secret nappy santa *chat thread*

i cant, my secret santa has gone missing so am gna wait till she gets back

x

Glad you like it hun. I wanted to go for velcro as per your request but was reccommended poppers for this nappy. Hope its OK x

ive never tried poppers before but they are ok...just got to get used to them-or more get used to doing poppers up while he is wriggling around..honsestly trying to change his nappy at the moment is like trying to put a snake in an onion bag while nailing jelly to a tree!!! its fab i love it thank you again xx

oooh and i just noticed this post is my 1000th woooo-hoooo!! omg i need to get out more!!lol

:wohoo: for the BB hun, we need photo's of him in it!

Ill take the tip with the muslin! Ill gove it a go soon.. it is generally when im feeding atm it's hard enough for Cole to latch whilst it is streaming out and he slides off lol , but now i feel the other side flowing too :dohh:

I just realized im the first of my side in the family to BF! Me, my sis and mother etc have all been FF.. Im kinda proud now as they all gave up and said i should just FF..

Anyhow.. i am getting curious what im getting now.. :happydance: it's so cool sewing people get their nappies !

Aww sam you have a fast let down like me they do get used to it the best thing is to have a towel or something handyu and as you let down kicks in unlatch him for 2 mins and just let the worst of it squirt out it will slow down in seconds and they latch him back on, that's how we do it and it works for us.
Can't wait to see everyone in their ss nappys xx

yeah the muslin worked, i now shuvv a towel under the feeding one so i can dry it when he latches or goes off... that way i dont get soaked LOL..

however i have been feeding him like crazy tonight and he hasnt gone to sleep like ussual.. he seems to be a bit congested.. like sneezing and wheezing a bit but i burp him as much as possible and there is not much happening... :(
anyhow, he is not yet crying but has been awake since 1,5 hours..

ooo i remember having a congested bit about 10 days in aswell, i think it's maybe just their little lungs getting used to the air and particles etc, if i remember rightly it only lasted a week or so x

I can't believe how naughty you lot are, absolutely awful at keeping secrets!

I am saving my nappy :smug:

Who has got theirs and hasn't opened it? Ellie....Henny....is that it?

I haven't opened mine but i haven't got it either :haha:

i think i might have my SS nappy waiting for me :smug: i gotthe red card of doom sayin i have 4 Packets waiting for me :happydance: but now gotta wait till monday to get them :( gutted :hissy:

4?! You're so lucky! I thought I might have got mine today as I had a red card, but it was something else :(. I think ours is open Saturday morning, is yours not? :(

Can't wait to get it though! :happydance:

4? wow! you have been busy shopping :haha:

ours is open saturdays too :thumbup:

yeah it is open saturdays but i dont drive :loopy: GUTTED!!! and Rob is at work tomorrow so i gotta wait till Monday :hissy:

sara

xxxxxxx

yeah it is open saturdays but i dont drive :loopy: GUTTED!!! and Rob is at work tomorrow so i gotta wait till Monday :hissy:

sara

xxxxxxx

aww, you never know it might not even be that and you might get another delivery tomorrow? :shrug:

aww no way!! im sure my postman just puts the card through and doesnt even knock! :grr:

x

i think we have the same postie ellie :rofl:

Yeah mine too. I am usually in when I get a red card. :( Fortunately the sorting office is 2 mins down the road so I can either drive or walk. Come on nappyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->