• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

I think it might be Lunaty, she said that she was planning to order it from a UK company didn't she? Rather than have it shipped all over the world. This sound odd but I had a feeling she was my SS lol

It's lovely! I don't know who she ordered from, but I remember her saying they put a card in? I think anyway.

It's lovely! I don't know who she ordered from, but I remember her saying they put a card in? I think anyway.

There was a business card on the front with my address on the otherside, but I didn't think to look at that first, just ripped it open thinking it was my ebay stuff :dohh: I'm the only one who's opened theirs aren't I? :cry:

ooooh thats Lush!!! i think we need to all take piccies of our bub's in their SS nappies by the christmas tree when they first wear them !! will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute:)

ooooh thats Lush!!! i think we need to all take piccies of our bub's in their SS nappies by the christmas tree when they first wear them !! will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute:)

Awwww :cloud9: will be so cute!

I hope my SS isn't mad with me...I didn't open it on purpose and I've not washed it or put it on him. I'm gonna wait until xmas I promise!

haha i bet theyre not mad with you, we were all waiting for someone to crack so we could all open our own :haha:

x

I'm sure your ss won't be mad with you and it is an adorable nappy x

haha i bet theyre not mad with you, we were all waiting for someone to crack so we could all open our own :haha:

x

Technically I didn't crack as it was an accident (thats my story anyway lol j/k) has anyone opened theirs now??

i still havent opened mine :wacko: im nervous lol, i mean i know my SS has wicked taste but i am just nervous, not sure why lol

x

LOL open them girlies - that way you can get them washed a few times so Bub's can wear them on christmas day!!! what a fab excuse!!!!!LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->