Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

MissFox glad everything looks good :) its such a relief when you hear that heartbeat and see everything is fine

tlh97990 hes not. he finished his four year contract and got out this past may. he deployed 2 times in four years and decided he had had enough. he was a 13B though which is field artillery.

Oh wow that's good that he's out now though and will get to be home for everything! My husband was in 11B infantry, but we met after his injuries and he was doing recruiting while they processed his retirement and VA benefits. I couldn't imagine having to go through deployments I think that would be so rough. My husband has talked about trying to go back to active duty, but his doctor put a note in his file that he can never go back active duty due to injuries. he was pretty disappointed since it's hard for them to adjust to civilian life, but i was thrilled for selfish reasons of course and i didn't want to ever explain to my daughter why daddy has to go away for a while!!

where do you guys live?

any one else telling there family at christmas???

most of family already knows. i told my mom and shes like telling the newspaper which drives me crazy because i'm not even 8 weeks yet so i'm sure she told everyone already

i know what you mean my husband still wonders what it would have been like if he just stayed but the last deployment was hard between loosing some guys and i was 8 weeks pregnant when he left. it wasn't a fun year that's for sure. but he's happy to be out and not have to leave but think its all military men its hard for them to unattch themselves

we live in Florida :) you guys?

we're in missouri..he was at ft lewis before he moved back to missouri and we met here

Hehe Yankee fan here and Miami but they never win Miami lol

Ya I ordered a lot online to I love it! I have a amazon store so I'm always on buying stuff haha

Yummy cookies gonna bake to

I'm a Yankee fan too. I mean really, the Pirates have not done well since like 1992!! haha

:hugs:
Hehe Yankee fan here and Miami but they never win Miami lol

Ya I ordered a lot online to I love it! I have a amazon store so I'm always on buying stuff haha

Yummy cookies gonna bake to

I'm a Yankee fan too. I mean really, the Pirates have not done well since like 1992!! haha

:haha: ya love yankees! but there are way more red sox fans here lol good rivaly for me lol my whole family is red sox haha :hugs:

if i have a son hes gonna have everything yankees lol

Hi!! Just took a home test today and it's possitive!! We have a 13 month old daughter and I thought it would take a lot longer to conceive, so we're in shock a bit. So far I feel fine, just really thirsty again.
Congrats to everyone!

Congrats Hun yay!:hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Are you gonna tell your family at Christmas?

Christmas is the plan for telling family, though we can't see the OB until mid January. Thanks, congrats to you as well!!

Hi!! Just took a home test today and it's possitive!! We have a 13 month old daughter and I thought it would take a lot longer to conceive, so we're in shock a bit. So far I feel fine, just really thirsty again.
Congrats to everyone!

Congrats Hun yay!:hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Are you gonna tell your family at Christmas?

Christmas is the plan for telling family, though we can't see the OB until mid January. Thanks, congrats to you as well!!

aww me to we are around the same time to!

my app is dec 18:hugs:

any one feeling great! no symtoms or sickness? i feel awesome lol i did wit my first to but very thankful this time around especially looking after a active toddler:wacko:

As ofbright now I'm not feeling nearly as rough as I did with my DD. I'm hoping it stays this way and doesn't her worse. Buy on that note in definitely not feeling great. I'm nauseous almost all day but it comes in waves and food usually makes it go away :haha:

As ofbright now I'm not feeling nearly as rough as I did with my DD. I'm hoping it stays this way and doesn't her worse. Buy on that note in definitely not feeling great. I'm nauseous almost all day but it comes in waves and food usually makes it go away :haha:

o nice what foods are you craving hun:winkwink:

Umm mostly spicy food. And salty. I'm loving pizza and beans (not together) and tapatio!

I felt awesome up until 6 weeks and then it was awful for like 3 weeks I was nauseous all day everyday now it's just like every other day but much more tolerable I don't feel like I need to run to the bathroom every 2 seconds :haha:

I've been craving spicy too!! There is a buffalo chicken salad from Chilis that I am craving ALL the time!

I'm craving soooooooooooo much sweet food it's mad.. I try and eat normally because that helps with the nausea. But ugh, if I eat a tiny bit too much I'm sick again!

o ladies making me hungry lol i am craving pizza and spicy food to but i love spicy food any way hehe

and lots of apple juice!

but i really am not to hungry at this point the hungry monster hasnt kicked in but when i do crave things thats what they are i know last time i was pregnant i ate my husband food lol he was like wow cause i usually leave alot behind and he always ate my food haha

Umm mostly spicy food. And salty. I'm loving pizza and beans (not together) and tapatio!

beans yummy my husband is latin and makes me rice n beans lol imake it to but not as good as him hehe

be cool to see what all the baies nationalitys will be here...

my husband is latin 100%

i am italian and british my mom is italian 100%

and my dad is british 100% my nana comes from england

so my kids are latin -italian -and british

Hello!

My first is a little boy.
He will be 22 months when the next is born...
Terrible 2s and a newborn!
Eeeek!

Hello!

My first is a little boy.
He will be 22 months when the next is born...
Terrible 2s and a newborn!
Eeeek!

o boy me to my daughter will be 2years 4 months when baby is here i hope she skips terrible twos hehe

My.husband is native American and German mostly and I am a lot of stuff hahaha. Mostly french I think. we have to get Dh his tribe # so DD can get hers. She's the minimum amount native to qualify

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->