• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

that nappy is awesome!!!! Looks great on too ;)
im already secretly thinking when to put Cole in his nappies.. maybe ill wait ill i have the SS nappy and make that the firts one :D

Great idea Sam! How are you doing with Cole? Is it how you thought it would be? I bet he can't wait to get his bum into some fluff!

Great idea Sam! How are you doing with Cole? Is it how you thought it would be? I bet he can't wait to get his bum into some fluff!

starting to get the hang of it all.. Breastfeeding is starting to go well now though im leaking all over the show and they are so full poor Cole has trouble getting a good suck on them :dohh: were as before he just couldnt get a lot out haha

im still a bit insecure about his sleep and eat pattern wondering if he is sleeping to much if it's normal and if he is getting enough etc... all the stuff everyone goes through i suppose..

he seems to sleep heaps and i usually have to wake him up when the 3 hours have passed and it is so difficult to get him awake :wacko:

Midwife seems to think he is ok though so probably just me worrying :rofl:

:) Glad it is all going well, I used to have trouble waking Freya, I used to take her clothes off and tickle her! Still didn't work sometimes :wacko:

So good that BFing is going well for you already :D

OMG COLE'S HERE???

I have missed so much!! Congratulations Sam!! :happydance:

I really need to come on here more often :dohh:

My boobs were like that too hun, it does calm down eventually.... though I still get a jetspray every now and then.

Are you having to wake him up in the day or night? xxx

Oh, and the reason I came on here was... my SS arrived :) It was marked "Secret Santa nappy alert" so because I'm a good girl I haven't opened mine UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

starting to get the hang of it all.. Breastfeeding is starting to go well now though im leaking all over the show and they are so full poor Cole has trouble getting a good suck on them :dohh: were as before he just couldnt get a lot out haha

im still a bit insecure about his sleep and eat pattern wondering if he is sleeping to much if it's normal and if he is getting enough etc... all the stuff everyone goes through i suppose..

he seems to sleep heaps and i usually have to wake him up when the 3 hours have passed and it is so difficult to get him awake :wacko:

Midwife seems to think he is ok though so probably just me worrying :rofl:

Halen only fed 4 times in the first 48 hours and then slept in 5hour stretches for the next few days. I didn't wake him as my mw wanted me to, everything I read said it's normal. I bet his little bum looks so cute in cloth :cloud9:

Here is Imi in her SS nappy :D (she didn't want to smile for you i'm afraid :D)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/DSCF0516.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/DSCF0513.jpg

Well it is mostly at night he doenst seem to wake up (i change nappies, blow in his face stroke him pick him up...) still he will only feed for about 5 if lucky 10 min.. and hen drift off and second time i cant really get him to latch on again so i just put him down and then it's another 4 hours later and he is still asleep .. dont get me wrong i am greatfull for the rests it's just that i got used to the every 2 hours for 45 min feeds of the first 2 days and now obviously he gets satisfied sooner with the milk and i hope thats why his feeds are shorter and he sleeps longer.. in the day he seems to feed for about 20/25 min.. , so lets see how today goes :D

Wow sam :) thats great :) Vici - i have that nappy and Love it:) Never ever had a Leak and they are Super cuuuuuuuuute:)

Ooh what nappy is it?

It's a superbunz nappy.. very cute - although still haven't got round to taking photo!!

cant see her in any other NP threads :( hmph i wanna no what she got too:)

I disappeared!! :muaha: Had to go and do some housework.. boo!

I think it might be Lunaty, she said that she was planning to order it from a UK company didn't she? Rather than have it shipped all over the world. This sound odd but I had a feeling she was my SS lol

LOL :rofl: nope not from me !
It would have been a shame to order something everyone could get in the UK.. thats why i decided to just send the nappy from NZ so my person should know who it is from really, she already has it too :winkwink:

Wonder when and if she is gonna open it :thumbup:

whattttttttttttt?????? Lmao who sent mine then?? I won't know as there was no card in it????

I am going to have to fess up.. I forgot to put the card in, so sent it off separately.. but you should have had it by now!! I was kinda hoping that it would arrive at the a similar time (seeing as I got home and sent it off straight away!!) Oh well.. anyway it was me!! Hope you liked it!

Congrats Lunaty on the wonderful news! :hugs:

Aww thanks hun its fab and so so snuggly ! I have got action shots sorry I didn't realise and opened it early.

Vici I'm so glad you like it! Imogen looks so cute but I didn't know if it would fit as their generously sized. How are the inserts? I've never used them ones so took a chance lol

I'm glad you liked it! Can't wait to see the action shots!

DSCF1079.jpg
DSCF1080.jpg
DSCF1081.jpg

We love it! It's sooo snuggly! Does anyone know if it will be ok overnight? We're having major leaking problems with the Happy Heiny he normally wears at night for some reason and I'd like to try this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->