• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

I feel ok till I take my vitamins then I wanna throw up doctor gave me just th folic acid one till I get better I still almost threw it up I really don't have a big appetite at all with my daughter I was always hungry

Bella!!! How are you doing?! So glad I found this thread, now I can keep up with you! How are you feeling love?!

Hello Hun how are you how you feeling!:hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling ok :) Just suuuuuper tired! Im getting a little bit of nausea when I lay down at night but nothing bad. What about you? Morning sickness kick in? I see you have your scan Monday! I have mine on Wednesday! <3

bella have you tried gummy prenatal vitamins? i know it sounds silly but i get sick to my stomach when i take the regular vitamins my doctor gave me so i bought prenatal gummy vitamins and they are delicious and much easier to keep down!

Hiya well I was sick once that's it but all day nausea is killing my appetite add a poxy cold from spending Xmas at inlaws and food is so not on my mind. Despite all this I've put on 3-4lb despite eating like a sparrow. I tell you being pregnant and breastfeeding and cold whilst looking after dh whilst off =exhausted mummy.
Lovely scan lauki and yay to being further along :)

Ugh dry heaves are the worst!

I love my gummy vitamins, I can't handle pills now with this gag reflex. So I deffo second trying them out if you can.

Marina, that sucks you cane down with a cold! Hope it goes away soon, or you at least get some naps.

Jealous of everyone's scans, I don't know if I'll get one (other than the 20week anatomy). Haven't even heard the heart beat or anything :(

We got a very surprising BFP christmas eve will be about 5 weeks tomorrow due on 2nd september, i have a daughter who is 2 years and 2 months old.

I really hated it but they didn't last long thank goodness. Idk what I would do if I ended up dry heaving for a long time. Usually when I puke j end up dry heaving for a while aftereards.
I keep getting terrible headaches too. I have some caffeine to help but it shouldn't be caffeine withdrawal anymore.
I think I'm going to have to look into gummy prenatal because its do hard to take all 4 of the pills I'm supposed to. Usually I get 2 down at night. Better than nothing I suppose.

I have an almost 19 month old and just found out I am expecting my 2nd! :) I'm due early September

Hi ladies can I chime in? :wave: We are expecting our second, my daughter is nearly 13mo. :wacko: I must be insane!

I feel so different already, no symptoms at all! With my daughter I just knew because of all my symptoms.

Anyone had bleeding during there previous pregnancies? I'm on/off during this one but doc is unconcerned !

Hi ladies can I chime in? :wave: We are expecting our second, my daughter is nearly 13mo. :wacko: I must be insane!

I feel so different already, no symptoms at all! With my daughter I just knew because of all my symptoms.

Anyone had bleeding during there previous pregnancies? I'm on/off during this one but doc is unconcerned !

I had bleeding at 5,6 and 7 weeks with dd.

if doctor isnt concerned dw, however if you are worrying you could always ask for HCG blood levels to be done twice to see if they double

I'm insane too, more then you ;-) but I'm so excited

Ah thanks! I'm not too worried (I've always been a "what will be will be" kind of person) was just curious! HPTs are still progressing so all good x

I've always wanted two close together, get the sleepless nights out the way :haha:

congrats all new moms!!!

i'm glad im not the only one on gummy prenatal vitamins.. those that are taking them do you know if they are just as good as the prescription ones? i figure its better than nothing but not sure if its enough

I'm sure it's got quite enough folic acid and there are ones with omega 3 and all the proper vitamins. But I don't think they have iron, so if you are concerned about not getting enough thru food you could always get an iron supplement.

My boobs are killing. If any of you mums breast fed you make know what i feel like.

They feel like when baby hasn't feed for too long in those early stages and they get really sore just before they leak on their own, well this afternoon they have felt like that constantly ouchie

Hi everyone,

I'm expecting number 2 at the end of August. My daughter, Kate, will be just over 3.5 years.

This pregnancy already seems quite different to my last one. Apart for a few waves of nausea I feel really well. I had HG with Kate.

I'm very tired this time. I'm not looking forward to going back to work after a long Christmas break.

yeah im avoiding iron right now because of constipation but i have never had issues with iron so i think im ok for now at least!

I have a little girl who just turned 3 in november and i think im roughly 4-5 weeks pregnant im actully not sure.. so nervous about having to LOs ... im sure ill be fine though... you ladies on here keep me going :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->