Second Time Around

Hi girls, how is everyone?!
Currently on CD39 here and had a couple of faint lines on an OPK?!! Totally bizarre at CD39 as surely I should have OV'd by now.. AF is officially 10 days late! Have also PG tested again and got a :bfn: so starting to get very annoyed by the whole thing :(

Woop woop hi loadiez hope ur all well

i am on a :happydance: again today who know why lol

to update - had implantation bleeding day before yesterday and loadsa cramps

No sore boobs but if i keep prodding to check think i will soon ha ha h ha

Hows everyone ?????

Thanks Scorpio, Im really hoping this is my month! It did finally move my ov day to cd20 after a few more temps were put in. So now it makes more sense.

Mummydee, I hope you get that BFP!! Keep testing!

Steph, I sure hope that was really imp bleed and that you will get your BFP this cycle. Its sounding good for you!

Does anyone else go back and forth on thinking this will be their month and then thinking it wont be? I swear, I cant stop! One moment I think for sure I must be PG this month and then not long after I am feeling sad because I dont think I am. Im so tired of the emotional roller coaster of ttc, already!

Do you guys think that dip on 4dpo on my charts could be implantation dip? Whosthatgirl said she thought it was so now Im wondering. It seems a little early to me, but hey, I would take a bean anytime, early or late!

Hey Seattle, I can't help with your chart sorry.
I'm with you on the back and forth thing though. I was SO convinced a couple of weeks ago, yet here I am, waiting for my period to start so I can move on to cycle 7. :(
I had these cramps around CD18 (ish, could be 19 or 20... not too sure now!) which I convinced myself were implantation. Now though I'm starting to wonder if I ov'd late and it was ov pains? I so don't have a clue really.
AF was due (I thought) last Thursday. I tested Friday and got BFN. Now I'm being forced to leave it a few days before testing again because I don't have any at home and can't afford any more until the end of the week!! I'm really not feeling it now though. No symptoms to report.

Im sorry your feeling down about this month hun, I know what its like to have been through so many cycles and still nothing. We didnt get our BFP with our son until our 8th month. Its hard, I know. :hugs: Keep your chin up and its not all over till the ugly witch shows!! Its still a possibility. I had no symptoms with my son, so you dont have to have any at all. Fx for you and keep us posted!

seattlemama a dip a 4dpo is possible as implantation... I'm stalking your chart!
I had another + opk today and a :bfn: on a FRER... why why why do I keep POASing!?! *makes forehead*

Maybe you should go in to the doc and have them do bloods?

Yes, please, stalk away on my chart! Tell me what you think!

Hello everyone,

Im kirsty , got a great lil boy called keegan whos 2yrs, ttc no.2 so really hoping to get my bfp soon!

Good Luck everyone! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->