secret nappy santa *chat thread*

:) i cant wat to hear if they like it !!!!! shouldnt be too long :D or will it be.........LOL

I can't see why anyone would! Everyone is lovely anyway, I don't think anyone would be offended at all. Don't worry about it! :hugs:

Oh dear... You certainly have confuzzled me!!

Seeing as Dippy was yelling I decided to open the nappy - it is very cute, and will post a piccie of LO avec nappy soon!! xx

Hope everyone is enjoying the last day of Novemeber!!

LOL sorry :blush: all will be revealed once my SS nappy is recieved:D cant wait to see what you got (sorry hun whats your real name ? (if you dont mind me asking))

sara

xxxxxxx

LOL sorry :blush: all will be revealed once my SS nappy is recieved:D cant wait to see what you got (sorry hun whats your real name ? (if you dont mind me asking))

sara

xxxxxxx

i just realised how much sense that last page makes.......................NONE!!!!:rofl:

me shouting never hahahahaha i can't wait to see pics of him init xx

Sara what have i missed lol u know i don't like to miss anything, gosh i dissapear to try drum some sence into a few people in here and what do you know i miss something.

lol whats been going on?? has there been an argument??? *i am waaay too nosey for my own good* not telling :affix sticking tongue out smiley here:

Ha ha nosey! I still want to know what kind of nappy it is!!! Has she gone?!

cant see her in any other NP threads :( hmph i wanna no what she got too:)

has everyone been signing their real name then or is it just bnb nappy santa? I know last time i checked it was juts signing real name but that could of changed by now :dohh: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->