• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Oh things seem to be progressing nicely!!! I can't wait until the "grand opening"!!!!!

I have pm'd my address off!! yay!!

i have henny's address saved on my website still cos ive not long sent her stuff, i presume she wont mind me handing it out randomly? lol

ooh im so excited about this

x

pmed my addy this morning :happydance: Can't wait to see who i'm buying for, i already have an idea or two but it depends who i get :dance:

Ellie if you could send me it then i can get it all sorted and ready to go out this evening?

Nooooo i wish i could do this :cry: :cry: I didnt have internet except when i checked emails at my mums :hissy:

Right ladies all is set to go with the pm's i am just waiting for 3 last people to pm me their adresses .... Pink Witch, Jayleigh Ann and Dippy Dee

Has anyone seen them around? Could you give them a kick up the butt please :lol: :flower:

I've sent you a pm hun and i will tell pinkwitch if i see her on here x

Right i have all pm's now apart from Jayleigh ann ... has anyone seen her around?

Yeah I saw her somewhere earlier, will see if I can find her!

I sent her a PM, hopefully she will get back to you PP!

I am sooo excited about finding out who I have! :happydance:

Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"