still I'm the thick of MS. I've got some meds to help but they don't work all the time. Mostly I get sick at night, so that's fun (not).

My son is waking up more at nights, not sure if is cuz I'm getting up more or what. Combined with the fatigue, I'm a zombie on my work days when I can't nap.

I feel ya!! I got the dry heaves this morning. I thought for sure ms was getting better but I should have known better than to think that way

dry heaves are worse than actually throwing up to me! i hope you feel better soon!

Hi ladies I hope you all had a great Christmas

My first ultrasound is Monday

Lauki awesome picture glad everything is great

Welcome and congrats to all the new moms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116