• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

haha i just want to shout iiiitttttttttttttsssssssssssss you but i have given sssssssssoooooooooooo many clues i think she knows it is her lol

Lol, we had a new one this week and his better looking than the old one! :rofl: I shouldn't think he thinks much of seeing me in my 'jamas and a sicky t-shirt every morning though! :rofl:

hello updatong from wii at friends house
laptopbroke and family problems but we all ok
please tell tezzy sweets zrrived and sent mine and also please tell arndale meet i cant make it and
im sorry miss you girls will be back as soon as can

thzanks hugs laura xx

LOL dont think that made much sense but i'll let tezzy no !!!!

:hugs: Laura, come back soon! Glad you're ok, I was wondering where you were today!

cant find any meet that says arndale ?? am i being dumb??? hope you are ok Laura, miss you lots :kiss:

thanks girls

hard to type on bloody wii internet

not drunk i promise LOL
wow it does caps! oooh and symbols too!11!

hopefully will get laptop sorted soon, or will get RSI From pointing magic wand at tv screen!

xxxxx

It must be hard doing this on a wii!!

Did you open your sweets? I opened mine and have eaten most of them already! I forgot we were meant to wait :blush:

i opened sweets couldnot resist. i got cadburys snowman a nd ate his head off i love sweet santa :rofl: i will be so happy if the rolling lauvghing man works!

this is very strange!

LAURA!! what dio you mean you are not coming to the meet

:sulk:

i was looking forward to meeting you

COW!

:sulk:

:cry:

ok i feel a lot better now i got that out haha

shame u cant make it hun

x

\lol i wouldnt like to be typing on a wii!!!!LOL are we meant to be waiting to eat our sweets ???

im sad cant come too but we not in manc at moment will explain soon too complicated for wii to handle!

alright hun, dont worry about it ,maybe i will come and stalk you once you get back hahaha, we can have our very own arndale meet :p

x

got to go bed now, olivia got a snotty cold and up feeding all night so need sleep. oooo quick did cole arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->