• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

ooh so we know Donna's SS has sent hers and they havent opened theirs hmmmm so thats eithe Vici or Ellie am i right???

Omg it's too much, open them people!! I want to see what people have! Pleeeeease!

ooh so we know Donna's SS has sent hers and they havent opened theirs hmmmm so thats eithe Vici or Ellie am i right???

:haha: WRONG my lady doesn't post much on this part of the forum and i only spoke to her on here the other day and her lo is little, there's my clues. x

Mine needs to open hers and stop diddly daddling cause I NEED to see if she likes it lol

:haha: WRONG my lady doesn't post much on this part of the forum and i only spoke to her on here the other day and her lo is little, there's my clues. x

Well.. I know I have a non-birthday parcel, that looks suspiciously like a nappy... and I know I don't tend to post here much, and my LO is little!! :shrug:

Well.. I know I have a non-birthday parcel, that looks suspiciously like a nappy... and I know I don't tend to post here much, and my LO is little!! :shrug:

My ladies LO is little as well though...lol

Who ever has the envelope with the soddin xmas card attached PLEASE open it so i know it is ok or i can send it back god woman the card can be a suprise open that god damn package :blush: sorry little out burst there

Mines got a card on the outide of the wrapping paper. Feel free to open mine cause if you don't like it I can send it back in time for xmas

Mines got a card on the outide of the wrapping paper. Feel free to open mine cause if you don't like it I can send it back in time for xmas

Haha got to love the excuse we use to make them open them :haha:

I want mine to open it too! Don't know if she has it yet though, depends if the post is being slow or not! I'm sure she would have said if she's got it.

lol :dohh: well thats my detective skills up the pan isnt it !!LOL :) going to the PO tomorrow so hopefully my SS nappy will be there so i can get it sent off to my lady:) keep an eye out for the postie Ladies:muaha:

Lol I wanna scream out who mine is. Everytime she posts I'm at home going "it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->