• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

yes he did :D havent officially found out yet but its on her fbook page :yipee:

Baby Cole is here!! Born at 1.24am this morn!! Slightly concerned about the "long black hair" my mum reckons he has!! hehehe

aww haha

cant look at the page yet cos i havent watched x factor results yet and all my people talk about x factor and i dont want no SPOILERS :nope:

x

Awww fab news :D

My nappy for my lady arrived today so will get it posted :D

Ladies i must apologise as I haven't been able to get out to the post office as me and LO have been very ill the past 10 days :cry: I've started putting it all together and it will be posted this week all being well, promise!

Ladies i must apologise as I haven't been able to get out to the post office as me and LO have been very ill the past 10 days :cry: I've started putting it all together and it will be posted this week all being well, promise!

Hope you and LO feel better babe xx

Hope you both feel better soon Donna, don't worry about not posting yet, no-one minds! :hugs:

awwww thanks girls :hugs:

It's been hell, i'm still not 100% and trying desperatly to catch up with everything!

awww no donna, hope you're all feeling better :hugs:

well i went to the PO today and my SS nappy was there so it has all been packaged up and sent :happydance: i so hope my girlie Likes it:) i'm really pleased with it and think it's her taste :D

oooooooooo another ss nappy on it's way to 1 lucky new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->