• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

I think it might be Lunaty, she said that she was planning to order it from a UK company didn't she? Rather than have it shipped all over the world. This sound odd but I had a feeling she was my SS lol

LOL :rofl: nope not from me !
It would have been a shame to order something everyone could get in the UK.. thats why i decided to just send the nappy from NZ so my person should know who it is from really, she already has it too :winkwink:

Wonder when and if she is gonna open it :thumbup:

i've not got mine yet and i nnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd it lol the tree is up and it needs a bit of fluff on it.

haha donna i somehow doubt it will stay under the tree for long!!!

:haha:

dont worry, everyone will have theirs by the end of the week, deadlines people!!!!

:rofl:

x

I think it might be Lunaty, she said that she was planning to order it from a UK company didn't she? Rather than have it shipped all over the world. This sound odd but I had a feeling she was my SS lol

It would have been a shame to order something everyone could get in the UK.. thats why i decided to just send the nappy from NZ so my person should know who it is from really, she already has it too :winkwink:

whattttttttttttt?????? Lmao who sent mine then?? I won't know as there was no card in it????

I OPENED MINE!!! Decided it is December so its allowed now :D It was from Jayleigh and Halen and it is just gooooorgeous :D

Its a pink and purple flowery minki :D

Strangely my nappy is a NZ brand too! I hope we didn't get the same one!!

haha donna i somehow doubt it will stay under the tree for long!!!

:haha:

dont worry, everyone will have theirs by the end of the week, deadlines people!!!!

:rofl:

x

my person might not get theirs by the end of the week :blush: sorry to my SS if it doesnt :cry:

:rofl: i can't beleive some of you opened your presies already!!

haha youre so naughty!

i might open mine

speaking of which, has anyone heard anything from laura?

x

I OPENED MINE!!! Decided it is December so its allowed now :D It was from Jayleigh and Halen and it is just gooooorgeous :D

I'm so glad you liked it babe. I wanna see action shots !!

Is anyone going to own up to being mine??? I need to know lol

i have had mine today and i was really naughty and opened it!! omg it is GORGEOUS !!! thank you to Vici and Imogen:hugs: Ern has it on now,its funny i was looking at that pattern the other day when i was ordering mine and thought it was funky!!

thank you again hun its :thumbup:

i hope my one arrives soon to its recipient!!

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/ernie015-2.jpg

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/ernie018-1.jpg

Glad you like it hun. I wanted to go for velcro as per your request but was reccommended poppers for this nappy. Hope its OK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->